Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 15 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:22 am

Natsu walked up to her carefully positioning herself on her lap and as she did so she would say "you know I the like I can finally get something off my chest" she said with tears in her eyes "I want to be a Miko (shrine maiden) just like you were" she said that tears overflowing "I want to protect the world from evil… Mamma… Please understand this is why… This is why… I am entering the streetfighting tournament" she said in between shaking breathing and the uncontrollable sobbing Ayako pointing to Lisa said "just to make it more interesting how do you feel about realistic damage we fight for real" she said smiling

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 15 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:21 am

"Realistic damage?" Lisa giggled when Ayako mentioned this. "I thought what we did was real already." She put her arms out in front as if she was ready to fight (if Ayako picks her first of course). "Better be careful. If I go in full force, I ain't afraid to put you in the hospital clinic."

Masaki would listen to what her littlest girl needed to say and gently hugged her close to her chest. Her arms may be more muscular than the average athlete, but they were still like fluffy pillows if used to comfort someone. Her relatively deep voice would say, "Oh, I know you want to protect the world, baby, but if you want to be a Miko, you need some practice. And practice before you go into the street fighting tournament. Even though the Miko fight for peace, they must be less the aggressor and more the peacemaker." She gently rocked Natsu back and forth so that Natsu can feel better.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:41 am

Ayako smiled at her friend "Lisa I have already got your funeral arranged" she said preparing for battle as she smiled again. "Do you like roses or dandelions" natsu looked at her mother and said "peace?… Dad has already told me the story of you waging war against the daemonic forces is being a secret blade" she said to the grisly bear looking at her large muscularchest while curiously asking if she was still female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:16 am

When the two girls were already planning to get at each other's throats, Alice would say, "Now, now, you two. We wouldn't want any injuries in the middle of our vacation."

Masaki nodded to say that she's still female, but at the same time, she sighed as she said, "I do admit that I did so. I tried to make peace with them in hope that there was some good left in them, but they preferred war over it, so it grieves me to this day that I had to fight against them." As she was speaking, Natsu could tell that she was also crying. "And worse, I almost felt that I was going to lose my true love and my family because I nearly let violence take over me."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:23 am

Ayako looked at Alice "Alice I think the traditional thing for me to say would be please be quiet" she said in a extreme Gentle voice natsu nodded at her mother and said that she prefers violence and carnage just like her sister "please calm down and understand that this is my true nature and calling"She asked her if she could feel the muscles and asked her to stay in this form for a little while before wondering if it would be all right for a cuddle and a kiss out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:46 am

Alice would have liked to say anything otherwise, but she decided to remain quiet. Both Ayako and Lisa were tough fighters and this should be an interesting confrontation...as long as no one gets injured. Lisa smirked as she walked closer to Ayako in order lock up with her to see how strong she is.

Masaki would allow Natsu to feel her muscles before hugging her closely again. She softly sobbed as she kissed her said, "I understand that, but I don't want to lose you...my dear baby girl..."

Last edited by Dynamo44 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed one more thing)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:10 am

Ayako attempted is a lock-up as she did so she me to sure to be as discreet as possible Natsu calmed her mother down She said that she completely understood that with this job came with the responsibility "can you make yourself even more muscular" she asked just wanting her mother to go back to be happy with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:08 am

Lisa felt Ayako locking up with her and she narrowed her eyes in focus. She didn't want this other girl to take her down so easily. She tried to get Ayako down on her knees so she can tackle her and sit down on her stomach to hold her down. If this worked, Lisa can start slapping Ayako's face silly.

Masaki's crying reduced to sniffling as Natsu says that she understands the responsibility of being a miko. She started to show more muscle in her form as she said, "Anything for you, my baby girl." She playfully growled as she gave some more kisses to her daughter's cheeks, nose, and forehead.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:25 am

Half an hour later Ayako and Lisa were on the ground. Ayako said "so hot need to go to the beach." She said after wrestling non-stop and getting extremely hot natsu smiled at her mother who now looked like a bodybuilder that did nothing but training all her life natsu asked her mother "what do you think about this"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:57 am

Alice was relieved that part was over as she said, "Well, shall we call this a tie then?" A nice time at the beach should help them be relieved of their troubles.

Masaki looked at her own muscles and bigger chest as she flexed them and said, "Oh my, I think I might show off this body at a competition. But I don't think that's for me. I like it though." She then asked, "Hey, Natsu? Since you're going to compete in the street fighting tournament soon, can you still put some submissions on me?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next