by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 9:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 16 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:27 pm

She smiled and asked why does she want her to do it. Beautiful putting her hand on her shoulder. "I don't want to do it." She said honestly before wondering out loud if she could give her a drink before asking how much more muscle could she put on "I just want to see how much you can physically put on." Before saying that her mind will be completely safe also asking how high and low can she make her voice Ayako got changed and walked to the beach with the other girls she looked at Alice "if you want to have a hug all you have to do is ask"

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 16 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:49 pm

Lisa and Alice got their swimsuits on and carried their towels with them as they followed Ayako to the beach. Alice followed closely when she asked, "Okay, can I get a hug please?"

Masaki giggled a bit before responding, "Well, since I can grow muscles, I can definitely build up some endurance within myself and I can probably take whatever holds you put me in. Yes, this may seem reckless, but you want to be ready for the tournament, don't you?" Her paws would softly grab at her breasts to try and give it to Natsu for another drinking session.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:58 pm

Ayako ran to her and embraced her extremely tightly as natsu began to drink slowly and very methodical she stopped before asking "after this could you turn into a cow again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:02 am

"URK!!" Alice yelped as Ayako ran to her and hugged her extremely tightly. She would try to take the embrace as she said, "Ayako, please not so hard!"

Masaki let Natsu drink from her slowly until she stopped to ask if she could turn into a cow again. With a bright smile on her face, she responded, "Of course I will. I could probably have my milk replenished by then."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:11 am

Ayako softened her grip and natsu asked her mother to go for the extremely realistic approach not so much so mentally but physically

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:17 am

Alice thanked Ayako as she took some deep breaths to regulate her oxygen again. Lisa defiantly stood next to Ayako as she said, "Can I have a hug too? I think I can take that squeeze from you."

As Masaki was transforming into a cow once more, she asked, "What do you mean by "extremely realistic approach"? As in close to a real cow or just a humanoid cow?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:23 am

"as close as you can without change your mental state" and also asking them for her to stand upright. Meanwhile Ayako opens her arms for Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:29 am

Lisa would open up her arms also so she can hug Ayako. She wanted to see if she can take the squeeze, unlike her friend, Alice.

Masaki followed Natsu's instructions and became as close to a real cow as possible and yet have some humanistic features. She would stand upright and smile to show that her mental state was still that of a loving mother. She opened up her arms for Natsu to come in and hug and get another drink.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:35 am

Ayako squeezing Lisa with Alice natsu smiled back and say that her mother's mental state would never change she ran over to her asking what she thought

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:47 am

Alice giggled now as Ayako squeezed her with Lisa. It wasn't as tight now that the three are together. They all laughed and stumbled into the sand before racing over to take a little dip in the ocean.

Masaki hugged her little girl as she said to her, "I think that I have you as one of my greatest gifts in the world." She swung her around a bit to play with her. "And you always accept me for who I am and I'm eternally grateful to have returned to you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next