» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:40 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 11:39 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 9 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Janet had Heather on the defensive, now, and the Native American girl was not about to let this opportunity pass her by. With another whoop that might have been her interpretation of a war cry, Janet charged forward again, trying to land a punch to Heather’️s breast that, with any luck, would both hurt and embarrass the purple-haired veteran.

Heather managed to block that one, bringing her arms up to absorb the blow. “Tch,” Janet clicked, a little disappointed, although the hit had managed to force Heather back against the ropes, where she was looking very vulnerable right now. Janet smirked. She wasn’️t going to hold anything back. She rushed forward once again, building up some impressive speed over what was actually a rather short distance, before bringing her knee upwards to try to ram it into Heather’️s aching stomach.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 9 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Heather knew that she was lucky to have blocked t hat last hit. If it would have connected it probably would have driven the air out of Heather quite nicely and weakened her even more than she is now. However she hadn't avoided it entirely, leaving her open for Janet's next attack and it seemed the girl was going to capitalize on that right away.

Eyes widening, Heather desperately tried to get her hands up to push away her knee, but with the combination of blows she just took her push was weak enough for Janet's knee to do some good damage. She groaned out, doubling over in pain as she rubbed her aching stomach, her eyes shut tight and her teeth gritting to try and endure it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Once again, Heather managed to get her hands up in time to block Janet’️s attack. But, once again, the Lakota’️s attack had such force behind it that it managed to hurt her opponent, anyway. Her knee drove up into Heather’️s waiting hands, forcing them back into her stomach, continuing the theme of belly abuse that she had started a little earlier.

Janet felt a twinge of regret for punishing Heather like this, right after the two of them had seemed to find a funny sort of mutual respect. She was not about to ease up and let the veteran get back in this contest, however. She would have plenty of time to apologize when she had Heather back at her place as her slave!

And so, the Lakota girl would grab onto her doubled-over opponent and would shove her forward, trying to throw her onto the mat in preparation for finishing her off.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:29 pm

As Heather tried to endure the abuse she was taking from the girl, she kept running through her head thinking of ways that she could possibly get out of this one. Things weren't looking good in the slightest for her, her stomach was pounding with aches and it was clear that Janet wasn't about to step away and let her recover herself.

She tried to fight with her, but the girl would successfully shove her forward, causing her to yelp out as she was thrown onto the mat. She shook her head, still holding her stomach a bit as she would roll onto her side.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:36 pm

It looked to Janet like this match was just about over, and she couldn’️t be happier about that. With every second, she was growing more confident, and more excited by the prospect of taking Heather home as her own personal sex toy. Having successfully managed to toss the purple-haired girl to the mat, Janet would once again rush after her, trying not to let the girl get a chance to rest or recuperate between brutal attacks.

Janet would slide down onto her knees beside Heather and grab the girl’️s shoulders, trying to roll her onto her back in order to put her in position. Just a few more seconds, it seemed, and the win would be hers. She paused for a second, grinning down at Heather as she raised herself up and inched forward, hovering her rear end just above her opponent’️s face. “Any last words?” she asked cheekily, wiggling her butt tauntingly as she prepared to finish this match.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:00 pm

If there was one thing that Heather had to admit, its that Janet knew to stay on her quickly in this sort of situation. She was almost not even given any time to breathe as Janet was on her the entire time, grabbing her shoulders and rolling her onto her back, setting up for what could be a match ending position. Heather would just groan out before she would see Janet's butt hovering just above her face, wiggling like that.

"Ngh..sh-shut up." Heather let out through her embarrassment, bringing her hands up to her thighs, trying to pull her away, though a little weak from the abuse that she just took.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:08 pm

Janet figured that Heather wasn’️t going to just fade away peacefully, though she was relieved that—so far, at least—the only resistance she faced was her opponent’️s hands digging into her thighs, pushing her upwards as she tried to plant her ass on top of Heather’️s beautiful face. “Tch,” Janet grunted, as she wasn’️t quite able to successfully establish the facesit, despite the assistance that gravity was providing her. “Come on, Heather…why don’️t you stop fighting? You’️ll enjoy getting smothered out…and then I’️ll carry you back to my place and show you quite the good time.”

It was obvious to Janet, however, that her opponent would need a little more “convincing” before she could be finished off. The Lakota girl would let herself be shoved off to the side, and she would sit down on the mat, giving up the attempted facesit for now. But she would quickly raise her hands up into the air, clasp them together, and attempt to deliver a hammer blow to Heather’️s already brutalized belly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:13 pm

"N-no! Forget it!" Heather let out, shaking her head as she tried her best to pull the girl off her. Finally it seemed Janet would give up on going for the facesit for now, a wave of relief coming over Heather as a result. She let out a little sigh, but it wasn't quite the time to relax. The girl's hands were coming straight down for her stomach, causing her eyes to widen.

She would desperately push at the mat, rolling herself away just enough for the move to miss. Afterwards, she would grit her teeth, pushing herself onto her knees before she would just throw herself at Janet. She let out a yell as she would try to recklessly ram herself into her, attempting to get her down on the mat underneath her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:21 pm

In hindsight, Janet could see how she had gotten a little overconfident there. Heather had tried and failed to block several of her attacks, and the Native American girl had figured that if she could keep on the offensive and not give Heather a chance to rest and recover, it would only be a matter of time before she could smother the veteran wrestler out for the victory.

But Heather was tenacious, and, as Janet’️s hands came down for that powerful, hammer-like blow, the purple-haired fighter somehow managed to summon what reserves of energy she had left, and she slipped away. Janet’️s attack hit only the canvas. “Damn,” she breathed, shaking out her hands following the unintended impact. She looked up.

Heather had already flung herself forward, and all Janet was able to do was throw her arms around her opponent as the two of them crashed to the mat once again, this time with Heather on top. Janet would try to restrict her opponent’️s movements, but, for the time being, the tables had been turned on her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:25 pm

As Heather used up all the energy she had left, leaping at Janet, she hoped to quickly move up and shove her breasts into the girl's face, however with her wrapping her arms around her like that, she was having quite the difficult time in doing so. "Ngh..C-come on! L-l-let go!" Heather let out as she writhed around in her grasp.

Her struggles weren't all that strong and when she reached up to her arms to try and pry them away, it wasn't as much power as she would have liked. However, with all this considered, Heather would still do her best to struggle in her grasp, wanting to take advantage of her top position before it ended up being too late.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next