by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She has returned (Ayako is back)

2 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 31 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:49 pm

Masaki would swim over to join Natsu as she said, "Don't worry, sweetie, it's not that deep." She would reach her and cuddle her with her own flippers though they are still wet. Natsu would then ask her a question, but Masaki didn't quite make that out. "Hmm? What is it, Natsu?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

She has returned (Ayako is back) - Page 31 Empty Re: She has returned (Ayako is back)

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:13 am

she looked into her eyes as she asks if it was possible for her to go on a camping trip in the woods with her and also if she could feel her chest. "Well, your voice is very deep" she said, chuckling. Meanwhile Ayako was alone in the gym. "Why do I even pretend to play by their rules… Time to take matters into my own hands." She said to herself when she thought she heard a French accent she would smile to herself "just one quick snap and it will all be over." She said smiling to herself "I don't even care if Lisa and Alice they mean nothing to me anyways". Obviously she was speaking her mind "there just stepping stone is all they are!" She then went on to proclaim that she would win every major belt in the history of this company "what?" She then said asking no one in particular. Who is she talking to resuming training the French accent she heard was obviously a delusion. Meanwhile, back in the make natsu asked her mother could she take her to the bathroom in this particular form

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 pm

Masaki would hug Natsu close so she can allow her to feel her chest. She would tell her that she would love for them to go on a camping trip. It has probably been so long since they last had one. She would even tell her that she is free to drink some more if she wants to.

A little later, the mother would say, "Okay, sweetie, let's go back inside the house. We need to shower and change after all that swimming."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:31 pm

As she was hugging her. She asked her if it was okay for her to shower in that form or Would she like to turn back into her bovine form she also drank some Milk from her chest looking at the sea lion she wanted her to turn into a even bustier form of a bovine asking is that possible

Last edited by Ayako Sakamoto on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just general editing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:04 pm

"Of course. As soon as we get in the shower, I can do it." The mother kept her arms around her daughter as they headed back into the house. They got to the shower and removed their clothes before Masaki turned the water on so it can warm up. She would smile to Natsu as she said, "Okay here I go."

Masaki stepped into the warmer showering water as she began to go back into her bovine form. But this time, her chest would become bigger as well as the udders. She would wait for Natsu to join her so they can shower together.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Natsu hugs her mother extremely tightlyAs she joined her in the shower "do you mind if I suck your breasts" she said blushing she also wanted if her mother would allow her to cuddle her while she is drinking and also if she could let down her hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Masaki grunted a little when her daughter hugged her tightly, but she would nod and say with a smile, "Of course, honey. Always. Go ahead." She would let her own hair down as she let Natsu start drinking. She would also get some shampoo to start washing her daughter's hair to get her clean. While doing so, Masaki asked, "Do you think your father would also like milk?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:51 pm

Natsu would begin drinking far half an hour before she stopped and said to her mother "you are really perverted…" She said it with sheer bluntness as she continued to talk "the only reason I drink it is because it is better to have it naturally then supermarket stuff and it never spoils!… I guess you are going to have to find out if he likes it or not." She said smiling asking her what she is going to where looking like this natsu also asked her if on camping trip she would look after her as a animal of her choosing She would ask how much more bovine like can she become without losing her mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Masaki would continue washing Natsu's hair and body just like when she was little. She even found time to wash herself before they both can rinse out the shampoo and soap. After turning the hot water off, the mother would say, "Well, I can't help it! I always felt good when you drink up your milk." She had to be honest about it and it is true that she would have to find out whether Ichigo likes it too.

Then she would say, "Hmm, since I'm a bit bigger in this form, I think I'll wear a cute bikini. And I believe I can become whatever animal you would like me to be as long as I can find the clothes for them too." She also told her daughter that she is working on not losing herself when she shape shifts into any animal, including bovines.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayako Sakamoto Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Natsu would stand there naked listening to her mother before asking "what sort of bikini do you have in mind?" Looking at the large somewhat obese bovine creature who resembled the perfect embodiment of both species complete hoofed feet with the thick muscular legs strength and fur looking up at her body it very closely resemble a cow thick leather skin the only thing that was remotely human about it was the way it stood and the large buxom chest The udder was now completely gone, replaced with a stomach that looks rather big but also, muscular the head was also bovine in appearance but the only thing that it had was long flowing white hair that stretched down to the lower back of the calfs "be for you do that while you are standing here could you pick me up and walk to your room completely naked" she said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next