Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 9:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 8:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 7:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

LilyStar, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:32 pm

Both Natalia and Janet looked deliciously devastated after that exchange. Although the round had been for Natalia, the blue-eyed cutie ended as drained from the orgasm as Janet from the smother. And yet the two got up to their knees and charged against each other, slowly but full of desire and determination.

The crowd roared as the two beauties collided, cheering loudly on the fighters that showed how willing to engage each other in close combat they were. Natalia wrapped her arms around Janet and began to squeeze the sexy Lakota fighter as hard as she could, and Janet did the same in turn.

Soon there was no room for daylight between their bodies. Their perky first breasts mushroomed against each other, pushing and fighting as if the had a mind of their own. Natalia's nipples where hard like bullets and The Dream didn't hesitated to used them to attack Janet's delicious jugs. Their bellies kissed and soon they were trading sweat; Natalia's gorgeous body was completely soaked and shined under the ring lights.

Natalia tried to keep her pussy out of Janet's reach by pushing her hips back. Her mound was still sensitive after such a delicious climax, and The Dream wanted to give it some time to rest. She focused on crushing Janet, trying to keep the sexy Lady Lakota breathless and then leaned forward her head a bit, whispering with her lips almost touching Janet's. "You are mine..." and after that she tilted her head to the side and kissed Janet's lips firmly, trying to keep her opponent distracted.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Janet groaned as the two of them captured each other in mutual crushing bearhugs, squeezing each other so tight that not a single millimeter of space existed between their tired, sweaty bodies. She was tired and embarrassed after being facesat to the point of unconsciousness by her beautiful opponent, but she knew that Natalia had to be at least as tired as she was. It was a level playing field. Janet had a golden opportunity to begin a comeback.

Her breasts compressed against Natalia’️s, her nipples sliding up against those of the Dream, bending the blue-eyed girl’️s tips back and getting bent in return. After the nipples slid past each other, both pairs would slide across the softer breast flesh surrounding the areolas, the bullet-like nubs tracing lines through each other’️s chests. Janet moaned and huffed as she felt Natalia’️s nipples stabbing into her chest, but was quite content to remain in the mutual hold so long as she knew that her nipples were doing the same to Natalia’️s chest.

“Nnnh,” Janet groaned, panting a little as she started to feel the effects of the squeezing on her ability to breathe. “No…you’️re mine…” she would retort, as Natalia brought their lips together. Janet would happily accept the kiss, and would open her mouth to lick at her opponent’️s lips, trying to turn Natalia’️s attempted distraction into a distraction for the Dream instead. At the same time, Janet would slide one of her legs forward a little, looking to nestle her thigh in between Natalia’️s legs to rub at the blue-eyed girl’️s already sensitive pussy.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Natalia hugged Janet tightly and moaned aloud as their bodies battled. Her lovely face twisted, doing a series of cute funny faces, ranging from discomfort, outright pain, ticklishness and pure bliss. Janet's nipples where just as hard as hers and their firm tits so well matched that made Natalia want to defeat Janet in a titfight more and more. She just couldn't stop rubbing herself against her opponent. The sweat between their tits made everything more slippery and hotter and Natalia tried to use that to kept shifting the position of her breasts on top of Janet's trying to wear the sexy Lakota breasts down.

While that was happening another battle took place between the girls' mouths as they both kissed each other passionately. Natalia quickly realized Janet wasn't falling for the distraction and was instead trying to turn the tables on her. Being as competitive as she was, Natalia wanted to prove Janet that she was the best kisser too and she pushed her tongue deep into Janet's mouth.

Suddenly Natalia felt Janet's leg moving up between her own and she moaned into her opponent's lips. Realizing Janet was trying to open a third front in this war, and she was more than happy to fully engage Janet any way she wanted. Natalia squeezed Janet tightly and she to moved her left leg up to start rubbing her opponent's sex with her thighs. Her ses was still dripping a bit from the orgasm and super sensitive but The Dream still felt she could outlast Janet in this battle, and she continued hugging and kissing her opponent.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 10 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:31 pm

The same cocktail of emotions that was running through Natalia was running through Janet, as well. She was aroused, thrilled to be this close to Natalia for so long. The sustained contact made her pussy tingle, made her wet. At the same time, though, she was huffing and groaning as the Dream did her best to squeeze the shape out of Janet, feeling uncomfortable and achey as their bearhug battle continued. At the same time, Janet was, perhaps more than anything else, determined. Determined to beat Natalia in this bearhug battle, tie up the match, and then take the victory.

Their breasts, slippery with sweat, continued to slide over each other, one pair or the other sliding on top, then getting pushed back down, then the two pairs squishing together equally on the same level. Their mouths were smushed together, too, and their tongues fought a similar battle to their breasts. Janet could feel Natalia’️s tongue pushing forward, trying to push deep down into her throat, and Janet would fight back, trying to taste the Dream’️s tonsils, the two organs writhing together, as only one could actually enter the other’️s mouth.

Janet managed to surprise Natalia with her thigh between the blue-eyed girl’️s legs, and she savored the feeling of her foe’️s lips buzzing as she moaned. The advantage was brief, however, as Natalia slid a leg forward as well and nudged it against Janet’️s sex. Janet would moan, too, as her opponent’️s thigh was now rubbing her dampening sex.

She wanted to up the ante still further. Without letting go of her bearhug, Janet would slide one arm down a couple of inches, closer to Natalia’️s perfect tush. Once she got close enough, she would raise her hand—just her hand; not her whole arm—off of Natalia’️s back, and would then bring it down on the Dream’️s rear, giving her a nice, hard spank to try to distract her, unbalance her, and gain the advantage once again.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:07 pm

The close body to body battle was quickly draining Natalia's strength, but not her will to fight. Her body felt so hot, both from the struggle and the arousal that she found it increasingly difficult to breathe and having Janet squeezing her so tightly surd didn't help. Natalia had to lean back a bit her head to break the delicious kiss and suck in some air, which made her chest expand and pressed her breasts even more against Janet's own perky orbs

Leaning back gave Natalia a chance to get some air back but left her a bit unbalanced. She clung to Janet, using the sexy Lakota fighter to avoid falling back. She then tried to push back against Janet once more only to receive a loud spank that left her cute ass and pride stinging.

"Ough!" Natalia whined, frowning cutely and staring at Janet, het face blushing bright as she hear the crowds reaction. Natalia pushed forward and moved her face close to Janet's again to then lick the Lakota's fighter cute face from chin to forehead.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:48 pm

Janet was being drained, too, as the two of them held each other closely and tried to squeeze the fight out of each other. But the Lakota warrior was not about to quit, though she was locked in this sweaty, exhausting embrace, finding it increasingly hard to breathe as Natalia squeezed her.

But Janet took the initiative with the spank, and it definitely seemed to shake Natalia up. She whined and pouted and glared at Janet, and Janet would stare back into her opponent’️s lovely blue eyes, recognizing the intensity in them, but also confident that she could overcome that intensity and best the clearly embarrassed and flustered Dream.

Natalia was red-faced, and evidently wanted to make Janet turn red, too, because her next action was to lick the Native American girl’️s face, her wet tongue sliding up from Janet’️s chin all the way to her forehead. That was an unusual tactic, but it was successful, making Janet flinch and turning her cheeks a bright red. “Nygh!” she grunted. Still squeezing Natalia, Janet would retaliate, leaning forward and sliding her own tongue across Natalia’️s face, but, instead of going all the way up to the Dream’️s forehead, Janet’️s tongue would take a detour, sliding across her foe’️s cheeks and right under her eyes before finally ending at her nose, which Janet would wrap her lips around and suck on, covering the blue-eyed girl’️s nose in her saliva.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:18 pm

Natalia loved licking the cute faces of her opponents and watch them flinch and blush in embarrassment. Janet face was so lovely and her skin so smooth that Natalia wanted to lick it again as soon as she had finishes. Janet's reaction to the licking was simply perfect too, annoyed, embarrassed and teased just as Natalia expected. What Natalia didn't expected was for Janet to lick back and go for her cute nose.

Natalia whined and shivered as she felt Janet's mouth covering her nose coating it in saliva. The tickling sensation was very uncomfortable but it was made even worse when Janet stopped sucking it and Natalia's nose, covered in saliva, was left in the air. Natalia leaned back, whining and shaking, letting go of Janet, unable to resist the urge to rub her nose and get the saliva off it. The Dream's lovely face now blushes bright red like a tomato, feeling so humiliated at being outlicked by Janet.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Janet was still blushing, but she felt a surge of confidence when she saw Natalia’️s reaction to her counter-licking. “Hahaha! I guess we know who the face-licking champion is, don’️t we, Natalia?” Janet teased, giggling excitedly as she was now in total control. Her opponent had let her go, and now she had Natalia trapped in a tight bearhug that would drain the fight out of the Dream. “That really backfired on you, didn’️t it? You look so you cute, whining and crying with your face all red like that…” Janet leaned forward again and licked Natalia’️s cheek in a triumphant manner.

“Now,” she continued, as she would try to constrict her arms around Natalia’️s body more tightly, really trying to drain her foe’️s energy, “it’️s time for you to learn a little lesson! Here we go!” Janet would try to pick Natalia up a little, then throw her down onto the mat. She herself would go along for the ride, coming down on top of the Dream. Then, Janet would let go of her hug and instead scoot upwards, trying to sit down on Natalia’️s chest, pinning her foe’️s arms to the mat with her knees as she framed the Dream’️s face with her smooth thighs.

“Are you ready?” Janet would ask teasingly, lifting up her skirt to give Natalia a look at her bikini-clad crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Janet's taunts only made Natalia blush brighter. She hated the ides that she could be out-licked but Janet had indeed managed to surprise her with those licks and kept coating The Dream's cute face with saliva. "ugh! Stop!" Natalia groaned, moving her face from side to side, trying to find a way to lick back but Janet was relentless.

"Ugggggh!" Natalia's lovely face twisted in a grimace when she felt the crush on her slender frame and then her lovely blue eyes opened wide when she felt her feet leaving the mats. Janet moved too quickly for Natalia to react and the next thing the blue-eyed cutie knew she was being slammed hard on the mats with the hot native warrior girl landing on top of her.

Natalia gasped loudly as she was crushed under the body of her sexy opponent. The blow taking a lot of air out of her and leaving her stunned for a couple of seconds; all the time Janet needed to move up and further trap Natalia under her. Natalia felt how the sexy Latina warrior girl got on top of her and framed her lovely head with her thighs. "Uggggh! Nooooo, let go let go! " Natalia whined, knowing very well where this was going and not liking it one bit. Natalia squirmed her body violently under Janet unable to buck her off and then saw the girl's yummy camel toe right in front of her. "Noooo I'm not ready!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 am

Janet had undisputedly won their little face-licking contest, against a girl who she was sure had much more experience with face-licking than she. That little fact, as silly as it was, gave the Lakota some much-needed confidence as she would throw Natalia down onto the canvas, following that up by scrambling forward to sit on the Dream’️s chest, pin her arms with tan knees, and frame that beautiful face with smooth, tan thighs.

“You aren’️t ready?” Janet asked, pursing her lips and tilting her head as she looked down at Natalia, taunting the blue-eyed beauty some with mock concern. “Awww, that’️s too bad. Because I’️m ready. You’️re really not ready to get a taste of this?” She would wiggle her hips, letting Natalia get a good look at her yummy panty-covered pussy. Then, before Natalia could respond, Janet would scoot forward, trying to bury her opponent’️s face up tight against her moist pussy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next