Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:00 pm

"Got you now...." Natalia teased as she tightened her hold on Janet, pressing her hands on the back of her head as she pushed up with her arms to punish the shoulders of the sexy Lakota fighter. Natalia also took the opportunity to press her breasts against the back of Janet and to smack the Native Princess ass a bit with her hips just to annoy Janet, and to feel her body.

"Time to tame you, Laki-chan..." Natalia said as she slipped her right leg to the front, wrapping it around Janet's left leg and then she began to bend her opponent's body to the side, slowly transitioning from the full nelson into a lovely applied abdominal stretch hold. "Lets work that sexy body of yours, Laki-chan...." Natalia said as she pushed herself more against Janet, trying to force the Lakota warrior to support her weight to wear her down while she rested a bit.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:49 pm

“N-nuh uh!” Janet groaned, shaking her head as Natalia tightened the hold. The Lakota wrestler stomped her feet on the mat, then kicked her legs, then shook her whole body trying to break free, but the Dream was holding tight—not to mention breaking Janet’️s concentration by pressing her breasts against the Lakota’️s back and bumping Janet’️s butt with her hips—and it was very difficult for Janet to even make an effort to escape. It was only going to get harder.

“Tame me? You won’️t ever be able to tame me, Natalia!” Janet declared proudly. She was summoning up the strength to make another bid for freedom when her sexy foe managed to slip a leg around one of her own and begin to pull her into an abdominal stretch. “Uuuuh…n-no!” Janet whined as she was stretched out, straining with her entire body to escape from this punishing hold.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:08 pm

"oh yes... I will... I have tamed girls stronger than you, Laki-chan!" Natalia teased as she struggled with Janet's body, bending it more and more to really start working her opponent's sexy abs. "There is no escape, Laki-chan... just surrender to the superior girl..." she kept teasing the sexy Native warrior trying to keep Janet distracted while she drained her.

Natalia then tried to make the hold even worse for Janet, suddenly pushing her left leg up trying to hook Janet's head with it, trying to bend Janet even more to the side as she moved her hands to the girl's arm to pull it up in a lovely octopus stretch hold.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 7 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:35 am

Janet shook her head from side to side, moaning in pain as her taut abdomen was stretched out in the Dream’️s punishing hold. “I am not…not going to be tamed…I’️ve beaten girls stronger than you, too, Natalia!” She squirmed in the hold, every muscle straining to break free. But her opponent not only kept her hold on Janet, but would adjust that hold, somehow reaching her left leg up to the Native American girl’️s neck and bending Janet’️s upper body downwards and sideways. At the same time, Natalia’️s hands captured Janet’️s arm and yanked it upwards.

The Lakota’️s eyes were wide as the Dream maneuvered her into the octopus stretch hold. “N-no! No, Natalia, don’️t do that! Owwww! Oh, it huuuurts…!” Janet whined, as her whole body was now suffering under the incredible strain of Natalia’️s devastating hold. “Let me go! Let…me…go!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:02 pm

"Let you go?" Natalia teased as she worked a bit harder on the hold, trying to use her leg and her weight to bend Janet's delicious body more and more. Knowing she only had one leg to support herself, Natalia pushed herself all over Janet so it would be the sexy Lakota warrioress the one keeping the balance for the two of them. "I don't think so, Laki-chan..." Natalia teased, wrapping one arm around Janet's trapped arm, trying to secure it under her armpit to free her other hand start grabbing Janet's breasts, squeezing and kneading them playfully.

"You said you have beating girl's stronger than me, uh?" Natalia said as a challenge as she tightened her hold on Janet and gave the girl's left breast a hard squeeze. "Prove it Laki-chan... because right now you look like you are getting tamed..." The blue eyed cutie teased, trying to bait Janet into fighting hard against this hold so she could drain the sexy Lakota warrior's energy.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:09 am

“Owwww! Damn it! D-damn it! Stop it!” Janet demanded, as Natalia’️s octopus stretch hold continued to stretch her sexy body to its absolute limit. The Lakota wrestler groaned loudly as her opponent’️s leg pressed down harder on her neck and head, bending her at an increasingly awkward angle. At the same time, Natalia was putting most of her weight on Janet, which only added to the pressure.

“Ugh…I will prove it…” Janet growled, as Natalia teased her. She did not want to lose this first fall. The two had battled back and forth, trading punishing holds and each nearly managing to claim the all-important first victory. To lose the fall after putting in all that effort would be very demoralizing. Janet needed to fight back, but now, it seemed that her opponent was in complete control. Natalia even felt confident enough to start feeling Janet up, squeezing the Native American fighter’️s tan breast. “Gggnh…” Janet groaned, stomping a foot on the mat. She just needed to think…think of a way to get out of this torturous hold…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:35 am

Natalia was having lots of fun holding the sexy Janet like this. She knew she couldn't win the match with this hold but she didn't cared; proving her dominion over Janet in front of the fans was what she wanted to do now, plus she knew this was wearing her opponent down and would make it a lot easier to facesit her after. It was all made even better by how the position allowed Natalia to grope her sexy victim.

The blue-eyed cutie continue groping Janet, squeezing the girl's breasts one by one, feeling how full and firm they were, letting the warm flesh ooze a bit between her fingers. She then cupped the right one and began to rub Janet's nipple with the tip of her middle finger. "Mmmmm Laki-chan... your nipples are getting so hard..." Natalia teased as she circled with her finger around Janet's nipple. "I am starting to think you don't escape because you are actually loving this..." The Dream teased trying to pinch Janet's nipple.

"I wonder if you are getting wet too..." Natalia would ask as she let go Janet's breasts and began to move her hand down, rubbing the sexy Lakota warrioress stretched abs a bit on her way down, trying to sneak her hand between Janet's legs to give the girl's mound a firm squeeze.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:57 am

Janet was totally under the control of her sexy superstar opponent, as the Dream not only continued to stretch her body at an incredibly awkward angle, but would also continue to fondle Janet’️s tan, toned body, groping her breast unabashedly, tweaking her hardening nipple, even growing so bold as to let one hand slide down the Native American’️s body to give her womanhood a quick squeeze. “Nnngh!” Janet moaned as her opponent had her way with her. “S-stop it! My nipples are only hard because you keep touching them! It’️s an involuntary reaction to…mmmn!”

She squirmed as Natalia’️s hand cupped her crotch. She was a little wet down there, and she was thankful that her skirt and panties would shield that fact from discovery by the Dream. She was not going to outright deny that she was enjoying the veteran’️s ministrations, however, because, truth be told, she was sort of enjoying it—on a certain level. If she hadn’️t been in a match, she would have loved to feel Natalia’️s touch like this. But she had a match to win, and that desire overrode any more carnal emotions which she may have been feeling.

“Let…go!” Janet demanded, stomping on the mat and trying to push her whole body back against Natalia to hinder the girl’️s efforts.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 01, 2014 11:21 pm

Natalia laughed at Janet's demands and continued massaging her opponent's mound. She had the sexy Lakota warrior trapped perfectly and yet Natalia knew she was going to have to let Janet go sooner or later. So Natalia decided it had been enough and that was time to move on... to something worse for Janet. Natalia also knew that untangling herself from this position was going to be kind of difficult without losing her balance as she was still standing on only one leg. Thinking that she was going to fall one way or another Natalia decided to drag Janet along and in a very uncomfortable position.

"Time to go down!" Natalia announced and then she leaned back, letting herself fall on her back trying to drag Janet down with her still trapped in the octopus hold, attempting to angle her body so that the landing helped her give Janet's body one last hard twist before letting the Lakota fighter go.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 07, 2014 5:04 am

Janet’️s pussy was tingling with every small touch. Natalia was an expert at this sort of thing, and, on some small level, Janet was perfectly content with being ravished by the sexy hentai superstar. But she did not enjoy it so much that it could overcome her desire to win. She wanted to do sexy things with Natalia, but she wanted to do it on her own terms! She…needed…to get free!

She pushed back on Natalia, sure that she could throw the Dream off balance and send her tumbling to the mat. She thought she might just have her, too, but, before she could push Natalia down and force her to break the hold, the blue-eyed girl went down on her own terms. She gave Janet one more painful twist before letting the Lakota go.

“Oooff!” Janet grunted, as she flopped down to the mat. She would lift herself up onto her hands and knees, taking a deep breath, glaring sharply at Natalia.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next