Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 am

Heather yelped out as she missed that leg lariat, quickly having to land back onto her feet. She grit her teeth, shaking her head as she had to refocus herself as soon as possible. She readjusted her position, turning around to meet Janet to try and go back onto the offensive, however instead of being able to do that she saw her feet heading straight towards her.

Heather yelped out as the dropkick collided with her body, sending her crashing down onto the mat. Her body jolted a bit as she landed on her back, groaning out and shaking her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 am

Janet's dropkick surprised Heather, and it nailed her right in her bare breasts, making the nice, pale orbs jiggle wildly upon impact. The Lakota warrior grinned as she would fall down to the mat, managing to catch herself with both hands to keep the fall from hurting her as well, while at the same time watching Heather sprawl backwards, landing on her back, staring up at the bright lights of the arena's ceiling.

"Haah...got you, Heather..." Janet would say, as she would quickly push up to her knees, then to her feet, before crossing the gap between herself and Heather quickly. Once again, momentum was hers. Now, how should she use it?

Though it was tempting, Janet would not go for the facesit just yet. She knew Heather must still have some fight left in her. Determined to get rid of it, Janet would bring her legs up and then bring her butt down, trying to butt bomb right into Heather's stomach, to squash her and force all the air out of her lungs!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:53 am

Heather grit her teeth at those words, blushing a little. Even just that little comment felt like she was teasing and mocking her with the position that she was in. She shook her head, breathing in and out to try and recover herself as fast as she could. Though she knew that Janet was more than smart enough to know to follow up as soon as possible.

As if confirming her thoughts, she felt her come down onto her suddenly, her butt slamming into her stomach, causing her body to jolt in pain, the air forced out of her. She groaned, yelling out loudly from the impact before she squirmed and struggled underneath her. "Kh..guah..g..g-get off!" She let out, struggling more, her legs slipping around on the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 am

Janet's butt bomb worked perfectly. She managed to force the air out of Heather's lungs with a loud groan and a cry. The purple-haired veteran, now sufficiently drained, seemed helpless. She was floundering, her legs slipping and kicking wildly, but Janet held firm, and Lady Lakota was not going to give up her position atop her foe any time soon.

"Mmm...like I said, Heather, I'm a lot stronger than the first time we fought! I think it's about time I finish you off..." Janet would say. Now that she had Heather winded, she should try to establish a facesit before her opponent had a chance to catch her breath. She could end it, just like that, in one fell swoop. She was going to make it spectacular, too. Reaching back, Janet grabbed onto Heather's legs, hooking them with her arms and pulling them upwards as she would scoot forward to sit on Heather's nice, round breasts.

"Ready to make out with your little skull friend, huh?" Janet would ask, wiggling her crotch right in front of Heather's face as she would try to pull her into a combined matchbook pin and facesit pin!

Last edited by Daaharu on Sun May 24, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:19 am

Heather grit her teeth from underneath Janet. With her rubbing it in with her words, the position was that much worse, Heather continuing to squirm and struggle underneath her. "Kh..Yeah well don't act like I haven't improved at all since our last time as well!" She let out feeling her grab onto her legs, starting to bend her body as she shuffled forward to sit on her chest. Heather groaned out a little, wincing as her breasts were squished by her butt, hearing her continue on.

"S-shut up! I'm not!" She let out, shaking her head before she came down for that facesit hold. She let out muffled whimpers as her face was stuffed against her crotch, it a complete red from the position she was put in again. She clenched her fists hard, struggling as much as she could, not wanting to end it like this. She moved her legs, shifting them around before she attempted to squeeze them towards eachother as much as she could, desperately trying to latch hard onto Janet and use her leg strength to yank her off.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:37 am

Right as Janet was sliding her crotch forward towards Heather's face, she got a really good look at just how red Heather's face was right now. Janet loved to see that. It let her know that all the teasing she was doing was working. With one last grin as she stared into Heather's purple eyes, she would bury the girl's face in her crotch, pressing Heather's nose and mouth up against the skull on those dark cotton panties that she had made Janet wear.

"Hey," Janet would say, as she would start smothering Heather again, while trying to bend her completely in half at the same time. She was sure that right now Heather must have been in a very compromising position from the perspective of the audience, bottom up in the air with that big princess picture on it, feet up by her head, sniffing Janet's crotch. "Hey, how's my crotch smell, Heather? I hope you're enjoying it..."

But Heather was not done yet. Even out of breath, even as she must have been suffocating, she was able to fight back, as she clamped her legs down hard on Janet's midsection. Janet's eyes widened and she gasped as she felt those strong legs that had just minutes earlier been crushing her head like a grape start pulling hard down on her body. "Gaah...anh..." she gasped, arms moving to grab Heather's legs, but, before she could pry them away, Heather managed to launch her back, sending Janet rolling over towards the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 am

Heather groaned and whimpered into her crotch as she teased her like that. Indeed the scent of her sex through her panties was invading her senses, almost making her dizzy, but she couldn't let it get the best of her. Luckily for her, she was able to put enough strength in her legs to yank and pull Janet off of her, sending her rolling towards the ropes.

She gasped out, breathing in and out heavily for air as she pushed herself up. She stumbled a little, almost unable to stand from her spinning head, but she pushed that away as much as she could. She waited for Janet to get to her feet before she rushed at her. She turned her body, leaping into the air and trying to catch her head, attempting to slam her down with a cutter--the grounded variation of her top rope finisher that she's been using quite a bit recently.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:55 am

Okay, well, this was not an expected or welcome turn, but it was not an entirely disastrous one. Janet knew that Heather had to still be very weak following the butt bomb and the facesitting, however brief it had been. The scent of Lakota sex had to still be thick in Heather's nostrils. Janet would push up with her hands and get up onto her feet, grabbing onto the ropes to steady herself. She took a deep breath. She was fine. She was surely more fine than Heather was. She turned, and at that moment Heather struck her.

"Gaaagh!" Janet cried out, as her opponent grabbed onto her head and dragged her down to the canvas, smacking Janet's face into the mat. The Lakota would groan and warble in pain and shock as she would then tumble down into a heap, her head down, her ass up. She was shocked that Heather had recovered that fast. And now, once again, the momentum of this match was rapidly, rapidly shifting.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 am

Heather went down on the mat with Janet as she took her down. She lie there on her back, breathing in and out heavily as she stared up at the lights. Her head was spinning quite a bit, her eyelids faltering a bit as Heather tried to catch herself. She had stopped JAnet from capitalizing before her and now Heather had to take advantage of the situation.

She groaned out a little, slowly sitting up as she reached to grab at Janet's arm. She pulled her onto her back, gritting her teeth as she slowly crawled over her. "Mnh..Over" She let out, sure that this was the end. She grinned, crawling more as she sat herself up, shifting her body to attempt to place her butt over Janet's face, looking to lock her into a reverse facesit, trying to use the time to catch her breath as she did just incase the girl was able to escape.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:23 am

"Grrgh...no! N-no!" Janet would cry out, as she was grabbed onto by her opponent, Heather pulling on her arm and forcing her to roll over onto her back. Janet's face was stinging after the impact, and she was partially stunned as Heather grabbed onto her and prepared to take advantage of her. Janet tried to crawl away, tried to crabwalk back, but not only did Heather have her in her clutches already, but the ropes stopped her from going very far.

Heather pushed her back down and crawled on top of her. "No way, I'm not going to let it end like thsssshmmmmmm!" Janet would yell, only for her declaration to be muffled as Heather smooshed her face with that pretty princess butt of hers, forcing Janet's nose and mouth up against her panties-covered butt crack. The Lakota would growl and whimper frustratedly as she worked desperately to free herself. Her arms were pinned, but she would kick her legs, trying to kick them as hard and high as she could.

Maybe...maybe...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next