Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 03, 2015 9:34 am

Having successfuly broke free from his prone position, Okami would likewise sit up into a kneeling stance on the bed, grinning in satisfaction as he prepared to pounce back onto his opponent....
..and that's when Miko's pouty face and her apparently hurt words blocked him on tracks, blinking in confusion. Maybe she was just playing and he had been overreacting...boy that would be bad of him!
"Ah...! N-No Miko chan.. I didn't mean to be rude...", Okami would start to say in an attempt at comforting Miko. Like that, the silly chivalrous boy had definitely lowering his guard , just as expected.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 03, 2015 11:21 pm

Miko couldn't help but smile as Okami let his guard down. "Oh, Okami i could never stay mad at you." Miko said as she would reach out to grab Okami's hair so Miko could pull his face between her breasts. "I will give you a hug to show you i am not mad." Miko said as she would wrap her arms around Okami's head to trap him in the suffocating embrace.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 2:08 am

"W-Wah??... waitmmffffff....!!", Way too late Okami realized that he had just fallen right into Miko's trap, and one of her most dangerous and tricky at it.

For, not only Miko's breast were large enough to envelop Okami's head entirely in her cleavage, leaving just a slight bush of silver hair out... but they were also exquisitely soft and perfumed... perfect to allure and disorient her prisoners while she deprived them of air.

"mmmffff......". Sealed in the deep confines of Miko's warm cleavage even Okami's muffled cries were barely audible, his arms flailing blindly as the boy tried to pull his head, or turn it one side or another... anything that could allow him to find free air to breath, but the tight hug of her arms didn't leave much room for head movements.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 04, 2015 11:44 pm

Miko hugged Okami tightly against her breast as she enjoyed the feeling of his struggles. "Oh, relax Okami i am just showing how much i enjoy your company." Miko said before trying to lay down on the bed with Okami under her to trap the poor boy in her suffocating embrace while going for a pin. "Now just relax and let me show you how a real woman fights in the bed." Miko would say as she would stroke Okami's hair with one of her free hands.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 04, 2015 11:58 pm

Blindfolded, smothered... and mesmerized by her breasts softness and sweet smell, Okami had soon totally lost his sense of direction. Like that, guiding him like a lost, cutely flailing child was so easy for the voluptuous vixen, as she laidhim down into the fluffy bed, his face embraced even deeper into her pillowy bosoms now that she was allowed to put her weight behind it.

"M-MMFFFFffff....". With her hand softly petting his hair and her voice slipping treacherous sweet suggestions into his ears, the boy realized that trying to break free out of brute force was only making him tired... so maybe the best thing to do was to slow down, like she suggested, and reason an escape strategy out of his mind....

Of course, having a two basketball-sized soft melons stealing your air, seducing your mind and preventing you from thinking straight was playing a big role in such a silly idea from poor Okami... allowing Miko all the chances to secure him further in her clutches while he "sorted out strategies".
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Miko would wiggle her chest a little to tease the trapped Okami as he lay beneath her. "Just relax and let me pin you." Miko said as she would stroke Okami's hair some more before slowly grinding her crotch against him. "I love the feeling of you beneath me." Miko would say as she would stop stroking Okami's hair to slap the bed for a pin. "1..." Miko called out with a giggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 05, 2015 11:12 pm

Miko was jostling her large breasts ever so slowly, snuggling his face into an airtight smother. Okami was feeling a treacherous relaxation take over him as she kept caressing his hear... dimly aware of her counting up to " ..two...". Nonsense.. his dizzy mind thought, the match required a KO to win any round... so he could just relax.. like she suggested.
"but...!! I can't breathe....!!!". Finally aware of critical lack of oxygen, the silly boy started to realized that at this rate he was going to be knocked out... screw the pin!

In panic, he would resume a more intense yet incoherent wriggling, his flailing and wandering hands going to grope her peach perfect butt by accident every now and ever while he struggled, his muffled cries just vibrating nicely through those pillowy bosoms.
"m-mrfffhhhhhh...!!!"
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

Miko waited to count to three as Okami began to struggle again. "Oh, calm down. It will only be the first fall." Miko said before letting out a moan as Okami groped her butt. "You naughty boy." Miko would said as she would hug Okami tighter into her breasts. "I love naughty boys." Miko would say as she waited for Okami to stop struggling so she could slap her hand down for the three count.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 06, 2015 12:06 am

"mmffff.mfff.....". Okami's renewed struggles had only earn him a tighter bosomy embrace from Miko as she hugged her arms around his head to secure it in place.

His blind attempts at pushing off were just resulting into his hands feeling Miko's toned body and seductive curves... which lead him nowhere but to give a further satisfaction to the lustful girl.

While her breasts, now glistening with his trapped attempts at breathing, conformed perfectly around his face leaving nothing for him to inhale but the intoxicating milky smell of her cleavage, lack of oxygen started to play mind trick to his weakened body and mind... making him feel like Miko was lulling and comforting him into a pair of warm, so comfortable pillows.

He tried to shake those treacherous images of sleepy relaxation and gentle lullabies off his head... but if Miko was going to take full advantage of them... then poor Okami could be considered wrapped up and packaged.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 08, 2015 10:01 pm

Miko just smiled as she rocked Okami's head back and forth beneath knowing that soon the first fall would be all hers. "I can't help but think of what i am going to do to you after i win." Miko said with a devious grin on her face. "I mean i will have you all alone and helpless in my room. Just think of the possibilities." Miko would say as she would lean down to blow on Okami's hair as she waited for him to pass out beneath her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next