Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 5 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:37 pm

Heather was cursing in her head all the words that Janet was saying. She was really driving them in, making her feel quite helpless in the position she was in. With her nose feeling like it was buried between her cheeks, Heather knew if she kept the struggling going like this, she would probably end up just weakening herself for the entire rest of the match.

As much as she wanted to deny Janet's words, right now she knew she had to take the smartest way out of this. Knowing it wouldn't be the end of the match, Heather brought her hand up to her thigh, quickly tapping out.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:50 pm

Janet knew that this wasn't going to be the end of the match, but it was an important victory for her anyway. Taking the lead again would give her an undeniable edge that would be difficult for Heather to overcome. It was only a first-to-two-falls match, after all, and Janet, once she won this fall, would already be halfway there.

Heather was smart, too. Janet knew that her foe would tap out if she had no other option, in order to save her strength. That was what Janet would have done, and for their different tastes in panties, the two of them thought similarly in many respects. When Heather tapped out, Janet would keep sitting on her face for a few seconds longer, rubbing her cotton-clad butt all over Heather's face, letting her really get one last good taste of Lakota ass as her nose and mouth were buried right up in there.

Then, Janet would promptly break her pin and roll away, getting up onto one knee and watching Heather. She respected and liked the purple-haired girl, and so was not going to play any games here. Dominate her, break it off cleanly, then wait for her to be ready before dominating her some more. A little trash talk for flavor didn't hurt, of course. "I bet you miss my butt in your face already, huh?" Janet would ask.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:47 pm

Heather let out a little muffled whimper as Janet rubbed her butt in her face a little more before she finally broke it. Heather gasped for air, breathing in and out heavily. Luckily she honestly wasn't too exhausted--she had tapped out pretty soon into that move and saved herself quite a bit of energy..though that didn't at all take away how humiliating it was to tap out to Janet's butt in her face.

She took as much of a breather as she needed, hearing Janet's teasing words, causing her to click her tongue. "Kh..I just figured...you must have been starting to get a bit jealous of my position. Thought I'd help you out with that" She let out with a little snicker, proud of her own comeback as she pushed herself up. She got fully to her feet, kicking off right as she did. She attempted to reach Janet before she got up onto her feet, trying to use her knee to step off and hit her with a hard Shining Wizard.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:10 am

Heather took a nice, long breather, long enough that Janet was starting to get antsy. She would scoot a little ways towards Heather again, ready to pounce on the purple-haired fighter if she didn't get up and prepare to defend herself soon. "Jealous? Hardly. Though I bet after getting yet another close encounter with my ass, you're getting a little jealous of i—aaaah!"

Her counter-comeback was cut off when Heather jumped up to her feet and lunged at her. The Lakota warrior began to rise, as well, but before she could, Heather reached her, pushing off of her not-yet-pulled-back knee and jumping up to smash her leg into Janet's face. The smooth, naked flesh hit her at a high speed, snapping Janet's head back and sending her crumpling down onto the canvas.

"Guhh..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:22 am

A grin reappeared on Heather's face as she was able to silence Janet's words with that Shining Wizard. She quickly got herself back up to her feet, letting out another deep breath as she looked at the girl down on her back. "You were saying?" She stuck her tongue out quickly before getting right to her next offense.

She decided against going for a fall right away, quickly rushing towards the corner. She nearly ran up the ropes, propelling herself back as she flipped, trying to come down onto Janet with a hard moonsault.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Janet groaned and tried to kick her legs up at Heather in retaliation, but she was too disoriented after that Shining Wizard to aim true enough to hit her opponent, and the kicks went wide, her toes only just barely brushing Heather's smooth, pale thigh. After a few more teasing words and a stuck-out tongue to emphasize just how quickly the tides of this battle had changed, Heather ran back and disappeared from Janet's view.

The Lakota girl knew that she couldn't let her opponent remain unseen for very long. She began to lift her head, then stopped and grimaced. The Shining Wizard had snapped her head back hard, hard enough that her neck was still aching after it. Knowing that craning her neck would not be an option for a few seconds, and that she needed to figure out what Heather was doing before the more technically proficient wrestler got to her again, Janet would push herself up with her arms, keeping her head still as she turned her body instead.

She only had time to catch sight of the pink-pantied, purple-maned blur flying through the air before it came down on her. Their bare midsections came together with a loud, fleshy clap as Janet was flattened again, her arms coming out from under her as she would sink back into the canvas and let out a pained cry.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:56 am

Heather yelped just a little as she slammed down onto Janet. Her body jolted with the impact as it took a bit out of her as well. she grit her teeth for a second, but quickly pushed that away. She grinned as she realized how much of an advantage she had right now. She shuffled around atop her, pushing her hand down onto her limbs any chance she got to keep her pinned to the mat until finally she was straddling her chest.

She brought her knees to Janet's arms, trying to pin them down to the mat as her crotch was just inches from her face. She planted her hands on her hips, grinning wide down at her as she shrugged a little. "So, I'll make a little deal with you. You kiss my crotch and maybe I'll decide to not shuffle forward and sit on your face to tie it up." She said, sticking her tongue out again at her, clearly enjoying the position that she had over the girl right now.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:05 am

"Ugh..." Janet groaned, rolling from side to side just a little as she felt pain exploding in her midsection following that impact. She started to bring her hands down to rub at her stomach, but found them quickly swatted away and then grabbed and controlled by the suddenly dominant Heather. Janet would start kicking her legs again, very weakly at first, but, soon, as she started to recover, a little more powerfully.

Of course, just as she was starting to recover, and had regained her ability to fight back, Heather put her in a position that eliminated any hope of being able to force her way out of the pin. Heather's knees were now pinning down her arms, and the purple-haired wrestler was sitting on her chest, pancaking her breasts uncomfortably, making Janet squirm futilely in an effort to wiggle out of the pin. She knew that would be useless, though.

Heather was obviously enjoying her newfound dominance, striking a powerful pose with her hands on her hips and her naked breasts thrust out proudly, as her crotch loomed just inches from Janet's face. She stuck her tongue out again. Lady Lakota, despite her current position, managed to smirk and scoff at the offer of mercy in exchange for humiliation. "You go ahead and do your worst, you pretty little princess...bring that stinking crotch of yours on...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:49 pm

At her little reference as to what was printed on the panties she wasforced to wear, Heather clicked her tongue. She shook her head a little, thinking she had actually gave her quite a good deal..though honestly when it came down to it, Heather probably was going to get iher in the facesit whether she did it or not. "Well alright then! Suit yourself!"

Heather then shifted forward, planting her crotch firmly onto her mouth and nose. She moved herh ips a little, rubbing her crotch into her face, the thin cotton panties making her feel all the warmth and get the full scent of her crotch as she locked her in the tight facesit hold. "Time to even up the score than I suppose!!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:14 am

Janet knew that Heather was probably going to sit on her face either way. The purple-haired girl wanted to throw in a little bit of humiliation for the Lakota warrior, but Janet was not going to accept any offers of leniency even if they were genuine. "Do your worst, Heather!" Janet would challenge, as Heather decided to go ahead and even up the score between the two of them, scooting forward and covering Janet's nose and mouth with her cotton panties-clad crotch.

"Mmmmffffh!" Janet yelled, the sound muffled by Heather's crotch. The feeling of the soft cotton pressing down over her airways was both somewhat exciting and very frustrating. Heather started rubbing it in, moving her crotch all over Janet's face, forcing Janet to feel the warmth emanating from her pussy, and forcing her to sniff the subtle but distinctive scent of Heather's sex.

It was embarrassing, even for someone as experienced with both sex and this sort of hold as Janet was. She would kick her legs, continuing to yell as she would try to move her body and force Heather off of her...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next