Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota Empty Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:57 am

Smother Match
(Best two out of three)

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota D248Zs7.jpg

After fighting her last match completely naked, Janet felt sort of good slipping back into her usual wrestling costume. Though she was still pretty much a rookie, she had already been in seven matches, putting up a good fight in pretty much all of them, so she had a good deal of experience under her belt, and she was becoming comfortable in the Lady Lakota persona that she had crafted for herself.

When she was given the signal from the staff, she would stride out onto the ramp leading into the AFW arena, a loud, traditional Lakota war chant playing her in. She had a modest cheering section nowadays, and was received warmly by the audience, though, knowing the caliber of opponent she was about to face, Janet couldn’️t say that she was surprised that the other girl might have a little more support than she did.

I’️ve been in the league for, what, three months? Janet said to herself, sliding into the ring, giving the people behind her a pretty good view of the ass which she planned to use to deadly effect in this match. She’️s been around for years.

Once inside the ring, Janet would lean back in her corner, thrusting her chest out to give the audience a good view of her bikini-clad breasts, and adjusting ever so slightly the tall Native American headdress which she wore. She would lean back and wait for her opponent to emerge at the top of the ramp, so that they could get this smother match underway.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 am

"Alright! This should be good." Heather was getting quite used to the smother matches, and has actually started to embrace them...is what she wants to think. She's been put in so many, but she still had that fetish and embarrassment in being on the receiving end of them. She just had to muster through that and pull out the win tonight to prove that she can do it.

She put on her black bikini top, her dark purple fishnet top over that as she also wore a black frilly skirt with black cotton panties under that, her purple and black striped thigh high socks to top off her outfit. She would let out a sigh, nodding her head as she looked in the mirror, grinning before she would head out of the locker room, heading towards the curtain area, nodding to the crew members as they would start up her cue.

The lights would turn a dark blue as the stage area filled with smoke. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znxTlngm7Ho:1qz48vhq]Heather's Theme[/url:1qz48vhq] would begin to play. Heather would crawl out onto the stage area, bathed in the smoke and green laser lights that shot out from the entrance as she had the purple glow paint on her face and left arm, crawling down to about mid ramp before she stood up. She raised her hands in the air, pyro shooting out from the entrance before she ran down the ramp, sliding into the ring.

She would run up the ropes, getting on the middle rope and raising her hand in the air, the pyro shooting down from the ceiling to the ring as the crowd was cheering quite loudly for her. She would leap off the ropes, landing in the center as the lights turned back to normal, revealing the glow paint on her face to be transparent in normal light.

"Well, you sure stepped into quite the match tonight. Not going to go easy on you just because you're fairly new." Heather let out, grinning as she stepped up to the girl.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:30 am

Janet watched her opponent’️s entrance closely, admiring how she managed to work the crowd up into something of a frenzy by the time she got into the ring. Heather Sunderland was definitely not the sort of girl to trifle with—plus, she was hot, especially in her sexy black and purple ensemble. The Lakota girl definitely wouldn’️t mind having those nice tits or that firm, round ass in her face tonight…

Heh heh, I can’️t think like that, she chided herself. I need to be thinking about pressing my sexy body parts up against her face.

When Heather stepped up to her and challenged her, Janet wouldn’️t back down. The Native American girl would put her hands on her hips and step forward confidently, pressing her breasts up against her opponent’️s. “Hau, Miss Sunderland,” she said, raising her hand in greeting. “I’️m Janet, or, as I go by in the ring, Lady Lakota. I must admit, I’️m a bit of a fan of yours.” She paused, giving the veteran wrestler a smile. “But just because I admire your work doesn’️t mean I won’️t destroy you tonight, sweetie. I do have some experience in smother matches, and I promise you that you’️ll be passed out beneath my ass by the time this match is over.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 am

"Nh.." Heather narrowed her eyes as Janet would step forward confidently, their breasts pressing together before the girl would start with her response. Heather listened closely to all she was saying, blushing a little at her words before she shook her head, clicking her tongue as she tried to direct a glare to the girl, not wanting to give in at all.

"You say that now, but I'll be sure to make it so you're the one passed out under mine. No way are you walking away with the win tonight..Lakota." Heather responded, using the girl's ring name as she would stand her ground as much as she could. She crossed her arms under her breasts, pushing them up in turn as she did, looking Janet straight in the eyes as she waited for the bell to ring, getting quite fired up and pumped up, ready to leap at the girl the second that bell rang.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 am

Janet chuckled as her veteran opponent taunted in reply, promising to make her pass out under her ass. “Well, I guess we’️ll just have to see, won’️t we, Heather? As lovely as it would be to make your rear end’️s acquaintance, I honestly don’️t think I’️ll be doing that.” She glared back at Heather, smiling confidently, though she was a little kernel of doubt in the back of her mind; Heather was one of the best wrestlers AFW had ever seen. She had a well-earned reputation, especially in matches of this nature.

When Heather pushed her breasts up, Janet would do the same, not willing to let Heather’️s chest push hers around. She kept staring into Heather’️s eyes, trying to find some little weakness to exploit in the veteran. But she was getting a little nervous. The bell could not ring soon enough for Lady Lakota!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 am

"..We WILL just have to see won't we?" Heather responded as she would slowly return that confident smile. She was quite sure of herself that she would be able to smother the girl out and wasn't going to let anything that Janet was saying get to her. As the girl was thinking, Heather had the reputation to uphold as she was planning on improving it tonight with a win.

However, she would feel Janet push her breasts up as well, the feeling causing Heather to blush quite a bit as she got just slightly flustered before the bell would finally ring. She would shake her head, trying to regain herself as she would attempt to step back so she could pounce at Janet, trying to leap onto her and take her down to the mat.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:09 am

As Janet pressed her breasts up against Heather’️s, the bell would ring, and the Native American wrestler would push off from her opponent and put her arms up, ready to defend herself against any action the veteran Heather might take.

She didn’️t have to wait long for the lovely black- and purple-clad girl to make her move. She hardly had time to smirk at the reddening cheeks of her foe before Heather pounced, grabbing at her and taking her down to the mat. “Whoa!” Janet exclaimed, grabbing at Heather’️s head and trying to pull it forward into a headlock, trying to gain an advantage despite being on the bottom.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:12 pm

With Heather taking action right when the bell rang, she was sure not to give the girl any time to pick at the fact that she was blushing quite a bit. She knew of her own weaknesses and knew of her own desires and she was working her best to ignore them and let her will to win overcome that in this match, and it seemed like it was working well so far.

At least that's what Heather thought. As she leaped onto the girl, she would feel Janet grab her head, pulling it forward into that headlock. Heather was on top, but she didn't have the offense she wanted as she groaned out. "A-aagh! l-let go!" Heather let out, pushing at the mat, trying to pull her head free from her grasp.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:26 am

Janet chuckled as she got Heather into a headlock and felt the veteran wrestler squirming in her grasp. This was just about the best start that she could get off to; weaken Heather with a few moves like this, and maybe a facesit or breast smother would be possible much sooner than she had initially believed it might be!

When Heather began yelling to be let go, the Lakota girl would smirk and give her foe’️s head one hard squeeze. “Only if you get off of me!” she would then reply, releasing the headlock and trying to kick Heather off of her so that she could get back to her feet.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:37 pm

Heather grunted and groaned out as Janet chuckled with the headlock, finally pushing her away after that one last hard squeeze. Heather grit her teeth as she rolled away from the girl, pushing herself up onto her hands and kneed before she would get back to her feet as well.

"Nh...lucky start.." Heather let out, shaking her head before she would try again to run at Janet, trying to leap up and wrap her legs around her head to attempt a hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next