Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:24 am

» Clyde Gastin Vs. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt II - Blackjack Match!
by Lobo Today at 3:50 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 3:49 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 3:44 am

» Jägermeister
by killcarrion Today at 3:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 23 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:32 am

Natsu insisted that she does meanwhile Ayako kept holding on to Lisa asking in a sleepy tone of voice "can you keep hugging me."Meanwhile natsu asked her mother her father was used to that

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 23 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:45 am

Still, Masaki was nervous to put anything like that on in public. When Natsu asked if Ichigo was used to it, Masaki only answered, "Uhh, well, maybe. Just maybe. I'm hoping things don't get carried away if he sees me like that." She would practice a few strokes from one end of the pool to the other.

Lisa kept hugging Ayako, feeling her bare skin on her shirt. She was aware that her friend's body heat can make her sweat. But she had to get used to it in order to not get on her bad side.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:49 am

Ayako asked if she could take of her shirt as well as natsu said that it is only in a couple of hours as she pressed on her mother's chest before asking if she could cuddle her while she was wearing the gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:56 am

Seeing Natsu cuddle against her chest, Masaki sighed and smiled before saying, "Oh, okay, honey. Anything to make my girl happy."

Lisa removed her shirt, but kept it above her bed to retrieve it later. She kept on hugging Ayako in hopes of getting back to rest soon. Another request from her friend and Lisa would lack the necessary sleep she needs.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:01 am

Ayako went back to sleep pretty quickly after that and only woke up several minutes later before saying in Japanese "we have to get ready!" Meanwhile, after being down in the pool they were back in the room and Masaki had turned back to a normal human being while natsu got changed and came out from her side of the room wearing somewhat of a leather bra and camouflage pants with her hair completely let down "well, what do you think"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:07 am

Masaki looked upon Natsu's new outfit and observed it up and down. She would say, "I think it would be great for the tournament, especially with those boots. Pretty intimidating."

Lisa groaned as she asked, "For what? Come on, can't J get a break?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 am

Ayako you explained the situation quickly in English before jumping out of theirBed as she quickly got changed as natsu asked her mother to get changed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:18 am

Masaki would do so as she looked for the outfit that Natsu suggested for her to wear. She would say, "Honey, the tournament is going to start tomorrow, but you gotta slow down. You can't fire yourself out so quickly with your training."

Lisa and Alice still don't know what the deal is. The tournament is starting to tomorrow. Is Ayako trying to make them camp outside the location or something?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:22 am

Natsu said "oh okay" as she got changed back into her normal clothes before sitting on the bed before asking if she could still wear her outfit as she asked her mother Ayako then looked at them both before remembering and then she flopped on to this sofar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:25 am

Masaki smiled as she hugged Natsu and said, "Now, hold on there. Just because the fight's tomorrow doesn't mean we can't train. We can train here or somewhere around this building and we can be ready. But again, try not to tire yourself too much, okay?"

Alice then said, "You know, Ayako, I can order us a pizza before Natsu trains later on."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next