Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Heather narrowed her eyes after she bumped Janet in her gut like that. She shook her head at her words, clicking her tongue. "You're telling me I lighten up? What about you!? Flipping out just about a skull!" She let out, about to turn around before suddenly she felt her arms wrap around her, preventing her from turning.

"Wh??" Heather winced as she felt Janet slap at her crotch, causing her to yelp out from the feeling. "Kuh! Y-youu!" She squirmed and struggling with her, twisting and turning her body as she tried to just push herself out of her grip so she could get her back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

“I’m definitely not flipping out,” Janet would say, as she wrapped her arms around Heather’s waist and slapped at her crotch, taunting her about adding a few more girly things to the bright pink panties. You’re flipping out. You’re stomping around and throwing a temper tantrum like a little girl—I think those panties are a lot more fitting than you think they are, sweetie!”

She smirked as Heather yelped, and would slap at the veteran’s crotch a second time, just to rub in the control she had in this hug from behind. “How do you like that? You did it to me, after all! I’m just returning the favor!” Heather started squirming and struggling, and Janet would grunt and growl as she tried to keep her foe under control. “Come on, you like it!”

Soon, though, Heather’s elbow, intentionally or not, caught Janet in the ribs as she twisted and turned. With a shout, Janet would let go of Heather, taking a step back as she would rub at her side.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:18 am

"Really now? Looked like you were flipping out earlier to me!" She grit her teeth hard, her face turning more and more red as she continued to tease her about her reactions and how it might match the panties that she was forced to wear. She just did her best to ignore what she was saying, shaking her head.

Finally though, with her struggles, she was able to slam that elbow into Janet, even if it was just from her frantic flailing. "H-hah. You ready to actually start this match or what!?" She let out, quickly turning around to face Janet.

She kicked off from where she was standing, rushing at Janet quickly, leaping up to try and catch her head in her thighs, looking to flip her over onto her back with a hurricanrana, landing seated on her chest if she could do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:33 am

“Ugh,” Janet groaned, as she continued to rub at her stomach, letting the pain slowly subside. It was funny—here they were, already fighting, and the match hadn’t even started yet. “I’m ready to start this match, sweetie,” Janet would say, as she would take her hand off of her side and straighten up, showing off her nice tits, her smooth, tan skin, and, unfortunately, the skull panties, too. “Are you ready? This is going to go just the same way as last time. Only this time, maybe you’ll be wiser and not make any additional wagers, Heather!”

Even before the Native American wrestler finished speaking, her opponent rushed at her. Janet was shocked when Heather used such a powerful, high-flying move right out of the gate, and couldn’t stop the purple-haired girl from grabbing her head with both legs and bringing her down. It was a spectacular start, and it left Janet panting underneath her foe. She would move quickly to save herself from any unpleasantness, as she would grab at Heather’s arms and try to yank them down hard to pull Heather off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:50 am

"Good! Glad you said you're ready. No excuses then when I completely kick your ass. I'm not gonna make the same mistakes that I did last time we fought!" Heather lets out, nodding before she charged at her. She latched on and hit that hurricanrana, seating herself firmly on Janet's chest. She grinned wide, about to go to work before she felt her grab at her arms.

She grit her teeth, fighting with her a bit before she was pulled off. She clicked her tongue at the unbalancing, but refused to give up. She reached up, trying to grab her hair tightly and yank her head right into her thighs, attempting to pull her into that scissor hold.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 am

“Rrrrgh!” Janet groaned, as Heather came down on top of her. She wouldn’t let the purple-haired wrestler stay on top of her for long, rubbing her pretty princess butt all over Janet’s naked boobs. She yanked hard on both of Heather’s arms to topple the girl, and, sure enough, Heather would come down on her side next to Janet.

She reacted quickly. Her hands sank into Janet’s luscious brown hair and dragged her head between those strong, smooth legs, which soon clamped shut and caught Janet in a painful, tight headscissors! Janet groaned and kicked her legs as her face was pressed right up between Heather’s legs, rubbing against soft pink cotton.

And then she realized that she and Heather were both on their sides, facing each other, and she still had her arms and legs free. She was going to give Heather a taste of her own medicine! She reached down and grabbed onto Heather’s head, hoping to pull it between her legs and slap on a scissor hold of her own!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:29 am

Heather grinned as she was able to quickly turn it back around and get her into that scissor hold. She arched her body a little, squeezing her head as tightly as she could. "There we go, Janet! This is how it should go!" She yelled out, squeezing her head as tightly as possible.

Of course, she didn't expect Janet to return the favor in almost the exact way. Her eyes widened as she felt her head scooped up between Janet's thighs, locked into a scissor hold of her own. She yelled out, reaching up to desperately pry at her legs, doing her best to keep her scissor hold locked in all the while as well!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:40 am

It was a fast-paced start to the match, and that was only to be expected when the pre-match buildup had featured emotions running so high and plenty of taunting and smaller attacks on both sides. Heather had started it out with a spectacular move that brought Janet down to the mat hard, and then followed that up with a headscissors after Janet managed to throw her off. So far, Heather seemed to be in control. That would not remain true for long, however. Janet quickly leveled the playing field, using the mirror positioning that the two of them were in to mirror Heather’s move.

Now, both of them flexed their leg muscles to try to force the other to give up her headscissors first. Janet would clamp her toned, tan legs down hard on Heather’s head, feeling the bony skull in between her thighs, trying to pop it like a grape, pressing Heather’s face up against the skull panties as she did. Meanwhile, Janet tried desperately to pry herself free from Heather’s scissors. Her eyes were barely an inch away from the gloriously pink work of art that was the back of Heather’s new panties, and her nose and mouth were already pressed up between Heather’s legs.

“Rrrrghnn…give it up, Heather…” Janet would croak, as every few seconds she would add in an extra squeeze to her scissors, hoping to force Heather to give in. The Lakota knew one thing—she would not be backing down first!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:53 am

Heather's face was quite red as it was up against her panties like that in the scissor hold, squirming and struggling around as she squeezed as hard as she could with her own. She kept pulsating the pressure she was putting on in the hold, trying her best to screw her up and mess with her head to get her to release the hold. Unfortunately for her, Janet was just as into delivering the hold to her as well, the t wo almost at a stalemate.

She shuffled her head around a little, trying to make it so her senses weren't filled with the scent of Janet's crotch and butt that was almost dizzying her. "Mnh..y-you're telling ME to give up on this! W-why don't you!! Im sure you're feeling how strong my legs are!" She let out, crossing her ankles together andbending her knees, trying to maneuver her legs to switch the hold into a figure four headscissors so she could reach back for her ankle and squeeze her even harder.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:07 am

It was a stalemate. Janet thought that adding in those extra squeezes at unpredictable interviews would be enough to make Heather see how futile her efforts were, but, as if the thought had occurred to them both simultaneously, Heather began to do the same thing to Janet, squeezing the Lakota’s head hard, then loosening her scissors very slightly, then squeezing hard again. The pressure made Janet’s ears burn and made her grimace and groan in pain, as she would try to stretch her neck so that she could get her mouth out of Heather’s crotch and her nose away from the purple-haired girl’s ass.

“Mmh…I am telling you to give it up…b-because you have no chance! It’s…obvious whose legs are stronger!” Janet would declare. She felt Heather begin to shift her hold, crossing her ankles, adding still more pressure, then bending her knees, pushing Janet’s face right up into Heather’s pretty princess ass, making it hard to breathe. “Mmmmmmppgh!”

Not to be outdone, Janet would immediately do the same, crossing her ankles and then bending her knees to try to force Heather’s head right into the emo panties, squeezing as hard as she could as she would try to force Heather to breathe only air that had been filtered through her butt crack. Her hands would come up and meet Heather’s, grappling, trying to pin the purple-haired girl’s limbs down so that she could do no more damage…Janet didn’t know how much more she really could take.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next