by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 29 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:22 am

Masaki thanked Natsu for complimenting on her workout attire, saying that it was just new. Along with that, she had made a decision. "Okay, honey, how about if I become a classic cow? My breasts and belly would be a little larger this time and we both can share my own milk."

Lisa giggled as she shook her head and said, "No, not until next month. I just feel refreshed and ready to take on the new day ahead."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 29 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:28 am

She asked her mother if she could sit and talk to her while she transforms Ayako asked her if she could cuddle her "could you please tell me about your new clothes that you got" said natsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:15 pm

Masaki would sit down next to Natsu and start to transform into a cow as she began her conversation. "Oh, I was just checking out some shops while running my errands and I picked these clothes up on the way. I know how much you love my breasts so I thought this can show my mama figure a little more."

Once she was done speaking, her face looked truly like a cow, her chest became udders, she gained weight, her hands became cloven hooves, and her voice sounded pretty low. Aside from having the ability to stand on her own hind legs, she hoped that this can make Natsu happy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:39 pm

She asked her mother to put on something that looked more comfortable be for asking if she could talk to her a little more just to see if she had the ability to still speak "did you get to talk to Ayako" she said as she felt her chest and began squeezing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Masaki stood up on her own cloven hooves and made her way to her room, trying to be careful not to crash or break anything. She had to get some clothes that she could feel comfortable in now that she is transformed like this. She would come back with a loose tank top and stretchable gym shorts before sitting back down.

When she felt Natsu's hands squeeze her breasts, she would moan and say, "Mmm...yes, I did, honey. I asked her if she would like to come over and visit. I feel it is nice to have more of our family here together more often." If Natsu keeps squeezing hard, milk would surely come out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:55 pm

Natsu asked if she could kiss Masaki she also asked her if she could take off her tank top because it looked a bit daggy and she prefer her completely naked

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:47 am

Masaki kissed Natsu on the lips before removing her tank top to let her body move freely without restraint. Then she would have an idea and say, "Say, Natsu, why don't we go to the koi pond? The air is cool and nice today." She went back to her room and got a kimono top before returning to her girl so they both can head on out.

It's a good thing that the pond is on their own private property so no one else can bother them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:06 am

She nodded and then asked mother to not bother doing up the kimono before jumping into her arms and asking if she could try and make her body just a little more bovine like "do you mind talking to me."She said walking out with her mother

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:24 am

Masaki nodded and did so while carrying her outside. "You know, I'm really glad this house has a koi pond. It's so peaceful and relaxes the mind and the body." Her voice was still distinguished as the mother but pretty low. They found a spot where there is plenty of grass and was under some nice shade from the trees. Masaki opened up her kimono to let her bountiful chest bounce a little freely.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:49 am

Natsu asked her mother if she ever annoyed her and if she could try to breastfeed her out in the open like this she also pointed out that she needed a good cuddle also "would you ever abandon me." She said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next