Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 2 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 pm

Heather grit her teeth a little at Janet's words, knowing she'd probably do something like this. She shuffled around a little, shaking her head before she got down on her knees like that, even that motion causing Heather to blush a little more.

"W-what are you---haah!!" Heather shivered out as she felt her breath against her crotch like that. She bit her lip a little, her heart racing fast as she squirmed around a little more. She lifted up each leg that she asked her to, watching her unlace and then remove her boots. She groaned out a little at the time she was taking, knowing she was milking every second of this.

Next were the stockings, and of course her face was nearly right up against her crotch as she did so, just causing her even more embarrassment, able to feel every breath she was taking. Finally, she removed her panties, leaving her standing completely naked in the ring, clicking her tongue.

"J-just!! Would you put the stupid panties on me!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:19 am

“Oh, come on, Heather!” Janet would say, laughing a little as she stood back for a while and just marveled at her handiwork. Heather looked damn good naked. Janet remembered the night of Heather being her plaything after their first match very, very fondly, and this was bringing back a distinct sense of déjà vu. “I know you must be eager to see the panties I’ve brought for you, but you’re so impatient…”

She would look down at the panties that she held in her hands, then grinned widely. “Well, I guess I can’t blame you. Here you go: your special new panties for the match!”

Janet would hold up the undies with both hands, letting Heather get a really good look at them. They were made of very fine Egyptian cotton, with a nice thread length to ensure they would feel soft, smooth and snug on Heather’s butt. That wouldn’t be the first thing the purple-haired girl should notice about the panties, however. The underwear was dyed a delicate pink, with hot pink trim around the waist and the leg holes. All over the panties were small bursts of glittery sparkles. On the back, there was a scene featuring a rainbow, a magic castle, and at least one unicorn; the scene was, however, partially obscured by the words “Pretty Princess” stamped over it across the butt of the panties in bold, hot pink letters.

“Don’t you love them?” Janet would implore, barely able to contain herself. “Here, I’ll put them on right now…” And she would kneel down to begin putting the princess panties on Heather…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:17 am

"Oooh yeaah, sooo eager.." She clicked her tongue, tapping her foot on the mat still as she just waited for Daaharu to reveal those panties. She was dreading what she had picked out for her, and when she finally pulled them out to reveal how they looked. Heather just blinked in disbelief, stunned at the sight. "Y..you've got to be kidding me right now.." She lets out, her face a complete red.

She just stared for quite a bit at them, speechless in other than those words that she said before she watched Janet get down to put them on her. As much as she wanted to kick her away, she had no choice but to allow her to put them on her, blushing more than ever at how she was about to look. They felt comfortable, definitely, but that didn't help a second.

Gritting her teeth, Heather squirmed around, the panties fully fastened on her. "Wuuhh..I hate these.." She says with a pout, quickly going to reach and undo Janet's bikini top to yank it off her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 am

Janet laughed as she heard Heather’s reaction. She knew her purple-haired opponent would react in that way. Heather was the sort of girl who was very much reserved, dressing only in subdued purples and blacks. She knew the other girl was no girly girl. And that made it all the more hilarious to see her squirming as the Lakota slipped a pair of pink, glittery, princess panties onto her!

“Oh, come on, Heather. I can see it in your eyes—you just love being a pretty, pretty princess!” Janet would taunt her opponent, as she slipped the underwear onto Heather. She would slide it all the way up to fit snugly around the purple-haired wrestler’s waist, and would then rub her hands along Heather’s butt, and, finally, would sneak a hand in between Heather’s legs to paw at her crotch. She patted Heather’s crotch fondly, almost as if she were declaring it her own.

“Do they feel comfortable?” she would ask, before standing up, giving Heather’s butt one last slap, and walking around to face her opponent. Almost immediately, Heather reached out and yanked off Janet’s top, leaving the Lakota topless.

“Uwaah!” Janet would cry out, startled by the suddenness of the stripping, as she was now left in nothing but her bikini bottoms and boots.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 am

"I do NOT! No way in HELL would I like that!" She let out, her face a deep red as she stomped her foot in frustration. She shivered out a little at her hands rubbing along her butt before she gave her that pat on her crotch. She yelped out at the feeling, jumping up a little as she blushed a deep red, almost her entire face covered in her blush.

She glared at her a bit, gritting her teeth before feeling that slap on her butt. Losing it a little, Heather yanked off her top before moving to grab her leg. She didn't wait for Janet to lift her legs up, instead she just pulled her leg, not caring if it tripped her or not. She pulled off one boot, then the next, removing any sort of wear she had under that before reaching for her bikini bottoms.

"Not gonna wait around like you did!" She let out, pulling them off her to leave her fully exposed before she pulled out the panties she picked out for her. Her choice was sort of t he opposite. She wasn't very good at picking out what might be embarrassing, so she just got what she found interesting. The cotton panties she pulled out were black, a skull right where her pussy would be, gothic-ish, grey designs coming from and going around it, white frills coming from the waist. She almost jumped on her, forcing the panties onto her, slipping them up her legs and firmly up to her crotch, giving her a bit of a hard slap onto her crotch to return what she did. "There!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:30 am

“You do! You do!” Janet would chirp cheerfully, as her opponent’s face turned red and she stomped angrily about. “You love those panties!” Her hands moved over Heather’s private parts with an air of ownership, as she pawed at Heather’s crotch and gave her that slap on the butt.

She didn’t expect for Heather to go after her that quickly. She yelped in surprise when her opponent stripped off her bikini top, and her sudden nakedness made her face turn a bright red. That wasn’t it, though. Heather grabbed onto Janet’s leg and yanked it upwards, causing the Lakota to lose her balance and fall down onto her ass on the mat. “Wah—h-hey, just hold on a—kyah!”

Heather wasted no time. She ripped off Janet’s boots, and then pulled off the Native American’s socks, while the brunette could do nothing but just stare wide-eyed up at her. Finally, Heather pulled Janet’s bikini bottoms up and off. The Lakota blushed and cast her gaze aside as she would try to stand up on her feet, a hand instinctively hovering around her crotch to cover her nudity. As soon as she did, Heather had pulled out the panties she had chosen for Janet. Janet opened her mouth, but couldn’t say anything. Who wore panties like that?

Heather would pounce on Janet—almost wrestling her down to the canvas again—and would slide the emo undies up Janet’s legs, until they fit snugly around her waist. The Lakota blushed and grumbled. She thought that these undies were a little stupid. A skull on the crotch made it seem like her pussy was toxic. When Heather gave her a hard slap to the crotch, Janet would cry out indignantly and throw her body forward, smashing it against Heather’s challengingly.

“Gh—these panties are just stupid!” she would say, as she thrust her Goth panties-clad hips against Heather’s pink princess-clad hips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:41 am

Heather admired her 'work' a little as she put the panties on Janet. She nodded her head again, doing her best to hold in a laugh. While Heather did quite love the gothic style, the panties were definitely pushing it. She didn't think they were all that bad, but she knew that Janet would more than likely react in the way that she did and she was loving her reactions.

Before she could boast about it, she felt her thrust forward and smash into her. She winced, squirming around before she rammed her hips into her's. "Ngh..y-you're talking about stupid panties?! Look at the ridiculous pair you're making me wear! The one's you're wearing are much better in comparison!" She let out, gritting her teeth a little as she got into a little battle with her.

She moved herself back a little, trying to return the favor right back to her and bump her hips hard against Janet's. Her face was quite red, but she was doing her best to get right into this match and not allow any sort of fluster to get to her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:05 am

Janet’s face was a pretty bright red right now, too, as the embarrassment of being forced to wear a pair of panties that looked like this really sunk in. She was flabbergasted when Heather tried to claim they weren’t as bad as the panties Janet had selected for her, and then smashed her hips back hard again the Lakota’s.

“Oh, really? Let’s compare, shall we?” She would put her hands on her hips and assume a powerful stance. “Face me, Heather. You see this?” Janet would point to the skull on her crotch, tapping her finger on the bone-face’s brow. “I’m not a twelve year-old Goth girl writing erotic zombie fan fiction. What the hell is a skull doing on my underwear, huh? Seriously!”

She would thrust her hips forward and smash them into Heather’s again, this time in a front-on collision. The skull on her crotch would meet the sparkles that adorned the crotch of her foe as Janet tried to push her back and intimidate her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Heather grinned to herself a little as she returned the hip bump to Janet. She was meeting her with what she was giving her and she was planning on keeping that momentum going through the whole match--as long as she could just keep focus throughout the whole thing she would be totally fine--is what she was telling herself.

She blinked when Janet asked her to compare, turning to watch the girl take that stance. She blushed a little bit as she saw her point to her crotch like that, clicking her tongue. She was about to respond before she thrust her hips forward like that, causing Heather to yelp out, stumbling a bit backwards. She shook her head, quickly regaining herself.

"Oh yeah?! Well look at this!" She said turning herself to point at all that was pictured on the butt, especially the words "pretty princess" "This is the biggest joke I've ever seen. Pretty princess?? Seriously?? If I had a daughter I wouldn't even let HER wear something this embarrassing!" She responded, shoving her hips backwards to butt bump her in the gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 pm

Janet, still standing tall with her hands on her hips, scoffed and rolled her eyes as Heather started to complain about the panties that Janet had picked out for her. Sure, Janet knew they’d be a little embarrassing for the purple-haired girl, but Heather was just overly sensitive to this sort of thing! They were cute and funny.

“I’m looking at it! I don’t see a problem with it at all! You just need to lighten up!” Janet would shoot back at Heather, as the girl turned to display the very girly, very magical scene on her butt. “Or are you afraid of letting everyone know that you r—ummmggph!”

Janet groaned and stumbled backwards as Heather butt-bumped her. She brought both her hands down to rub her gut, which hurt a little after the thrust of Heather’s pink-clad behind. She would step forward again, trying to wrap her arms around Heather’s waist before she turned back around. “I should have added a little more to these panties! Maybe one more big, magical unicorn right here!” She would then slap at Heather’s crotch again, slapping it as hard as Heather had slapped hers this time.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next