Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2015 5:39 pm

AFW was full of cute girls but there was something especial about Janet that made Natalia like her so much. She was certainly prettier than the norm, and that was sure something in a place that praised itself with having the sexiest women in the world... but there was something else too, something Natalia couldn't explain that made her want to own Janet more so than anyone. And owning Janet was exactly what Natalia planned to do.

Natalia leaned over Janet's sexy body so she could start kissing her prisoners belly, lickinf the belly button as if she was French kissing it. While she did that, The Dream lifted her hips and moved them up and down, giving Janet's mouth and face a series of soft 'kisses' with her pussy. Her hands moved to Janet's pussy to double team it. With her left Natalia rubbed around Janet's clit area, while with her right she tried to massage the labia to open it, truing to slip two fingers into her opponent's sex.

"I am going to make you cum for more, Laki-chan!"

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:28 am

Janet was completely finished now. Even if Natalia were to get off of her and let her catch her breath and get back up onto her feet, Janet doubted whether she would be able to actually continue the fight effectively. The Dream was already dominating her. She had the thick, sweet scent of Natalia's arousal all over her face, and she was only being smeared with more of the Dream's pussy juices as the dominating hentai superstar rubbed her crotch back and forth over Janet's lips.

"Mmm...mm..." Janet would moan, trying to roll onto her side, first in one direction and then the other. She couldn't move. And, really, she didn't want to move. She wasn't going to make a miraculous comeback and win this match even if she could move. Right now...Natalia was about to make her cum, and it seemed that the Dream herself might be close to cumming again, as well.

Janet would consent to being Natalia's toy and let her body be used however the blue-eyed beauty wished.

"Mmmgh!" she moaned, as she felt Natalia's hands both move down to her pussy, one hand massaging her labia, the other poking inside to find her clit, playing with it teasingly. Janet's eyes practically rolled back in her head. She barely bit back an ecstatic scream. It was all too much. And it became an even more profoundly exhilerating experience as Natalia began to kiss her belly button, sticking her tongue inside of it, making out with it. Janet had never imagined that could feel so good. "MMnnnnnngghhhmm!"

She would open her mouth, panting hotly against Natalia's pussy, her tongue tentatively poking at the Dream's wet sex in submissive fashion.

Last edited by Daaharu on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:36 pm

"Mmmmmmm... yes Laki-chan... keep licking like that." Natalia let out a soft purr as her opponent, now turned victim, began to lick her mos sensitive parts. The Dream squeezed Janet's head a bit with her legs and the released to push her hips down and make her sex all the more accessible for Janet... but then she realized this wasn't a good idea.

Natalia was so turned on and she wanted so much to let go and cum but she wanted to make Janet lose it first. So Natalia began playing with Janet, lifting her hips a bit so the Lakota girl couldn't lick her any more, then pushing them down to smother Janet again. Now she could stop Janet each time she felt close to cumming... she just had to resist the temptation and make Janet cum herself.

Natalia kissed Janet's tummy more intensely and lower, licking her navel and slowly getting lower and lower, rubbing her tits all over Janet's belly. Natalia's hands worked on Janet's pussy zealously, massaging it with the fingers of one hand while she used the other to work her opponent's clit. Natalia's lips continued their trip down until they could reach Janet's clit and she began to lap it from above, moving that hand down to playfully squeeze Janet's lovely ass.

"mmmmmmm. You taste so good Laki-chan.... now cum for me!"

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 16 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:28 am

Janet submitted freely to Natalia, knowing that she was just too worn out to fight the Dream for any longer. She licked submissively at Natalia's cooch, her tongue sliding inside her opponent's sex to turn her on, and make her wetter, and, soon enough, to make her cum again. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, Janet knew that maybe she could use her access to Natalia's sex to try to make one final comeback to win this match. But it was largely overpowered by the crazy signals flaring up thanks to the thick, sweet smell of Natalia's sex causing the Lakota's arousal to spike, as well.

Natalia began to moderate Janet's access to her sex, though, lifting her hips up now and again to let Janet breathe and to cool herself off before burying the Lakota's face in her pussy again. Janet moaned pretty much constantly throughout the treatment by Natalia. All the while that she was licking at Natalia's sex, the blue-eyed beauty was thoroughly working her over. Her lips traveled down the Native American's belly into her pubic region, finally finding her sex and then, more specifically, her clit, which just seconds before had been teased by Natalia's fingers. Those fingers were now cupping her ass. Meanwhile, Natalia's breasts rubbed over Janet's belly, their firmness turning the Lakota on even more with just that touch.

When Natalia demanded that she cum, Janet could not resist the order. Natalia's ministrations had driven her almost crazy. With a loud, aroused scream muffled by Natalia's sex, Janet came, juices squirting from her pussy once again as the orgasm rocked her body.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16