Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:03 pm

Natalia closed her eyes, not wanting to see those images of her exposed pussy anymore, but not seeing it didn't meant she felt any less. Janet fingers on her moist slit felt so delicious that The Dream couldn't help but moan and purr at the touch. The delicious sensation that made her legs tremble was somewhat ruined by the horrible pressure Natalia had to endure on her perky tits; crushed by Janet's round butt. The sexy Lakota warrior seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit, almost as much as Natalia was suffering. So Natalia felt no remorse when she grabbed Janet's hair and started to pull it down, even if the crowd booed her a bit.

Natalia pulled as hard as she could on Janet's hair, trying to make the sexy Lakota warrior fall off her, but instead all she got was Janet's plump ass slammed one more time and harder than ever on her tits, mushrooming them and flatting them in an extremely painful way. "UGHHHHHH!" Natalia groaned in pain as not only her perky tits hurt but she had to let go a lot of air, and also Janet's hair. Natalia would move her hands to Janet's butt trying to push it, now more worried about her bosom than about hurting Janet.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:53 am

Janet was a little angry at Natalia for interrupting what had been a very fun fingering session. The Dream’️s moans and purrs of arousal were music to Lady Lakota’️s ears, and she wanted to hear more of them. She would bring her butt down on her opponent’️s chest once, twice, three times as she tried to stun the hentai goddess and force her to let go of her hair. Once she did that, Janet intended to go back to playing with her opponent’️s sweet little pussy.

The sound that Natalia made certainly suggested that she had been stunned. It sounded sort of like a rapidly deflating balloon. And, indeed, the Dream did let go of Janet’️s hair—only to begin pushing on the Native American wrestler’️s rear end instead. “Uhff!” Janet huffed, as she was forced upwards, putting a couple of inches of air between her posterior and her opponent’️s perky tits. “Just…lay there…and take your punishment!” she demanded, trying to force herself back down onto her opponent’️s chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Natalia was quickly running out of air, mainly because Janet didn't allowed her to breathe and kept slamming that cute ass on top of her chest. The blue eyed cutie tried to push Janet's ass up away from her chest and she managed to do so, giving herself some room to take a breath and to let her tits recover some of their natural shape, but it didn't lasted long as Janet pushed down hard and once again crushed her usually perky tits and chest hard again.

"Ughhhh!" Natalia groaned feeling crushed again. Her arms no longer able to push up as she was breathless. Natalia's cute face showed clearly how hard it had become for her to breathe but despite the agonizing situation she couldn't help but notice how nice and firm Janet's ass was as she dug her fingers deep in it. "Stop!" Natalia said more like begging than demanding when she felt Janet's fingers going back to her pussy. She tried to close her legs tightly and cross one over the other to protect her sex from Janet's intrusions.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 6 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:33 am

Flattening Natalia’️s gorgeous tits beneath her rear end for a second time was a great sensation. Janet smirked and wiggled her ass on her opponent’️s perky chest. It was the most divine cushion that she had ever known, bar none. Unfortunately, she hardly had a chance to appreciate it properly, as the Dream’️s nails dug into her firm, silky smooth butt cheeks.

“Hnn! Heh! You can’️t stop me, sweetie!” Janet declared confidently, one hand on the mat to steady herself, the other hand sliding down to Natalia’️s crotch to try to fondle that sweet, cute pussy of hers. The way the blue-eyed beauty crossed her legs, it made it difficult to do anything more than lightly touch, but Lady Lakota would make the most of even that, wiggling the tips of her fingers in tiny back and forth motions across her foe’️s lower lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Natalia crossed her legs and interlocked her ankles to protect herself but it didn't help much as Janet had her hand already buried between her thighs and was not going to stop playing with The Dream's sweet pussy. Natalia had to bit her lower lip to prevent herself from moaning. Janet worked her lower labia expertly and the blue eyed cutie knew very well it was just a matter of time before She had a couple of fingers deep inside her... and just like the sexy Lakota warrior said, she couldn't do anything to stop her.

"Mmmmm... no no!" Natalia continued whining as she spanked Janet's ass with both hands. It was the only thing she could do to try to somewhat punish Janet. All this struggle with Janet sitting on top of her was quickly starting to drain Natalia's energy and the blue eyed cutie was finding it harder and harder to breathe.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:38 am

Janet managed to keep her hand on the Dream’️s sex, even as the former hentai champion crossed her legs to prevent the Lakota’️s fingers from actually penetrating her. Janet was no rookie when it came to fingering a cute girl, though—she was confident that she could make Natalia cum even if her fingers never got inside of the girl’️s pussy. She could push the Dream over the edge, she was sure, just massaging her pussy lips!

Of course, Janet was also confident that that wouldn’️t be necessary—Natalia would give in to the pleasure soon enough, surely, and let Janet have her way with her…

She wasn’️t giving up yet, though. Several hard, rapid, stinging smacks to her bottom made that very clear to Lady Lakota. “Uohh! Uogh! Gaaah! Owch!” she exclaimed with each spank, the force of the blows forcing her to fall forward, landing on top of Natalia’️s lower body on her stomach. Her ass felt raw, and she knew that the spanking had probably left a light red mark…for the time being, however, she would focus on trying to recover and reassert her dominance.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:21 pm

Natalia could feel just how good at fingering Janet was, and she had to accept that if it wasn't a fight she would probably let the sexy Lakota warrior have her. Natalia's cute moans were only getting louder and although she had managed to keep Janet out of her pussy that didn't stopped the delicious sensation. Natalia felt close to cumming but she managed to knock Janet off her seat with a series of spanks and got a much needed break. She took the chance to take deep breathes and try to sit up but Janet was still on top of her and unfortunately for Natalia, the Native princess was already getting back in position. "Noes... Natalia whined as she put her hands on Janet's perky ass and pushed it, trying to keep Janet off her while she shook her body right and left, hoping to escape.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:34 am

It was a thrill for Janet to be able to finger Natalia like this. The Dream had been one of the wrestlers she looked up to when she joined AFW a little more than a year ago, and now here she was, sitting atop that very same living legend, feeling the girl’️s pussy moisten at her touch. She wanted to stay on top of Natalia and continue the fingering—she wanted to bring the lovely blue-eyed girl to orgasm in front of all these people. But that, it seemed, would have to wait, as Natalia began pushing on Janet’️s ass and rolling from side to side, desperately struggling to break free.

Janet did her best to keep her balance atop her prone opponent. But it only took one move for her to lose it, and, when she made that wrong move, she found herself thrown completely off of the Dream, landing hard on her front on the mat a few feet away. “Ugh…” Janet groaned, lifting herself to her hands and knees.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 am

Natalia's struggling finally paid off and she managed to get rid of Janet, knocking the sexy Lakota warrior off her. Natalia panted heavily and rolled to her side, trying to put some distance between herself and Janet; her pussy was dripping now and she felt incredibly aroused and embarrassed. Natalia continued rolling until she reached the ropes, grabbing them as a safeguard as she got back to her knees. Natalia was sweating heavily now and she didn't dared to touch herself between the legs. She took some deep breathes and slowly pulled herself back to her feet using the ropes, leaning against them as she still felt her legs numb.

Seeing her opponent down and stunned Natalia decided to use the time to recover her senses and her air... and to try to cool herself down. Natalia wanted to get revenge on Janet but she knew better than to rush to attack. She moved slowly, trying to stay behind Janet so the sexy Lakota warrior couldn't see her as she waited for Janet to stand up...and then she sneaked behind her, trying to slip her arms under Janet's arms to trap her with a nice full nelson hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:34 am

“Damn it…” Janet whined as she picked herself up off the mat and got onto her hands and knees. She had had Natalia right where she wanted her, but the Dream had managed to knock her off. Janet needed to reestablish her dominance right away, or else she could very well be in a bit of trouble. She knew how dangerous Natalia was, even when she was weak.

Luckily for her, Natalia was not coming on the attack right away. Janet took a deep breath, centering herself, before lifting herself back up onto her feet, ready to regain the advantage which she had lost just seconds earlier. She glanced up. She didn’️t see Natalia. She started to turn around when the blue-eyed beauty caught her in a full nelson. “Gahnn!” Janet gasped, stomping her feet. She jerked her upper body back and forth, trying to force Natalia to release her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next