by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 4 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 13, 2015 12:44 am

"Alright... I got her on her back... now I just need to... UGH!!". Too late Okami had realized that he had been dancing on the palm of Miko's hand all the time, and that he might also be ontop, but he was surely not in control.

Feeling her luscious legs wrap around his head, the boy had tried to pull himself back up into a sitting stance, but even that late, silly attempt was denied as Miko's legs curled around the back of his head to push him closer, face first into her awaiting crotch.

"M-Mrrfhhhh...!!!", he would start to squirm in her erotic jail, and to paw inchoerently at her hips, and let out muffled groans, which got lost into her wet intimate folds. As expected, neither of these actions could be of any help in order to break free. But they could still provide some nice enterteinment to Miko,while the poor boy still frantically tried to slip his face out of it.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko - Page 4 Empty Re: Seeking revenge, finding troubles: Okami vs Miko

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Miko couldn't help but let out a few moans as Okami struggled between her thighs. "Oh, Okami your face is just perfect in this position." Miko would moan out as she would pull on Okami's hair to pull him deeper into her crotch. "If you struggle too much i might have an extra surprise for you." Miko said as she was sure Okami could figure out what would happen in this position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 14, 2015 1:32 am

Okami's head was reeling from all the squeezing thighs, damp rubbing crotch... and deeply embarassing teasings from Miko's part.

Was the lewd girl planning to use his face as a sex toy to satisfy her lust??? Well... and by the way, what was he surprised about in first place, since she had already used that same kind of shameless fighting style in their previous match, well knowing now that it never failed to put the poor wolfboy out of his game?

Now, he had to act fast if he didn't want his face to be smeared with her juices soon. With cute determination, mixed with probably even cuter panic showing in his barely visible eyes, Okami would try to stand up in sptie of Miko's leggy vice always coiled and glued around his face.
If he got there, Okami would then try to drop Miko down onto the bed with a sort of lessened powerbomb onto the bed. Nothing devastiting obciously, but still better than nothing.
If she prevented his attempt instead... then Okami was most likely going to be a keeper for a while, between her thighs and under her hungry crotch.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 16, 2015 1:21 am

Miko was rubbing her crotch all over Okami's face as she had him trapped between her legs. However, Miko had to admit she was impressed with Okami's strength as he managed to lift her off of the bed before slamming her back down. The impact was enough to make Miko release Okami's face from her crotch. "Oh, Okami please to so rough." Miko would moan out as she already missed the boys face trapped in her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 16, 2015 10:14 pm

"Uff uff.... I w-won't certainly get my revenge by rolling over and let you ...uh... p-pussy smother me..!!", Okami would protest with a totally red blush, still feeling and smelling the mesmerizing presence of her scent on his face.

Whatever, the boy had breaken free from that sexy prison in some ways, and was now willing to keep fighting.
"Alright... here I come now...!", he would announc, taking a stap backwards from Miko as he matter of factly jumped feet first on the headboard of her fluffy bed, using it as an improvised turnbuckle to try a full body splash.

Quite the acrobatically exotic move to try and perform in a bedroom... but still: if his teathrical body splash would successfully flatten Miko underneath him, then maybe Okami could turn the tides of this strange and embarassing wrestling challenge to his favor.
But if Miko managed to counter his move.... or, well, if she just simply moved away, than Okami's 'big maneuvre' was doomed to end into the boy smooshing himself into the fluffy mattress in a stupidly funny way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 18, 2015 1:48 am

Miko was just laying on the bed watching Okami as he tried to regain control of their match. As Okami jumped off of her headboard Miko just rolled out of the way to avoid Okami's attack. "Hey you should be careful. This bed is expensive." Miko would say as she would quickly try to move on top of the down Okami and place her breasts on the sides of his head. "I wouldn't want to have to punish you for breaking my bed." Miko would say as she would try to smother Okami out using her bed instead of her breasts.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 19, 2015 11:11 pm

"Unggghfff...!!!". Bouncing comically onto the fluffy and elastic mattress as he failed his inappropriate attempt at a pro-wrestling-like maneuvre on Miko's bed, Okami remained face down and disoriented for a slight moment, more than enough for the sexy vixen to take the initiative again, getting ontop of him as she cushioned his head from bnehind with her large breasts and pressed him face first into the soft bed.

"W-wahh?? Mgghfffffff...!!!", Okami wriggled around trying to turn his head to the sides but Miko's ample bosoms would hold him in place as the boy flailed in panic.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 26, 2015 1:48 am

Miko enjoyed resting on top of Okami and as he struggled Miko would just give his ass a hump to settle him down. "Oh, relax Okami. I know you are enjoying yourself beneath me." Miko would say as she would squeeze her breasts together to squeeze the trapped Okami's head. "No, just go to sleep and i promise when you wake up you won't have any pants on." Miko said with a giggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 26, 2015 4:38 pm

"Mrrffhhh...!!!"
A muffled groan was exacted from Okami's lips as Miko humped her butt onto his back, playfully but quite effectively pinning him back down.
With her breasts squeezed around his head from behind, large enough to cover his ears and the sides of his face and thus encasing him into an airtight prison with her fluffy bed, poor Okami was having troubles not only at breathing, but even at hearing what she would say.

He was still able to hear her coaxing him to sleep and making him more embarrassing promises about what would come next, which only had him waste more energies in a flustrated struggle, making him light-headed from lack of air.

Hands down into the soft mattress, the trapped boy was trying to figure out a possible way out... but he needed to hurry and find it, because Miko's taunting hold was making him sleepier with each more second spend face down into her bed... and sure thing she was noticing his squirmings starting to slow down.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri May 29, 2015 12:13 am

Miko stroked Okami's hair as she smothered him beneath her breasts. "Isn't this fun Okami? I bet you dreamed of being pinned beneath me again. Is that why you challenged me to this match?" Miko said as she would continue to hump Okami as he was smothered beneath her. "Now, why don't you pass out so i can get these pants off of you." Miko said with a smile.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next