Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 2:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, ReneeCockyUndercard, Shadowheart, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:14 am

Earlier in the match, both Janet and Heather had managed to break free from multiple smother holds by simply flailing, struggling, and slapping at their opponent. The Lakota girl had hoped it would work right now, as well, but the punishment she had taken from her purple-haired opponent—particularly that finisher which had left her with a mighty ache in her back—had drained her, and her slapping was not quite as potent as it had been a few minutes prior. As Heather seemed to wax in confidence and ground her crotch hard into Janet’️s face, the Native American could do nothing but lie there and take it.

“Gggghh! Mmmm!” she spluttered, trying to turn her face to at least avoid the maximum possible humiliation. But she knew that it wasn’️t going to work, and that the second fall belonged to Heather. As much as she hated to do it, Janet had to think ahead, and she realized that submitting quickly would be ideal if she was looking to win the third round and take Heather as her personal plaything for the next twenty-four hours. To that end, somewhat reluctantly, Janet would tap her hand lightly against Heather’️s leg, signaling her surrender.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Heather Sunderland vs. Lady Lakota

Post by TiefBlau Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:38 am

Heather kept up her position on top of Janet, keeping that tight facesit hold locked in as firm as she could. The girl's fighting was just giving her an even bigger sense of dominance and she was loving every single second of it. When she felt her tap out on her leg, she was almost disappointed she couldn't keep this up as she would let out a sigh, picking herself up and getting off Janet.

She would raise her hands in the air, showing off and boasting about taking a fall, tying up the match at 1-1. The next fall would win it, and she was telling herself that she had it in the bag. She turned to Janet, grinning and crossing her arms. "Hope you didn't enjoy that TOO much. Don't want to have my winning fall be gained so easily because you wanted it to happen." She let out, trying to turn the teasing back at her while on the inside she was quite relieved she was able to tie it up, able to rest a little bit easier inside.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:22 am

Janet’️s cheeks were red with embarrassment as Heather lifted her ass up from her face, taunting her as she did so. The Lakota breathed heavily, trying to recover quickly for the decisive third round of their match. She was sure that she could win, but she knew that it would be a struggle trying to overcome the cocky Heather, who, at this moment, had the momentum. “Hah…you know…you do have a pretty nice ass,” she conceded, rolling over and slowly rising to her knees. But she held up a hand, indicating that she wasn’️t finished. “But I’️ll have plenty of time to enjoy it after I win. I’️m going to make your entire body into my own special sex toy tonight—but I’️ll make sure to give that big, firm, juicy rump of yours plenty of extra attention.”

“Meanwhile,” she would continue, rising to her feet, “you’️re going to be having dreams about my ass for months. Sweet, sweet dreams, and dirty little fantasies, and maybe even a couple of dark, suffocating nightmares.” Janet smiled. The more she talked, the more confident she got. She was beginning to feed off of her own words, gaining energy with each sentence. And she hoped that they would have the opposite effect on Heather.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:32 pm

"Hmph, that much goes without saying." Heather let out, grinning a little at the compliment before Janet would go on, claiming that she would make her her sex toy. Heather clicked her tongue, clenching her fists as she tried her best to ignore that. If she let her get into her head again, she knew for a fact that the girl would claim the match for her's. Heather just couldn't let that happen. Narrowing her eyes, she tried to ready herself fully, however it seemed the girl wasn't done in her taunting.

"Ngh..d-d-don't be ridiculous." Heather let out, her face turning quite red as she spoke. "Like hell! I'm so going to win and none of that is going to happen. You're going to regret everything you're saying!" She let out, crouching a bit before charging at Lakota, trying to duck and spear her hard to the ground.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 pm

“Hee hee, you keep saying that, but really, deep down, wouldn’️t you love being used like that?” Janet said, each second she spent taunting Heather buying her another second’️s worth of recovery from her round two loss. At last, the trash talk seemed to get to the veteran wrestler, who charged at Janet, obviously intent on proving the Lakota girl’️s words wrong.

Janet would drop down onto her knees, trying to avoid taking the full force of the blow. She couldn’️t get down quite low enough to avoid the attack altogether, however—Heather still ran into her head, forcing the Lakota girl back down, but it didn’️t stun her quite as much as it might have. Now, with Heather’️s body pressing closely down onto hers, Janet would wrap her arms around her opponent and squeeze, trying to sap Heather’️s energy in a powerful bearhug.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:52 pm

"N-not even!" Heather let out in response, her face a deep red at Janet's words. She was trying to deny it with all her might, but it was getting quite hard to do so, Janet keeping hammering it on. She would finally snap, charging at the girl and attempting for that spear, but it not turning out how she wanted at all.

She slammed into her head, knocking her down, however Heather would soon feel her wrap her arms around her. She groaned out as she was squeezed in that bearhug, struggling in Janet's grasp. "L-let go!" Heather let out, desperately trying to pull and pry her arms away from her, trying to get out as quickly as she could.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Janet would do her best to keep her hold on Heather, but, unfortunately, she had not quite recuperated enough to be able to inflict her will upon her opponent. Heather slowly pried the Lakota girl’️s arms away from her midsection, and, after struggling in vain to keep the hug locked on tight, Janet would reluctantly allow Heather to escape, oozing out of her clutches. She wouldn’️t let the veteran wrestler get away unscathed, however. As Heather freed herself, Janet would lift up her leg and try to give the girl a swift kick to the rear, before scrambling to her feet.

“Why don’️t you just stop struggling and let me win?” she suggested, putting her hands up in front of her defensively. “I’️ve been wiping the floor with you ever since the match started, sweetie. It’️s obvious how this match is going to end. And I’️d rather spend my energy making nice with you than beating you down…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Heather grit her teeth, feeling herself slowly breaking out of the hold, a relief coming over her as it was clear that Janet couldn't keep the hold locked in. She felt herself finally free from her grip, letting out a sigh of relief before she would feel that kick on her rear, causing her to yelp out and lie on her front, rubbing her butt a little from the feeling.

"Tch..y-you know t hat isn't true! I have one point! We're tied! So get out of here with that!" Heather let out, narrowing her eyes at the girl before she would try to push herself up. "And im going to show you how wrong you are when I continue to kick your ass!" She let out, trying to ready herself, hoping the girl would give her time to do so before she steadily approached her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 pm

“Go ahead and try,” Janet said, dusting herself off and taking a deep breath as she watched Heather getting to her feet. “I’️ve already kicked your ass.” She giggled a little at her own joke. Both literally and otherwise, she had been kicking Heather’️s ass, and even if she had taken a bit of a beating herself, she felt pretty confident in her chances of coming out of this match as the winner.

Once Heather was up, Janet would begin walking towards her purposefully, her heart beginning to beat faster and faster as they approached each other. Once they were close, Janet would thrust her hands forward, offering Heather the chance to lock up with her again. This time, however, Janet would be ready for any tricks, and ready to turn them around for her own benefit…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 pm

"Very funny.." Heather let out, clicking her tongue afterwards before she would see her approach as well. They got quite close before Heather would see Janet giving her the opportunity to get into another lockup with her. As much as she was thinking she could just turn the lockup around into another move, part of her was thinking the same trick wouldn't work twice, causing her to narrow her eyes a bit.

She would act as if she was going for the lockup, but she would quickly duck and try to slip behind Janet. Immediately, she would leap up, flipping backwards and trying to hit her with a pele kick, trying to take her off guard and slam that hard hit on her.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next