Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 121 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:49 am

Janet laughed as Heather grew more and more flustered. The Native American girl was a little surprised at how easy it was to manipulate the veteran wrestler. It made her wonder how Heather had managed to win all those matches she had participated in over the years, if she could be reduced to a stuttering wreck as soon as a sexy girl started shaking her tits!

Janet hesitated for just an instant, waiting to see if Heather would do something. Then, throwing caution to the wind, the Lakota girl would lunge forward, wrapping her arms are Heather and taking the veteran down to the mat.

“Hee hee!” Janet giggled, scooting forward to try to press her breasts over Heather’️s face. “What are you gonna do now?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 3 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:03 am

"Ah!?" Heather let out as Janet would take her down to the mat with that lunge, wrapping her arms around her as she did. Heather cursed herself at the fact that she was flustered by something so simple and distracted long enough to be taken down to the mat.

With her breasts pressed into her face, Heather let out a muffled yell as she struggled underneath Janet, her face turning quite red at the feeling of her breasts against it. She kicked her legs, twisting and turning her body as she tried her best to push up at her, trying to get out from underneath her as soon as she possibly could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:43 am

Janet grunted as she pressed herself down into Heather, her breasts engulfing the more experienced wrestler’️s face and giving her her first real chance to secure the first submission of the match. Heather was not about to go easily, however; the girl was kicking and squirming wildly beneath Janet, frustrating Lady Lakota as she tried to establish a solid pin.

“Mmmph…stop struggling…” Janet demanded, pounding on Heather’️s sides with her fists to try to get the girl to sit still and take her loss. As it was, however, the Native American girl was unable to secure her opponent beneath her, as Heather managed to turn her body away from Janet’️s chest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 02, 2013 3:09 pm

With Janet's breasts engulfing her face like t hat, Heather had a full blush on her face, doing her best to try and get herself out of that smother hold, not wanting to fall victim of the first fall of the match.

Finally, she would be able to twist herself away from the smother, quickly pushing up and shoving Janet off her as she would roll away, getting onto one knee. She breathed in and out heavily, blushing as she looked over at the girl. "D-damn...j-just got lucky there don't think you'll get me into t hat position again."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 8:58 am

Janet couldn’️t help but be impressed by her opponent’️s sheer power. Despite being of relatively equal size, and having gravity on her side, the Lakota girl had not been able to keep Heather down once she had managed to get her face out from between her breasts. Janet would get to her knees, as well, and noted with a smirk the red hue of the veteran wrestler’️s cheeks.

“A little embarrassed?” she asked, once again pressing her breasts together to try to entice Heather. “Don’️t be. Plenty of girls have fallen victim to the allure of my boobs. You’️re not the first, and you won’️t be the last. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, because you know that it’️s going to happen sooner or later. You’️re going to be begging for mercy beneath this chest!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 08, 2013 6:44 am

"Tch l-like hell I would be." Heather let out, trying to refuse Janet's words as much as she could, taking a deep breath as she tried to shake the embarrassment off, however the girl wasn't giving her any reprieve as she was pressing her breasts together again, enticing her with the sight as she said what she did afterwards.

"Sh..shut up..th-that's not going to happen.." Heather let out, shaking her head as she would try to push away her flustered state and charge at the girl, trying to leap up and try to catch Janet in a hurricanrana.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 7:36 am

“Oh, it’️s going to happen!” Janet declared confidently, giggling as she saw how flustered Heather was getting. The veteran couldn’️t seem to keep herself together so long as Lady Lakota was jiggling her tits in her face. “I’️ve already had you with these babies once, and I’️m going to do it again. Oh, but don’️t worry—I’️ll grant you some quality time with my ass, as well.”

She was really getting into the sexy taunting, as it seemed to have quite the effect on Heather. It was having an effect on Janet, too—having seemingly found a “secret weapon,” she was beginning to become just a little too confident. She would soon pay for it as Heather rushed forward and caught Janet in a hurricanrana, flipping the Lakota girl over and slamming her into the mat. “Ooooh!” Janet gasped upon impact, rubbing her head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 08, 2013 7:45 am

"Shut uup!" Heather yelled out as she charged towards Janet. The girl's words were indeed getting to her quite a bit, but fortunately enough for her, she was still able to take her down nicely with that hurricanrana, slamming the girl down onto her back as she did, quickly getting back onto her feet after dealing damage.

"I think I'll give YOU some quality time with MINE first!" Heather let out, grinning as she would leap at Janet, trying to slam her butt down onto the girl's chest, attempting to drive the air hard out of her to daze and weaken her, wanting to keep her still on the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 08, 2013 8:53 am

As good as she was at seducing girls, Janet was still pretty amateur when it came to high-flying wrestling moves such as the one that Heather had just executed against her. She would pay for that as she was flung to the mat, groaning and rubbing at her head and back. Even as she did so, she would suffer yet another attack, as Heather’️s lovely rear end came crashing down onto her chest, forcing her breath right out of her lungs.

“Aaaaaaahhh!” Janet gasped, wheezing and coughing as she found herself feeling suddenly depleted. She would wriggle beneath her veteran opponent, trying to get away before what she knew was coming next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

Slamming her ass onto Janet's chest, Heather grinned a little as she saw that she was able to force the air out of her lungs like that. The girl was nice and stunned underneath her, setting her up perfectly for Heather to follow up. She heard Janet's gasp, just causing her grin to get even wider as she would move up the girl, trying to sit herself down on her face and press her crotch and ass against her nose and lips.

"Here you go! You can give me a couple nice kisses down there if you want" Heather let out, teasing and picking at Janet as she still had that wicked grin on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next