by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin Empty SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin

Post by dtin1991 Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:32 pm

Match Type: Ring Match
Match Rules: Win by KO Only
# of Falls: Best 2 of 3

RAFAEL VEGA
SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin 99L5a1W

VS.

KEVIN DEREK
SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin 132fca0501a61b588ed7c278bba2afde--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy

Kevin steps out of the shower back stage and finishes toweling off to get's his 22yo, 5'9", 165#body freshened up and ready for tonight's match.  Running his previous encounter through in his mind and almost studying it as he pulls on his red squares then checks himself out in the dressing room mirror.  Making a few adjustments to his hair ......"Now that's perfect!" and then making his way to the curtain to await the announcer's call.

Hearing his fans yelling out as they jump to their feet the moment "Into the Mystic" begins to play.  Kevin's tight muscle coming into their sight as he yells out "HELL YEAH!!!"  With his arms out slapping hands as he makes his way to the ring and then jump slides up into it.  Popping to his feet and moving around the ropes to get his energy level up in anticipation.  Feeling good about tonight's rematch after taking Rafael out just a short time ago.  His mind curious to see how much he had gotten into the HAWT Brazilian's head and if he was still living there rent free since the first match.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin Empty Re: SEEKING REVENGE - Rafael vs. Kevin

Post by TripleHelix Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:07 pm

Rafael had had to do A LOT of damage control and PR work for his online presence after the devastation wrought by Kevin's cheeky little post-match selfie opportunity immediately following their last match. Though it had generated plenty of engagement for him, he would have much preferred basking in the glory of a nice win rather than having to hype up a rematch and make big promises. So, of course, he had no objections when such a match offer materialized for him and lead him into preparations for today.

Much like the last time they tangled Kevin intro'd first and Rafael followed after, taking a very similar approach and pausing with fans for selfies along the way. He climbs into the ring again and this time points a finger gun at Kevin and closes one eye like he's pretending to aim. "POW!" he shouts as he pretends to fire his gun and then blow smoke from the "barrel" of his fingertips then leading him into a quick wink and flex.

"I had such a refreshing nap last time we rumbled, allow me to return the favor!" Rafael grins gleefully as he heads for the center of the ring. No real hard feelings here, just a definite eagerness to right the personal score.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:25 pm

Leaning back on the ropes with his arms and legs crossed while he watches the Rafael show; Kevin just grins and shakes his head.  His tight body tensing up at the sight of his opponent's tan Brazilian muscle closing in on the ring.

"HA!  You wish bud.  It's gonna be all me this match!"

Pressing up off the ropes in a move toward the center of the ring to get ready for this rematch.  Eyes locked on his opponents as he flashes a quick wink at him and drags his tongues across his bottom lip.

"Looks like our last match gained you all sorts of followers....."

Kevin closes in with Rafael and waits for the ref check and bell.

"... but I know it's my finisher that brought you back for more"

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:15 am

Rafael nods proudly at the mention of his subscriber count increasing after the match. He was always happy to have steady growth but the publicity behind the match had given him a nice little spike in engagement. Granted some of it had just been trolling and hating, but alas such was the price of fame.

"Sure did, looks like I'm more popular than ever!" he replies as he gets in close for the face-off. At the mention of the finisher Rafael's eyebrow twinges and draws his face into a grin. "You're not wrong bro! But I'm definitely here to return the favor, so get ready for naptime!"

And now with the pre-requisite pre-match trash talk out of the way, Rafael goes arms up into a ready stance. He had been preparing for this moment, and now it was time to deliver that sweet, sweet payback!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:17 pm

Kevin’s eyes lockup with Rafael’s a couple of seconds before the bell rings.  He can already feel the tension and electricity building between them as he brings his arm up and tries to slide into an opening collar and elbow lockup.

“….. Let’s dance dude …. I’ll lead!”

Smirking into his opponent’s face as Kevin’s hands switch and grip the back of the slightly smaller Brazilian’s neck.  Quickly throwing his body backwards with a bare size 10 foot coming up to the hard abs of Rafael to send him flipping over.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:00 am

Rafael steps forward and reaches for Kevin's arms to engage in the old collar-elbow tradition. He channels the intensity of all his frustrations over the last few weeks into this beginning moment and latches on to Kevin with much enthusiasm. The lock-up ends up being quite brief as Kevin throws himself backwards and drags Rafael with him. A foot is planted in his abs and sends him hurtling over and onto his back.

Not exactly how he wanted to start the match, but not a total wash either -- not when you knew how to take a fall the right way. Rafael curls and attempts to keep his momentum going rather than fall flat which ought to allow him to roll. The landing is a little messy and Rafael bounces rather than rolling cleanly, but he's eventually able to stop himself on his knees with a big grin.

"Been practicing some new moves huh?" Rafael comments as soon as he gets his bearings. He then scrambles to his feet and charges going for a wild lariat aiming to take Kevin's head off.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:56 pm

Hearing the very pleasing THUD of muscle colliding with the canvas behind him, Kevin grins and spins up to his knees following the opening monkey flip.

"You are a good dancer!"

Not about to miss an opportunity to keep the trash talk alive as he presses back up to his feet.  Rafael is already in a run toward him with his arm extended and there is limited time to react.

"Yikes!  Try this one out."

Kevin brings his arms up to grab onto Rafael's extended forearm.  Using the momentum of the impact and his grip to jump up and throw his legs around seeking for the Brazilian's other arm.  A long shot attempt at a standing crucifix hold to bring his faster opponent down to his back if he can execute it. Knowing that failure to catch the other arm will result in an awkward pile up on the mat.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 am

Rafael was hasty as ever and rushed headfirst into trouble from the start of this match as well. Kevin uses the opening provided by the lariat as a means to grab onto his arm and jump into the arm. He feels knees ram into his back as legs kick out and try to grab his other forearm. The momentum sends him stumbling forward a bit as Kevin's ankles lock and stretch his limbs out into a T-pose.

"While I'm standing?" Rafael comments to himself in disbelief that Kevin would try something risky like that. It actually worked much to his surprise, but he was also excited. Rather than try and muscle his way out of things he would first aim to stabilize himself, wobbling a bit to each side as he had to contend with Kevin's weight hanging off him. It's not perfect but after a second or two he feels enough control to try and take them both to the ground on his own terms. Rafael angles and throws himself into a fall trying to crash and slam Kevin into the mat rather than himself.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by dtin1991 Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:23 pm

A big grin forms across Kevin’s face as he feels his legs lock around their intended target.  Impressed with himself as he’s actually pulling this off.

“HELL YEAH I DID!”

His muscled body bracing for the fall that doesn’t come at first.  

“Oh WTH?”

Kevin is in disbelief at the display of balance and strength control from Rafael as his toned core is obviously more than just for instagram posts.  In a display of experience more advanced that his opponent’s age, the Brazilian drops them both back but plans the angle so that it’s Kevin that takes the hardest part of the impact.

“UNNGHHH”

Wth a grunt, Kevin’s leg and arms both release and he shoves hard trying to get distance between the two muscled bodies on the canvas.

dtin1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 pm

Rafael is quite chuffed at having pulled off that little show of athleticism despite the cost to his stamina. Hopefully there was at least one person in the audience with a decent camera that caught that because he definitely wanted it in gif form to post online later. Rafael is breathing much quicker than before and once his arms are released he flips onto his chest and pushes onto hands and knees.

"Running away?" he calls out as Kevin retreats to make some distance. He's quite eager to keep the action going while the blood is pumping so he thrusts to his feet and dashes to keep up with his blond opponent. Last time he went with a lariat, and this time he'd launch himself into a dropkick aiming to knock the guy back towards a corner.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next