Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tiffany Laurence vs Okami (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tiffany Laurence vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stirring Things Up (Open Thread)

Post by valen311 Sat May 17, 2008 3:47 am

(Heh, guess I should specify, shouldn't I?)
Tiffany raised herself up, her red bra and thong doing little to cover her anatomy as she turned serious.
"Oh, definitely ready." she proclaimed.
With that, she'll lunge forward, looking to tackle Okami to the bed, her breasts threatening to smother him if she gets him down.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Laurence vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stirring Things Up (Open Thread)

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 17, 2008 12:42 pm

(Lol, it's ok^^)
Okami had started a little timidly, a bit distracted by the heavenly vision of the tall blonde clad in her skimpy red two-pieces, so he he was caught by surprise when she tackled him.

"G-Gasp....!" He fell back on the bed with Tiffany on top, trying to wiggle free as the soft pressure from her large breasts was making it harder to keep focused on fighting.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat May 17, 2008 8:16 pm

With a grin, her hands went to Okami's shoulders, trying to keep him pinned as her breasts fit snugly around his face. Her thigh eased between the Asian man's leg's and began rubbing into his groin, pressing firmly but gently into his package.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 17, 2008 9:41 pm

He knew he had to fight back before she could trap him in her holds, but Tifany's charms were very effective in keeping him unfocused, granting her a clear starting advantage. Pressing his face between her warm, soft boobs, she knowingly enhanced the seductive effect of her touch on his crotch, craving Okami to fall right into her sensual trap.
"Ohhhh.... n-no.... i h-have to...." he moaned and squirmed in a soft attempt to resist.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 18, 2008 8:37 am

"Cum?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow, completing his half finished statement. "That's ok, I'm used to men being quick to shoot around me."
Her soft thigh continued to press against his crotch as she decided to attempt to fully apply a breast smother to Okami.
"Like them?" she smiled at Okami's situation, his face in her cleavage. "One hundred percent natural....home grown in Texas."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 18, 2008 4:48 pm

The young Okami blushed deeply at her interpretation of his unfinished phrase.

Actually, he was meaning to fight back against her seductive pin but, aside from confusing his mind with her playful way, Tiffany was actually strong and he could not prevent her from smothering him between her breasts.

"Mmmmpffff....." his muffled, embarassed protests sent pleasurable vibrations through her boobs, as she could feel Okami's face wiggle in there in search of air.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun May 18, 2008 7:34 pm

Tiffany continued to grin, watching Okami's face wriggle around. Then after a few moments, she raised her breasts off his face.
"I need you breathing for when you cum, hon. I guess it wouldn't count if I smothered you into unconsciousness." she said, letting his left arm go to bring her hand down between thier bodies, stroking the head his male member through the boxer shorts.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 18, 2008 9:03 pm

((hehe actually, i think it would count. Only, it would not count as a hentai-ko, so u can do anything u want to me when i'm uncoscious, but u have to wake me up and make me faint again for cumming exhaustion to win, LOL)).

Okami gasped for air when she realeased him, his face blushing in front of her treatening and yet alluring breasts swaying back and forth, inches above his face as she made him squirm and arch with her expert stroking.
"Ahhhhh.... s-stop it..." he moaned out in embarassed excitement, trying to squirm out of her hold.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Mon May 19, 2008 9:56 pm

Tiffany cocked her head to the side, as if she were thinking about it.
"Nope. You'll have to make me." she said, as her hand continued to tease and gently squeeze the covered head of his manhood.
Then her breasts will lower to Okami's face again.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 19, 2008 11:41 pm

"N-No...mmpfffff..." Okami's face was smooshed once again as Tiffany's all natural breasts cut off his air, causing his arms to flail while his cock grew bigger and harder. His noce was grinded into the thight hold of her cleavage, which made it virtually impossible for him to get air, while it made it more fun for Tiffany.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tiffany Laurence vs Okami (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tiffany Laurence vs Okami (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next