Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 6 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:55 pm

Heather grinned wide as she took her seat atop Janet's face, rubbing her crotch in it a little to add to the position. She let out a long breath, loving every second ofthe turning of the tables, sure that she could take her with this and then just one more. She kept running through her head that this was her match and that there was no question about it, licking her lips a little.

At her struggles, Heather shook her head, refusing to budge atop her. "Good, go ahead, flail around more, you're just wasting more energy and making the next fall easier for me." She let out, sticking her tongue out. She honestly was having a bit of a time trying to keep her balance, but she was doing her best, reaching back to plant her hands on Janet's bare chest to keep her more still, her face a slight red at what she was doing but she was sure it'd give her more of an advantage.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Janet wanted to keep struggling, but she knew that it was most likely going to be fruitless. Heather had her arms pinned down, and, try as she might, Janet was not quite able to kick her legs up high enough to catch Heather's body or head and drag her down. She was still hurting from all of the powerful moves the technically proficient Heather had put her through. She was starting to run out of breath, and what air she could take in smelled and tasted distinctly of Heather's warm crotch. As much as she hated to admit it, what Heather was saying right now was very true. She was just wasting her energy.

It seemed that, like their previous match, the second facesit duel between Heather and Lady Lakota was going to come down to the wire.

With no other option, and knowing she had to save her strength for the final fall, Janet would growl into Heather's crotch and start tapping on the purple-haired wrestler's knee with one hand, impatiently conceding the fall and demanding Heather get off of her. "Mmmmrmn..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:14 pm

Heather could feel it, that Janet was losing air. She had secured a nice, firm facesit and she was doing some nice damage to her by getting her in this position. Her words were what she honestly thought and it seemed that Janet was agreeing with them as she finally felt her tap out on her knee. She grinned wide, getting off her right after she tapped, playing it fair just as Janet did for her.

She dust herself off, stretching out as she took a few steps away from her. With her hands on her hips, she grinned wide, looking down at Janet. "Looks like we're both one and one!! You're so mine" She let out, the grin not fading from her face for a second, nodding her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:33 pm

While their match was intense, it was far from dirty or nasty. The two of them had actually been very friendly outside of the ring whenever they saw each other, and Janet was actually very fond of Heather. There was respect between the two, even while they were competing fiercely here in the ring tonight, and Heather showed that when she broke her facesit pin quickly and cleanly, just as Janet had done for her.

"Haaaaggh..." the Lakota wrestler gasped sucking in a deep breath of air, enough to hurt her lungs with how rapidly they expanded.

Janet would close her eyes and relax, breathing deeply for a few seconds, before she would open her eyes again and meet Heather's gaze. Slowly, Janet would get her legs underneath her and push herself up onto her feet. She was winded, and hurting a little, but she still had plenty left in the tank, since she had submitted before becoming too drained. She began walking towards Heather, her hands on her own hips. "I guess we are tied...for now. But you got the second part wrong, sweetie."

Janet would move up close to Heather, nose to nose, staring into the other wrestler's eyes. Her breath would wash warmly over Heather's face. "You're mine."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 pm

Heather watched as Janet went to recover herself. This last round was going to be obviously the deciding one, it was the one she had to make surethe most that she was on her top game..and honestly she sort of wanted Janet to be on her top game as well. She wanted this deciding round to be for real the deciding round of the match.

She watched as Janet got up, saying what she did--but as she got up close to her like that, speaking right in front of her face, a hint of red came over Heather's cheeks. "Wh..ngh..I-I don't think so..You're going to be worshiping my ass when I'm done with you. Going to feel like it's a common thing for it to be stuffed in your face." She grit her teeth a little, trying to keep her calm.

"So you step back and get ready to lose"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 pm

Janet would not step back right away when Heather told her to. This was her not-so-secret weapon, the way she could always gain an advantage over Heather. The purple-haired girl, for all the toughness she oozed in the ring, was actually a little timid, at least when it came to close, intimate encounters. Janet knew that she could fluster Heather by getting up close like this, and so she would. It bought her a few extra seconds to breathe and recover, too.

"Hmm...this ass, you mean?" Janet would reply, slipping her hands from her hips and letting them slide around Heather's, to cup her opponent's ass, toying with the waist of the pink princess panties at the same time. "You know, your butt is very nice. Maybe not as nice as mine, though—you love having my rear end shoved right up into your face, right? Burying your nose and mouth between my cheeks...I remember our last match, and even if you won't admit it, I know you already worship my ass, Heather!"

Janet would laugh, clapping her hands on Heather's butt before letting go and backing up a couple of steps. "How about another wager, Heather? Loser goes home with the winner as a servant, a maid...and a seat, for the winner to use whenever she desires. You'll be able to spend plenty of quality time with this ass you love so much!" Janet would turn her hips a little to give Heather a glimpse of her backside, running one hand down it seductively.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:04 am

"Kyah!!" Heather jumps a little, yelping out at the feeling of her cupping her ass like that. She grit her teeth, her face burning red as she remained as close as she was. Their bare chests were nearly squished against eachother from this distance, Heather squirming just a bit at what she was doing. "Nh..sh....shut up..t-that's not....d-don't be ridiculous I don't..I'm not" She stumbled over her words, shaking her head as she was getting incredibly flustered by the girl, her heart racing like crazy.

Heather bit her lip as she watched her step back, though not before jumping again as she clapped her hands on her ass. Her blush was covering most of her face as she watched her turn around and run her hand down her backside, gulping hard at the words that she was saying. "You're..ngh...f...f-fine then! I'll t ake that wager..I-I might have..regretted it last time b-but not this time. This time it's going to backfire on you and I'll enjoy quite a bit having you as my servant and seat!" She let out, stomping her foot down on the mat, desperately trying to shake away how flustered she was making her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:32 am

"Good!" Janet would reply, succinctly and happily, as Heather agreed to the terms of the wager. Janet was raising the stakes this time, but she felt no less confident than she did the last time she and Heather wagered. She knew that she was going to come out on top and have Heather as her prize again. "I'll enjoy having you warming my butt with that cute face of yours again, Heather." She would wink and shoot a finger gun Heather's way.

"Oh, and one more thing before I take you down: this time, the winner keeps the loser for a whole entire week," she added, in a voice that was both gleeful and a little ominous. She knew that would fluster Heather more than anything else she'd already said. Of course, the mere thought of it was making Janet's cheeks turn a little red, as well.

"Now, come on! I'm going to make you make out with this ugly skull!" Janet would challenge, bringing a hand down to point at the skull on her black cotton panties, then raising both hands in front of her in a grappling pose.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:52 am

Heather just clicked her tongue as Janet went on about it, her blush just not fading from her face for a second. She just kept talking about it and Heather hated how much inside she wanted to be trapped under her butt again. She pushed it from her head, refusing those thoughts as she grit her teeth, getting her arms up in the ready.

"W-wait..the entire week!?" She blinked at those words, not knowing what to make of them. She shuffled around a bit, clearly nervous and flustered by the idea before she took a deep breath, nodding and glaring at her. She accepted it. she would just have to beat her to make it so she would have HER for the week instead ofthe other way around.

"Not happening" She simply said, rushing at her, trying to leap up and hit her with a leg lariat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:36 am

Janet waited, watching Heather's body language as the purple-haired girl processed the wager that Janet had suggested in full. It was obvious how nervous and jittery the suggestion was making Heather. One night had been tough enough for her to get a handle on, but the entire week was something else. Janet knew that. It was one reason why the Lakota decided to lengthen the term of servitude—it was going to unnerve Heather, and hopefully make her sloppy.

On top of that, of course...Janet really, really wanted to have Heather as her own for a whole week. It would be fantastic. The thought made Janet's heart thump faster, as Heather nodded, agreeing to the terms, before charging at Janet and leaping up to try to hit her with a leg.

The Lakota wrestler would run forward a couple of steps and then slide, ducking down below the lariat and sliding across the canvas. It wasn't a good idea to slide without any clothes, though. Janet very nearly got a bad case of rugburn, and rumpled the panties she was wearing slightly. Quickly, she would bounce up to her feet, fixing the panties, before charging at Heather, leaping up into the air, and throwing a running dropkick at her, hoping to hit with a kick where Heather had missed!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next