Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 8 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:28 am

"Heh...You're not?" She let out, teasing just a bit as she secured her position atop her face. She relaxed her body as much as she could, stuffing Janet's nose deep into her cheeks, her crotch over the girl's mouth as she pushed herself down into the reverse facesit as much as she could--this was what Heather was pushing in as the end.

She saw her start to kick her legs up high like that, Heather quickly fumbling to get her arms up to stop her. She leaned back quite a bit, bending her body back as she planted her hands on the mat behind her. In doing so, she rubbed her butt hard down into Janet's face, making it so it was totally covered by her cheeks, almost engulfing her face, pushing that girly design that Heather hated quite a bit in, hoping that she could stop her here.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:39 am

Janet's mouth was open as she cried out and gasped for air. As such, when Heather leaned back more and brought her crotch down on top of Janet's mouth, the Lakota girl got a little taste of it. Heather's warm crotch rubbed all over Janet's lips, turning the brunette a bright shade of red, although with her head buried under Heather's ass, no one could see it.

Janet tried to kick, but Heather brought her arms up before Janet could nail her in the boob or the side with a foot. Then, by the time Janet could muster up the strength for another kick, Heather was leaning too far back. The Lakota's legs just pedaled impotently in midair as her opponent's butt pressed harder into her face. Janet's nose pushed the cotton panties deep up between Heather's cheeks as the pink-clad butt consumed her entire field of vision, overwhelmed her senses of smell and taste, and cut off any hope of catching her breath. She struggled with her arms, too, but she knew she would not be able to lift them with Heather weighing them down.

Now, Lady Lakota was starting to get desperate. "Mmmm! Mmmmmmhhhhn!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:44 am

Heather laughed and grinned a little--though her laugh didn't have too much behind it. She licked her lips a little as she just saw Janet's legs pedal in the air like that, knowing that they were too far away to reach her. She had it, this had to be the end. Heather kept running through her head the thought that it was over, brimming with confidence that she had secured the win to the match. She moved her hips a little, making sure she rubbed her butt in her face enough to stuff her nose in as deeply as she could, cutting off her air entirely. She grunt a little at her attempts at pushing up her arms, shaking her head at the effort.

"It's over Janet. Just give up! Don't make me have to wake you up again before having to knock you out again for the last facesit--or did you forget that little prize the winner gets?" She said, letting out another laugh, resting her body fully.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:54 am

Legs...nope.

Arms...definitely not.

Janet tried to think of something else she could do to stop Heather from finishing her off. If she were turned around in the other direction, she might have been able to reach a kick to the ropes and force a break. But it was her head that was near the ropes, and she could not move it at all, nor could she move her arms.

All she could do was gasp for air underneath Heather's ass, breathing in nothing but the purple-haired warrior's essence as she was suffocated. She felt Heather relaxing, meaning that she sank down even more fully onto Janet's face, her ample butt cheeks almost completely engulfing the brunette's face. Heather moved her butt back and forth, rubbing Janet's nose in her ass and her rapidly approaching loss.

She growled at Heather's words. She had forgotten about the last facesit knockout the loser would have to endure.

Air was starting to be in very short supply. Janet croaked and hissed, her throat aching, her lungs pleading with her to give in. Her head spun, and she almost passed out before managing to summon enough presence of mind to resign herself to what she had to do. It was hopeless to go on. With great reluctance, Janet would move her hand as much as she could and start gently tapping on Heather's ankle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:05 am

Heather had a wide grin on her face as it neared closer and closer to the end. She had Janet right where she wanted her and it seemed she had gotten her into a position where the girl couldn't free herself. Heather was almost pulsating with anticipation as it felt like the clock was just ticking down to when she would be able to claim her.

She held her breath a little as she felt Janet groan into her butt, knowing that she did probably forget about that little stipulation. That just made this even sweeter now that that was put into Janet's head. She braced herself for any sort of last minute ideas that might come into the Lakota's mind before finally she felt something on her ankle.

Heather's grin grew quite a bit wider as Janet tapped out, the third submission of the match, signifying Heather's victory. A wave of relief ran over her as her music began to play. She stumbled a bit, getting off of Janet as the ref girl raised her hand up in the air. Heather basked in the glory a bit before turning towards Janet. "Ah hahaa~ Looks like I just got myself quite the comfortable seat" She let out, grinning wide still before she stepped over her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 am

Beating Heather the first time they had fought had been a major boost to her career, as well as a ton of fun. Janet had beaten one of AFW's most storied wrestlers, and had gotten to keep her for a night as a prisoner, to boot. It had been an exhilerating experience. Now, she had lost to Heather, and was going to be Heather's servant and...seat for an entire week. That was her own doing, of course. Whether or not she should regret it...well, that depended on when you asked her that.

When Heather got off of her, Janet sucked in air quickly, restoring her lungs to full working order once again. She kept breathing deeply and harshly as she looked up at the victorious Heather towering over her. Janet's face was completely red now, from exhaustion and from embarrassment.

"Eh...at least you'll still be wearing those pink princess undies when you knock me out here..." Janet would say, teasing Heather just a little bit more, even as she accepted her place as the loser. "Unless you're planning on doing it naked."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:36 am

Heather was all grins as she looked down at the blushing Janet beneath her. It's been quite a while since she could remember bringing someone to this state rather than it being her who was a blushing mess. She took her time cherishing this moment, knowing all that she had gained from this victory and knowing what a spectacular week that she had ahead of her.

"You'd think that, right?" She let out, reaching down to the waistline of her panties. She tried to hide how red her face was at what she was about to do, but she slid those panties down, biting her lip a little as she stepped out of them. "How about neither. You can have these back though." She let out, balling the pink panties up and shoving them into Janet's mouth. Right after she did t hat, she reached underneath her, yanking the panties off of Janet and slipping them on herself, snapping them to her waist a little as she fit them in place. "There! This color fits better"

She grinned a little, moving over Janet again before dropping down, going to shove her butt and crotch into her face, locking her in yet another frontal facesit, looking down at her with a grin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:47 am

Janet did not expect what Heather did next. The purple-haired girl seemed to be practically bursting with renewed confidence as she looked down at Janet, the Lakota woman exposed, defeated, and vulnerable. Janet tried to tease her, and get another cute, flustered reaction out of her, the way it usually worked. But this time, Heather was not going to be flustered.

"W-wha-what!? H-hey, what are you...g-get off!" Janet cried out, even more embarrassed as Heather suddenly dropped her panties and crumpled them up, then reached down to shove those bright, pretty pink panties in Janet's mouth. Janet groaned at the taste, as sweat from Heather's nether regions completely overrode her taste buds. Then, Heather stripped Janet of her panties and put them on herself. Janet's eyes were wide as the purple-haired girl dropped down and sat on her face again, forcing the pink panties deeper into her mouth, while the skull which had seconds before covered Janet's crotch now covered Heather's, and smushed right up against Janet's face.

"Mmmm! Mmm!" Janet cried out, her eyes big as she stared up at the grinning Heather.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:30 am

Heather grinned wide at the reactions she was getting from Janet. She could tell she definitely surprised her and she would have to pat herself on the back later for not giving in to the little teasing that the girl was going for.

She rubbed her crotch and butt in her face more and more, just fully enjoying the position that she had over Janet. "You should REAAALLY start getting used to the feeling of being my seat. If you don't it's going to be quite the long week for you, Janet" She said, sticking her tongue out with how pleased she was of this whole thing. "I'll take care of ya well though don't worry! I'd only be cruel with the people I hate" She said, flicking Janet's forehead as she started to gently bounce on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 am

Janet tasted Heather's sweat in her mouth. It wasn't unpleasant, but it was, without a doubt, humiliating, to have those panties that she had picked out for Heather to wear during the match stuffed in her own face while Heather put on the panties that she had chosen for Janet to wear and started to ride the Lakota wrestler's face. Lady Lakota had been in plenty of embarrassing matches, time and again, but this one was right up there.

The knowledge that she was going to be Heather's servant and seat for the next week filled Janet with intensely powerful emotions, as well—both of embarrassment and excitement.

"Mmmmgh! Mmmmnnnuhhmuh!" Janet would cry out, wiggling impotently underneath Heather, her nose and mouth covered by the purple-haired wrestler's nether regions. Her face was still a bright red as Heather taunted her, and she was starting to run out of air, too. As Heather started to bounce on her face, Janet coughed and spluttered, trying to get air but finding herself totally incapable of doing so. Her arms would fall completely limp at her sides as she found herself beginning to run out of air.

"Mmgggh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next