Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Heather vs Lady Lakota II

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Heather vs Lady Lakota II - Page 4 Empty Re: Heather vs Lady Lakota II

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:14 am

As much as Heather wanted to take the advantage over Janet, it seemed that the two were just matching eachother move for move. With Janet's face stuffed into her bottom with the figure four headscissors, she felt her do the same thing, her eyes widening and face turning a deep red as she was forced up against those dark panties that Heather had Janet wear.

She let out little muffled whimpers into Janet's crotch and butt as she squirmed and struggled, keeping the scissor hold up. With her grabbing her arms though, there wasn't much else she could do but just endure it and keep up the pressure at the same time. It kept hammering on her more and more, her head almost pulsating from how much pressure it was being put in.

She couldn't take it, she had to get out. She finally went to release Janet, doing so so she could put all her effort in pulling herself out of the scissor hold and rolling away from her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:27 am

Janet really couldn’t take it anymore. Her head was throbbing now, and she was sure that once Heather and the crowd got a good look at her face they would see it was as red as a tomato, partially from the lack of air and the pressure, and partially out of embarrassment, as her nose and mouth were forced up against Heather’s cotton-covered taint. Her face rubbed against the cotton panties humiliatingly, making a soft zipping sound as it was rubbed against the pink panties by Heather’s legs.

Janet needed to get out. As she began to release her own scissors, she felt herself being freed, as well. Overjoyed at the possibility of escape, Janet would use her hands to slip her head out from between Heather’s lifting legs and would then roll herself away from the veteran brawler. Soon enough, Janet would get onto her hands and knees, and finally onto her feet, breathing in clean air and trying to calm herself down so that her face wasn’t so red.

She looked over her shoulder at Heather. “Uggh…how’d you like that, huh, Heather…?” she would taunt, though the fact remained that that initial exchange had been nothing short of a perfect stalemate. Neither of them had gained anything from that mutual headscissors, besides, perhaps, the satisfaction of embarrassing their opponent some more.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Pulling away from the hold, Heather found it quite easy to break free when she realized that Janet was doing the same thing, releasing her head from the scissors. She rolled away a little, rubbing her neck and sides of her head as it was still pulsating with pain. Her face was a deep red at how embarrassing the position was for a while, but she did her absolute best to shake that feeling from her.

"Mngh...I was going to say the same thing to you! My legs are clearly stronger!" She let out, gritting her teeth a little as she got herself onto her feet as well. She took a few deep breaths. Someone had to gain the advantage now and Heather was planning on being the one to do it. Narrowing her eyes, she finally rushed in at her. Yelling out, she leaped up, trying to spin a little and connect with an enziguri kick!

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:58 pm

Janet tried to cool down after that painful headscissors exchange. Heather was no pushover. It would take a lot to take down the purple-haired girl and keep her down, but Janet would do whatever it took. She wanted to rub these emo panties all over Heather's face!

Janet would turn to face Heather as her opponent got up. "Hah...not a chance, Heather...there's no way your legs are stronger. Even back when I was a rookie I beat you...and now I'm so much stronger than I was before! You got lucky there, but give my stronger, superior legs another chance and they'll finish you off!" She smirked and pointed a confident finger at Heather.

As Heather lunged forward and threw her legs at Janet for an enzuigiri kick, the Lakota would see the attack coming and act as quick as she could. She would put her hands up on the side of her head, absorbing the blow with her forearms, wincing as she felt the sting of Heather's kick on those limbs. She would stumble to the side a couple of steps, and was almost spun around, but managed to keep facing Heather. Once the purple-haired veteran was down, Janet would unleash a kick of her own: a hard, straight kick aimed at Heather's ample chest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:58 pm

"I'll just have to shut you up Janet! That last time was a fluke. I've gotten much stronger as well and I'm gonna show you exactly that in our match tonight! You won't be beating me for a second time." She put on as confident a tone as possible before she charged in with her move, hoping to back up her words right away. Unfortunately that didn't seem to be the case.

Heather grunted when Janet stopped her kick with her forearms, absorbing most the blow there. She grit her teeth, trying to quickly scurry back to her feet to go back on the attack, however Janet was up and ready for her to do so. Her eyes widened as that kick came straight for her chest, unable to block it in time. She yelled out, the kick thrusting her air out of her as she coughed and fell onto her back, groaning out from the pain.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:52 pm

“We’ll see about that. I can assure you that last time was no fluke,” Janet would reply, as the two of them prepared to battle once again after their initial lockup had ended in a stalemate. “Besides, once I got you back to my apartment, you seemed perfectly happy being on the losing end! Just give me five minutes and you can feel that same thrill again, if you’d like, sweetie!”

Janet managed to block Heather’s kick, and then lashed out with one of her own. She managed to surprise Heather with it, and the Lakota grinned as her foot slammed right into Heather’s chest, making the girl’s bare breasts jiggle wildly as she fell down onto her back, coughing and spluttering. Janet would balance herself, take a breath, and then bound forward, eventually stopping to stand above Heather. She crossed her arms and peered down at the purple-haired wrestler, a big smile still on her face.

“What, do you want me to sit on your face already?” Janet would tease, stepping a leg over Heather’s body so that she was facing Heather’s legs, her butt positioned over her foe’s face. “Well, if you insist…” With that, Janet would try to drop down onto Heather’s face, hoping to bury it in her black cotton-clad butt!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:53 am

Janet bringing up that apartment aftermatch 'encounter' with the two of them just caused her even more embarrassment. Right now however, that was the least of her worries. Janet had gotten the first real changing hit in the match, slamming her boot into her chest like that and knocking her to her back. She cursed out the fact that it knocked the wind out of her, Heather's head spinning a little as she tried to recover herself.

Next thing she knew though, she looked up and saw Janet's sizable butt above her face, those words just causing her to snap back into it. "I didn--Mmph!!" Before she could even protest, her face was covered with Janet's butt, the panties she made her wear pressing firmly onto her face. She squirmed and struggled around, letting out muffled yells into her butt as she reached up, desperately pulling and pushing at her thighs.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:47 am

Janet brought her ass right down onto Heather's face, burying the purple-haired veteran's pretty features underneath her ample, emo pattern-clad butt cheeks. Janet wiggled her rump a little once she was sitting down on top of Heather, letting the nose and mouth of her foe wedge up between her cheeks, giving Heather an up close and personal view of the backside of the panties she'd chosen for Janet to wear.

"See, aren't these panties weird?" Janet would say, as she grinded her butt against Heather's face. "They're so emo. I had some emo friends back in high school...but I was never an emo, you know. And, seriously, the skull makes it seem like I have a toxic crotch. Come on!"

As Heather yelled and struggled, Janet did her best to stay on top. With both hands, she would grab at Heather's grasping hands, hoping to catch them, or, at the very least, to swat them away before they could push her off...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:24 am

Heather let out a muffled whimper as she felt her wiggle her butt on her face like that. She blushed quite deeply, feeling helpless underneath her as she squirmed and struggled. Her words caused her to blush even more, her legs sliding around quite a bit all over the mat as she was trapped in that tight facesit, her hands caught by Janet.

"M-mpnh!!" She yelled out into her butt, desperately kicking her legs now, fighting with her hands as she was just trying to find someway to get a bit of air, not wanting to give her the advantage this soon.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:38 am

Janet managed to catch Heather's hands with her own, grabbing onto her by the wrists and, with a bit of exertion, pinning those waving arms down onto the canvas. Heather was still kicking her legs, causing her body to tremor and shift underneath Janet and make the Lakota just a little bit unbalanced, but right now she wasn't going to fall off. She saw an opening, and she was going to take it, damn it!

"Come on, Heather! Just admit that you like it and give up!" Janet would implore her foe, as she would keep on wiggling her butt back and forth against Heather's face. She wanted to really embarrass the purple-haired veteran, force her nose and mouth up hard against the cotton that just barely separated them from Janet's bare butt. She wanted Heather to really experience the feeling of those cotton panties rubbing all over her face.

"I'm not getting off unless you're going to make me! And right now it looks like you won't be able to make me anytime soon!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next