Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 28 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:04 am

When they finally reached the apartment natsu asked if she remember where the apartment was and also if she remembered being her mother when they reached the top floor natsu got out of her clothes and it helped Masaki out of her ones natsu laid on the bed looking at her mother with her bright red eyes as she asked if she could cuddle her

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 28 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 am

Masaki finished drinking her milk as soon as they reached the apartment. Though she was depicted as young in her cat form, she still remembers being a mother and where their apartment still stands. Once they got inside, they both had their clothes taken off so they can go to bed. But before she can join in, Masaki asked, "Uhh, is it okay if I turn back into a human, Natsu-chan? Pwease?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:01 am

Natsu looked at her and asked why would she want to that when they were just starting to get to know each other she kind of liked her mother like this "but you're so adorable!" She said before putting her hands over her mouth and then saying "why not stay like this for a little longer, at least until the morning." She said with tears in her eyes meanwhile Ayako back at the apartment that they were staying in looked at Lisa saying that she was kind of on the "short side" meaning that she was very tall and that could be the reason why she is somewhat a "rage head"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Lisa replied in defiance, "Can I help it if I have a bad temper? I just like to keep things in my own flow. Any disturbance and I can't even stop myself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:22 pm

Seeing Natsu's eyes filling with tears, Masaki knew that she means it. She wiped her daughter's eyes and said, "Okay, Natsu-chan, just for the night. Don't forget to brush your teeth." She first went into the bathroom and start flossing and brushing her teeth. In spite of her cat form, she still has her regular teeth with the exception of the fangs. Once she is done, she can join Natsu in bed so they can sleep together. "And if you like, you can suck on my breasts while you are sleeping to keep you calm."

Lisa replied in defiance, "Can I help it if I have a bad temper? I just like to keep things in my own flow. Any disturbance and I can't even stop myself."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:30 pm

If she did as she instructed during the night at around 4:30 AM there was a large crack of thunder she woke up screaming and begins sucking softly as she heard the rain as she then woke up around 5:30 AM and said her mother's name softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:21 pm

Whenever Natsu wakes up and is scared, Masaki will be there to hug her close and stroke her hair as she takes in her milk. Through the night and until morning, that's how it was. Even though Natsu was getting older, Masaki still saw her as a loving daughter and would do anything to help her become a better and stronger woman.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:59 pm

Finally when morning came natsu called out to her mother and asked what animal would she like to be today as she sat in bed and heard the shower going Ayako woke up also calling out to Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:07 pm

Masaki was the first to wake up and wanted to start the day off clean. She would start getting herself wet in the warm refreshing water as she heard Natsu calling out to her. As she got some shampoo, she would say, "I don't know, honey. I need to work out a bit and do a few bills first, but I promise when I get back I'll decide."

Lisa called back, "Good morning, Ayako."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:07 am

natsu waited for her mother watching the TV and reading some books two hours go by and she is still waiting then she hears the door open "hello… Nice workout gear" she said looking at her mother's extremely short shorts and non-existent top then she asked "have you decided?" Ayako walked over to Lisa and asked curiously "you are in good spirits today is it your birthday?" Natsu hoped her mother is going to try something very eccentric like a armadillo or try her water form again but this time pure liquid or an old classic like the cow or at the grisly bear in even the werewolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next