Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:02 pm

Natalia squirmed under Janet's body, kicking her legs on the mats and the pushing with her heels, trying desperately to slip free, but the sexy Lakota warrior girl wasn't letting her go anywhere. And all the sweaty Natalia managed to do was tire herself some more. As if wasn't enough humiliation to be trapped like this, Natalia had to endure Janet's teasing and the cheers of the crows that seemed way too exited about the idea of seeing Janet sitting on The Dream's cute face.

Natalia gulped as she watched Janet's camel toe dance in front of her. She couldn't deny the idea of having her face against it was just as arousing as it was embarrassing. Anyway Natalia wasn't going to be given a choice. She took a deep breathe as she saw Janet's mound coming down and simply kicked her legs in the mat in frustration as Janet completed the facesit, making the fans in the arena explode in cheers. Natalia blushes bright red as soon as she felt Janet's barely covered and tender mound rubbing on her face, filling her nostrils with the scent of the Lakota warrior sex.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:55 am

Natalia could do nothing to stop Janet from planting her barely-covered pussy right over that lovely little face. Those cute red cheeks and plump lips and that adorable nose and those two piercing blue eyes…they all disappeared from view as they became intimately acquainted with the Lakota wrestler’️s nether regions. Janet giggled as she wiggled herself in Natalia’️s face, pressing her sex hard against the Dream’️s face and rubbing herself. Dominating Natalia turned her on, and her pussy, already moist, was starting to get rather sopping wet as she really rubbed it in and smothered her opponent.

“Mmmm…do you feel how wet I am, Natalia? I’️m loving this…and I bet you are, too…” Janet would tease, making sure Natalia would not get the smell or the feel of her pussy out of her head any time soon. The Native American relished the cheers of the crowd, which spurred her on as she sought to even up their facesit war at one fall apiece. She was going to accept nothing less from Natalia than a knockout, too, in retaliation for what the Dream had done to her. With her arms pinned down, Janet didn’️t expect Natalia would be able to get out of the facesit any other way.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:57 am

Kitten wrote:

Natalia squirmed a bit left and right but it was pretty much useless and she knew it. Janet had her trapped perfectly and now The Dream's lovely face was completely engulfed my Janet's delicious ass. The blue-eyed cutie couldn't stop thinking about what a nice derrière her opponent had, and even though she couldn't breathe now, she couldn't help getting badly turned on. Janet's scent was so delicious and tempting. Feeling how wet her opponent was getting only made Natalia's own pussy to start dripping.

The Dream whined trying to give up someway but it soon became evident that Janet was going to pay her with the same coin and give her a devastating and humiliating KO. Soon the lack of air made Natalia weak and dizzy. She could feel her conciseness slipping away as her brain got filled with Janet's scent and submissive thoughts. It was more than Natalia could resist so she opened her mouth a bit and gave Janet's sex a couple of licks before passing out.

Natalia's gorgeous body lay under Janet completely still and limp; her legs spread showing her damp pussy to the cameras and the fans that were lucky enough to have a good angle of it. Knocked out cold like a candle, Natalia couldn't hear the roar of the fans celebrating the way Janet had put her out.

================

Dahaaru wrote:

Janet felt Natalia wiggling, trying to escape, but they both knew that there would be no escape from this facesit for her. The same way she had knocked Janet out, the Lakota warrior would knock out the Dream, letting the heat and wetness of her pussy be the last thing that the gorgeous blue-eyed bombshell would sense before slipping into unconsciousness.

“Mmmnnn…” Janet moaned, biting her lip. Those licks which Natalia gave her sex just as she passed out felt good. Janet would slowly move her hips, grinding her sex against Natalia’s face, using the Dream’s pretty features as a sex toy as she got hotter and wetter with every passing second, gyrating her hips a little faster.

Janet knew that she had to get off and let Natalia have some air, however. And she knew that she couldn’t afford to cum right now, when her opponent was unconscious. The score was tied at one now, and Janet had to be ready for the third round. So, reluctantly, she would roll off of her opponent’s face, getting onto her knees beside her. One hand would drift down to Natalia’s breast, finding it and squeezing it as if to coax Natalia into waking up.

===================================

Natalia was out like a candle, dreaming with Janet's ass in a most peaceful state. When Janet removed herself from Natalia everybody could see The Dream sleeping like a baby, totally out of it, her chest rising up as she breathe, making her perfect perky tits bounce gently. The fans gave Janet a loud round of applause as everybody admired her conquest, but the fight wasn't over yet, and the sexy Lakota warrior knew it very well.

"Uhmmm?.." Natalia moaned softly as the sensation of Janet's hand squeezing her breasts and the sudden realization that she could breathe again started to bring some sense back to the blue-eyed beauty. Natalia blinked as her brain began to process what was happening. She stared at the ring lights above her and wondered why she suddenly didn't felt so warm as before. Then she realized her perky left tit was being squeezed and soon the memories of what was happening came back.

"Ahhh noooo!" Natalia whined as she tried to roll away from Janet. The sudden rush or air into her lungs made her cough and spit some saliva as her body seemed to be remembering how to breathe. She blushed deeply, the embarrassment and the lack of air renewing the crimson tone on her cute face. "Oh...oh.. you will pay for that, Laki-chan!"

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 11 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:06 am

Janet kept squeezing Natalia’s breasts as she saw her opponent’s eyelids flutter, signaling that the Dream was beginning to come to. “Go ahead and take your time, sweetie…I’ll finish you off when you’re good and ready. Don’t worry about it…” she teased her blue-eyed foe.

Natalia evidently didn’t want to wait, because she would quickly roll away from Janet, pulling herself away from Janet’s greedy breast-grabbing hands. The Native American wrestler would not let her opponent go easily, as she crawled after Natalia for a few seconds to deliver a parting pinch to the veteran wrestler’s nipple. That being accomplished, Janet would let Natalia roll away and would jump up onto her feet, bouncing on her toes as she prepared to attack Natalia again. She grinned down at her opponent.

“Are you ready, Natalia, sweetie?” she would ask. “Actually, you don’t need to answer that. Ready or not, here I come…” Janet would put her arms out and slowly begin to approach the Dream.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Natalia panted heavily, her cute face still red like a tomato. She was free and able to breathe again but she was in bad shape, dazed, bothered, aroused and deeply humiliated. Janet's ass was such a delicacy that Natalia almost missed having her face pressed against it. Her nipples were still throbbing a bit after that last pinch Janet gave her and much to her shame, she couldn't deny how much she wanted her opponent's hands on her breasts again. Janet was so beautiful, sexy and competitive... it was right the kind of girls Natalia adored.

Natalia reached the ropes and began to pull herself up. The last she wanted was to be laying down when the sexy Lakota fighter attacked again. She barely had time to get back to her feet when Janet came to her, hands up ready to tangle again. Natalia was far from recovered yet, but she was a tough girl and had ample experience recovering from knock outs quickly. Not wanting to be trapped against the ropes either, Natalia decided to engage Janet, even if she was still having trouble to stay on her feet she raised up her arms and used the ropes to fling herself towards Janet, trying to wrap her arms around her opponent's head and trap her in a side headlock, pushing her body into Janet's to make the Lakota warrior support her weight.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 am

Janet approached Natalia ready to go in for the kill. The sexy Dream was reeling after being knocked unconscious underneath Janet’s cute, perfect ass, and was barely even able to stand up on her own two feet! The Lakota girl knew she couldn’t underestimate Natalia, but, right now, everything seemed to be going her way.

Natalia wanted to change that, naturally. She bounced off of the ropes and rushed forward at Janet, surprising the Native American girl with the speed she was able to get behind her when she used the ropes in that way. The Dream’s arm went around Janet’s head, trapping Lady Lakota in a side headlock!

“Nnnnff…” Janet groaned, as her face rubbed up against the side of Natalia’s boob. Her foe was recovering faster than expected. Not to be outdone, though, Janet would swing an arm around Natalia’s neck, trying to pull her down as well so that they would have dueling headlocks, confident that, being the fresher one, Natalia would have to give in to hers first.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:57 pm

Natalia locked the headlock around Janet's head and immediately dragged it down, forcing the cute face of her Lakota opponent to rub against her breast. The Dream pushed herself against Janet trying to make the sexy Lakota fighter support her weight while she rested, but Janet wasn't going to let her get away with it and soon captured Natalia's head in similar manner.

"Ughhh!" Natalia was still feeling dizzy after being put out and although the headlock wasn't as punishing as the facesit had been, it was still making it hard for her to breathe. Natalia didn't felt like trading headlocks with Janet; in the current situation it was only going to work to her opponent's advantage, so Natalia decided a change of tactics was necessary.

So Natalia clung to Janet's head and let her legs give away, slamming her hips against her opponent's side, dropping to her knees and, pulling on Janet's head, tried ton take Janet down to the mats with a sort of hip toss.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:14 am

Janet was sure that putting Natalia in a headlock as well would deter the gorgeous blue-eyed wrestler from continuing to pursue that course of action. Dueling headlocks at this point would inevitably be to Janet’s advantage, as she was the fresher of the two after her victory in the second fall of the match.

Natalia was tricky, though, and all of a sudden she would ease up on her headlock, seemingly conceding the duel to Janet. But then, she threw her weight into the Lakota girl’s and pulled her downwards by the head, sending Janet flopping down to the mats with a hip toss.

“Guuh!” Janet groaned, as she would hit hard, then bounce and roll away, releasing her headlock and trying to separate from Natalia. More than anything else, she wanted to avoid allowing any major shift in momentum in her blue-eyed opponent’s favor.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:15 pm

Natalia got to her hands and knees quickly after hip tossing Janet. She was painting and sweating heavily, and she needed to make a pause before continuing, but at least she was no free from Janet's grasp. The sexy Lakota warrior was rolling away and although Natalia wanted to pursue her she just couldn't.

The Dream had no option but to let Janet get away and pull back, back to her feet, taking a few steps to increase the distance between herself and her sexy opponent. Natalia would use this time to catch her breathe and then get back into a fighting stance. "Too slow, Laki-chan...." Natalia teased trying to get in Janet's head a bit. Right now there wasn't much else Natalia could do as she was still feeling the effects of the smother, not only in the dizziness but also in how clearly aroused she was.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:24 am

Janet was worried that her opponent was going to catch her, but thankfully she was able to roll away fast enough that the exhausted Natalia was not able to catch her. The Lakota rolled over to the edge of the ring, and would only stop when she felt her back run into the ropes. When it did, the Lakota would roll onto her knees, and then, with a groan of pain and some effort, lift herself up onto her slightly shaky legs. She was starting to feel fatigued herself, but she wasn’t going to let up until Natalia passed out once again under Janet’s perfect ass.

As Natalia stepped back, Janet would step forward, keeping some distance between them but keeping that distance relatively short. She put her hands out, getting down into a fighting stance as she got ready to grapple with Natalia again. “You’re just lucky, Natalia…” Janet would say, as she would step forward, offering the Dream the chance to lock up again, while watching for any sort of trickery on her foe’s part.

“I’m going to make you cum in your panties again while I’m sitting on your face…and then I’m going to take you home with me,” she would say with a smirk.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next