Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II Empty Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:30 am

Special Conditions:
Attire: Cotton Panties of the opponent's choosing
Victory by scoring a submission/ko fall by both Forward and Reverse facesit
Loser suffers one last humiliating Facesit KO

Heather let out a deep breath as she held a pair of panties in her hands. She was blushing at just that fact, but the match that was to come was what was making her even more embarrassed. She was finally able to get a nice rematch against Janet, but it was in quite the suggestive match. She took a deep breath as she remembered their first match together, Heather having came up short in that one. However, she was fully convincing and t elling herself that this time it'd be different. She nodded her head, exiting her locker room and heading down the hall.

The lights turned a dark blue as Heather's theme began to play over the speakers. She made her usual entrance, bathed in the smoke and laser lights as she crawled out onto the stage area, her face and arm glowing with the purple glow paint she had on. She crawled down to mid-ramp, standing up and raising her hands in the air as pyro shot out from the entrance. She ran down the rest of the ramp, sliding into the ring and going to the ropes, getting onto the second one, raising her hand in the air as pyro shot down from the ceiling.

She grinned, the crowd and the atmosphere getting back into it. She jumped off the ropes, heading to the center. She looked down at her usual attire, her fishnet top, bikini top underneath, black skirt, stockings, and boots, knowing she was about to lose it all before the start. She nodded, looking again at the panties in her hand before looking back up to the entrance, waiting for Janet's arrival.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:59 am

Janet held up the cotton panties she had chosen especially for Heather, played with them a bit to make sure they would fit nice and snug over Heather’s hot, round rear, and then would tuck them away inside her cape, wanting to make sure that the attire remained a surprise for everyone up until right before Heather put it on.

A lot of things had changed for Janet since the last time she met Heather. She had really settled into her role as one of the higher-profile wrestlers of all of AFW—in terms of popularity, she was almost on even ground with Heather now, and she knew she had to credit some of that to her victory over the long-time superstar well over a year ago. What else had happened? She’d won—and lost—a title belt. She’d participated in a Summer Splash and an Avalanche. She’d made new friends and found new rivals.

Now, she was returning to an opponent and a match type which she knew well. Heather Sunderland and Lady Lakota in a battle of facesitting. Janet grinned into the mirror, stupidly excited for this match. She couldn’t wait one more second!

When it was her turn, the lights would turn down, and Janet would emerge. The crowd had roared loudly for Heather, and they would now roar loudly for Janet, too, as the Lakota appeared, fully bedecked in cloak, bikini top, skirt, boots, and, of course, her ceremonial Lakota headdress, in a lone spotlight at the top of the ramp. Janet would make her way quickly down the ramp as the tribal chants of her theme music reached a fever pitch. She would roll into the ring and hop up onto her feet, grabbing the panties from her cloak and hiding them behind her back in anticipation of the exchange that was to be made.

“We meet again, Heather,” Janet would say with a smile, as she took a step towards her purple-haired opponent. “This second verse will be just the same as the first. I’m going to love having you under my ass again, sweetie!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Heather stood in wait, anticipating the arrival of her opponent. She took a deep breath, sort of trying to prepare herself for seeing the girl again after such a long time it seemed. The chills were running through her and she was getting more and more excited by the second. Finally, the girl's music began to play and she stepped out onto the stage. Heather couldn't help but grin a little at the sight. She was just the same, outfit wise, as always. right away she recognized the lovely girl.

As she got closer though, she did notice something different. The way she carried herself, it was the certain change one would see after they've been through it all. She was slightly envious of her. This girl secured a title for herself before she did. She bit her lip just slightly at the thought, but quickly shook it from her mind. If she was thinking like that, this match would just go right downhill for her in just her jealously and envy taking over. This was someone she at least considered a friend.

With her getting into the ring, she noticed she was hiding the panties behind her back. Heather was fine with that. If they were going to keep it a surprise, she could totally play along. She grinned a little at her words, shaking her head. "Don't think so, Janet. I can assure you you won't be hearing your music again tonight."

She right up to her, pushing her chest out a bit before she reached up to remove the girl's headdress. Her sort of tough act faded a little when she gently handed it to the outside ring crew, but she kept the boastful look on her face. "As ridiculous as this start is,I'll be stripping you first."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:28 pm

Heather’s entrance was, as always, very impressive. Even backstage, Janet had heard the pyrotechnics going off, and heard the loud, loud roar of the crowd as they cheered for the long-time veteran. Heather was truly a consummate performer—it was funny how different her personality became, however, when she was offstage, especially in a submissive role. Janet had found that out firsthand after she took Heather home following their first match.

For a second, as she stared Heather down with a smile and took a step forward, she wondered if Heather might not have been quite so timid had she won the match and taken Janet home with her as a trophy. The thought was a tantalizing one…

Lady Lakota would grin a little wider as she saw Heather grinning. The two of them had seen each other a few times since their first match, but not much recently, and not in this sort of electric situation. “Oh, we’ll see about that, Heather.” She chuckled, happily stepping closer still, moving right up to Heather as the two of them met in the center of the ring. They were the same height, making the staredown dead even. The match was likely to be very even again, as well. Though Janet had won their previous encounter, it could have easily gone the other way; both of them had spent several long, long minutes suffering while the other used their face as a throne.

The referee girl was making final preparations with the technical staff, but it seemed Heather didn’t want to wait for her. She reached up and plucked Janet’s Lakota headdress right off her head. The Native American girl smirked. “How do you figure you’ll be stripping me first? I’ve got quite the nice pair of panties here for you, and I don’t know if I can wait even another second. I think I’ll go ahead and strip you first.”

She would reach out and grab onto the bottom of Heather’s fishnet top, before quickly yanking it upwards, sliding it up and over Heather’s head and off of her entirely. Janet would give the article of clothing a little twirl around her finger before she would hand it off to one of the waiting crew members. Then, Janet would put on her hips, waiting to see how Heather would respond to this challenge.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:15 pm

With removing her headdress, Heather sort of pushed her chest out a little more as if she was bragging that she started it first. That was, until Janet decided to question Heather going first. She blinked as she felt her grab at her fishnet top, groaning and squirming a little as she pulled it up and off of her body. She struggled and squirmed a bit, blushing as she clicked her tongue.

"Kh...I figure I'll be going first because I SAID I'd be going first!" She let out, pouting a bit as she stomped her foot. She looked her over, wanting to just reach out and rip another piece of clothing from her, but she figured this would just be a back and forth if she did....but why the hell not.

She stepped forward, grabbing at the robe that she had, going to pull and yank it off her to toss it aside, a proud grin on her face. "So you'll go along with what I say! I want to put the ones I got you on you first so that's that!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:35 pm

Janet chuckled as she watched Heather pout. When in the ring, Heather was much more confrontational like this, much easier to tease and get a nice, loud reaction out of. The way Heather pouted and frustratedly stomped her foot made Janet almost giddy. It made Janet want to tease her purple-haired opponent some more.

Heather wouldn’t back down when Janet stripped her of her fishnet top. The purple-haired wrestler reached forward and grabbed onto Janet’s cloak, pulling and yanking on it. Janet grunted and wiggled as her whole body was jerked around a little bit. Eventually, she would stop struggling and would spin her torso a little bit to one side, letting Heather take the cloak. She would quickly turn her head back to Heather, staring the other girl down, smirking slightly.

“Well, I say I’m going first!” Janet would reply, as she would reach out and wrap her arms around Heather in what was almost a hug. Her fingers would quickly go to work untying Heather’s black bikini top. After a few seconds, the Lakota would tear the top away from Heather, leaving the purple-haired girl topless. Janet would laugh and wave the bikini in Heather’s face before tossing it out of the ring.

“You’re the one who’s topless! I think that makes it pretty clear who should be stripped all the way first, don’t you think?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:52 pm

"Tch--Yeah well--Ah?" Heather blinked as Janet pulled her in near her for that almost hug sort of move. She squirmed around a little, her face a deep red as she felt the girl undo her bikini top and tear it away. She squirmed around quite a bit, her breasts fully exposed. She brought her arms up, about to cover them up before she realized that would be pretty much pointless, especially for the fact that they were going to be topless or the whole match.

"Ngh.." Heather grit her teeth a little, turning her head. She shuffled around, kicking at the mat a little in frustration at the fact that she was brought to be topless before Janet. She clicked her tongue, moving forward to just yank down Janet's skirt before narrowing her eyes at her, crossing her arms.

"F-fine!! You go first" She let out, letting a little 'Hmph' to follow her words as she waited for her to do so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Heather’s reaction to being stripped of her top was priceless. Heather was really quite the sexy girl. Even when she wasn’t trying—even when, in fact, she was trying to be modest, trying to cover up her nudity—she was sexy. If anything, the timid part of Heather’s personality made her even hotter. As Janet stepped back and admired her handiwork, she couldn’t help but feel a little turned on as she stared at Heather’s bare breasts.

She waited for Heather to make the next move. She expected the purple-haired girl to keep trying to strip her, too. And that was what Heather did, as the purple-haired girl reached down and yanked Janet’s skirt from her waist down to her ankles, exposing the Lakota’s black bikini bottoms. After she did that, though, Heather surprised Janet by backing up, crossing her arms, and admitting defeat.

“Heh heh heh…looks like I win this game,” Janet would say, as she stepped forward out of her skirt. “That’s the first of three submissions I’ll be hearing out of you tonight, Heather…now, let’s get you good and naked!”

Hiding the panties she had picked out for Heather in her crumpled-up skirt on the canvas, Janet would then reach down and grab onto Heather’s skirt, yanking it down the same way Heather had yanked down hers. Once Heather had stepped out of it, Janet would toy with the girl’s panties, tugging on them, stretching them back and forth, before slowly beginning to slide them down.

She would stop halfway, though, exposing Heather’s crotch but not fully removing the panties. “Hmm…I should probably do the boots first, shouldn’t I?” Janet would say, with an impish grin.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:22 pm

Heather just stuck her tongue out at Janet's words, part of her just wanting to get this stripping part done and over with. She grit her teeth a little, her arms still crossed as she had quite the blush remaining on her face. She watched Janet step out of her skirt, keeping the panties she had picked for her balled up in her hand.

"You can take it as the ONLY submission you're going to get out of me tonight. Trust me on that one" She let out, shaking her head a bit before tapping her foot impatiently. "G-go on then hurry up with it!"

With her yanking down her skirt just like she had done to her, Heather's face was a deep red as she stepped out of it. Soon though, she felt her start to toy with her panties, beginning to pull them down She gulped just a bit, her face burning up as her crotch and butt were fully exposed before Janet stopped what she was doing.

"Wh..J-just..." She let out, not knowing what to say as she stumbled over her words. "Just hurry it uup!! L-leaving me exposed like this!!" She yelled loudly, her face as red as it could possibly get.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 pm

Janet cackled devilishly, knowing that being left exposed in this manner while Janet worked on her boots instead would really make Heather’s face turn red. “Oh, but this is so much fun! I think I want to take it niiiiice and slooooow…”

The Lakota would get down on her knees, her face right at the level of Heather’s crotch. She would pucker her lips and blow a soft stream of hot breath into Heather’s crotch, doing just that one little extra bit of teasing before she would go to work on Heather’s boots. She would untie them and loosen them both up, and then would grab onto one and look up at Heather. “Lift up this leg,” she would say, and, when Heather did, Janet would pop the boot off and set it down. She would grab the other. “Now lift up this one.” Again, when Heather complied, she would quickly pop it off and set it down.

The veteran’s thigh-high stockings came next. Janet peeled them off slowly, keeping her face close to Heather’s crotch as she did, just to make her opponent squirm. Finally, once the socks had both been removed, Janet would grab onto Heather’s panties. She would quickly tug them down, all the way down to the floor, before laughing and standing up, admiring her newly-nude opponent. “This is a good look for you, Heather,” she would say, not putting the new panties onto her opponent just yet, wanting to see Heather squirm for a few seconds more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next