by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko Empty Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:28 pm

Gone to Miko's room willing to challenge her to a rematch, Okami is instead pulled inside and forced to a bed wrestling KO match, set to 5 KOs to win!

Okami's last encounter against Miko had been a complete, disastrous defeat. Not only the silver haired boy had lost, but the seductive ninja-girl had dominated and toyed him most of the time with her brests... butt... thighs, even with her kisses!
And thus, the flustrated boy was heading right to Miko's room, making it to her door at late evening to be sure that she was there... not even thinking at how inappropriate it was of him to be there, knocking at a girl's door at such late hour.
*knock knock knock*
"Miko-san, it's Okami. We need to talk, now!", the wolf-boy would call from outside the door, nervousness mixed with eagerness at getting his chance for a rematch and restore his honor as a wrestler.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by d_ultsch Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Miko had been relaxing after a shower when she heard a knock on her door and a familiar voice call out for her. Miko stood up and wrap a towel around her body as she moved towards the door. "My my, I am surprised to see you again little Okami." Miko said as she stood in the doorway wearing only a towel and a smile on her face. "What can i do for you that would make you come all the way to my apartment." Miko said as she smiled as she remembered the last time Miko and Okami met.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:07 pm

Okami had come to the soil of Miko's apartment with only one and firm intention: to obtain a second match against her.
But, his resolve had wavered at the sight of the sexy girl appearing with just a towel covering her glistening body.
"Oh... hello Miko-cha....Miko-san, you look great. Sorry if I came without calling you before... and....uh..".

What the hell he was apologizing for, Okami thought to himself,  if he was there to challenge... no, to force Miko to fight??? This girl always managed to confuse his mind, even when she wasn't even trying!

"Wait, no. I'm not sorry! I am here because I want to fight with you again... I didn't like what you did to me in the first match... Well, actually I liked some of the things you made.... BUT! That's not the point. The point is that I challenge you to a multiple KO match, so I can restore my honore beating you 5 times in the same fight".

...His speech barely had any sense, in fact. This girl really seemed to mess up his head; but at least his intentions were  probably understood now.

"Hah, I'll even let you choose the time and place for the match!", The young lad would finally say, waiting for Miko's reply.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Miko couldn't help but giggle as Okami stuttered and seemed to forget why he came to visit. Miko took a step back when Okami challenged her to a match again. "Oh, is that why you came here. You want me to play with you some more." Miko would say as she would take a step towards Okami with a smile on her face, Miko would lean forward to show off her cleavage to Okami before whispering in his ear. "I accept you challenge. And we will fight here and now."

Miko would then grab Okami by his arm to tows him into Miko's apartment before closing the door behind her. "Ok, time to wrestle. Get in the bedroom." Miko would say as her towel would fall to the floor revealing her naked body.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 pm

"Hehe.. yes, that's exactely why I ca..... woahh...!! Now..?? H-Here..???". Okami was obviously not expected such rush of the events: having figured in his mind a traditional match, and a somewhat shocked Miko because of his wannabe-cocky challenge, he had been basically tossed inside her room instead.

And there he was now, both uneased and allured by the mere fact of being in Miko's apartment, his eyes widening in clear nervousness as the ninja beauty would lock the door sealing the two of them inside... and then drop the towel to flaunt her perfect, dangerous curves to the now evidently flushed boy.

"A-Alright.... I'll let you play home if you insist.. umm...". Once in Miko's bedroom, his senses were even more swayed by the powerful female scent filling the air. And even if he tried to act tough, she most likely knew it.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:24 pm

Miko would follow Okami to her bedroom and as he tried to act tough Miko would push him onto her bed. "Oh, i insist." Miko would say as she would crawl onto the bed after Okami and try to pin him to the bed beneath her naked body. "I hope your ready." Miko would say as she would press her breasts against Okami's chest as her thigh would stroke between his legs. Miko was going to toy with Okami first before going in for the kill.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:59 am

There's no way Okami could be ready for this! Come to Miko's apartement with the intention to get revenge with a traditionally tough wrestling match, he was instead being pushed down onto a huge fluffy bed by this nude sultry goddess, where she had then proceeded to pin him, taking care of pressing her ample bosom on his chest.

"M-Miko san... w-what kind of fight is this supposed to... be..  uuuhh..", the all-flushed boy could not hold back a faint moan as her velvet-like thigh brushed the already evident bulge in his pants with an evil caress.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:14 pm

Miko would rub her chest against Okami. "It is a bed wrestling match, my dear Okami." Miko would say as she would reach up with her hands to stroke Okami's hair. "What's the matter? Have you never been in bed with a naked woman before?" Miko would say as she would lean her head down to breathe on Okami's neck. "Don't tell me i am your first?" Miko said as she continued to tease Okami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:46 pm

"M-My first...? You must be kidding..", the flustrated Okami would reply. Which emphasized His nervousness even more, if possible.
In truth, Okami was not a virgin (and thinking of it, being a Tension wrestler AND a virgin was virtually impossible), but he wasn't exactly a long-experienced guy. Sure thing he was not used to be in bed with such a sexy and crazy-assertive girl like Miko.
And more importantly...this was really His first time at bed wrestling.
"S-so...ding ding and let's start", the silverhair would say trying to sound more confident than he was, hands gliding up at the sides of her curvy hips as he tried to push her off, thus officially starting His own fight.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 03, 2015 3:31 am

Miko had a smile on her face as she had Okami pinned beneath her on the bed. Miko leaned forward to almost press her lips against Okami's when Okami pushed her off. Miko pouted as she now lay next to Okami on the bed. "Oh, Okami didn't you enjoy my touch?" Miko said as she would sit up on the bed. "I know like you don't like to cuddle but i can't believe you would push me away." Miko would say as she would shoot Okami a hurt look as she tried to goad him into lowering his guard.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next