Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:44 pm

Natalia loved pulling hair and Janet had one luscious mane that sure made it very fun to pull. There was also the fact that Lady Lakota seemed to want to take Natalia's own gorgeous hair, so The Dream felt a special pleasure in pulling Janet's locks and make the sexy Native warrior stand up by them. "You are the one who is going to get it now!" Natalia threatened, still feeling the sting in her cute derriere, pretty sure that Janet's hand was marked red in it.

"OUGH OUGH OUGH!" Natalia screamed as Janet began to deliver a flurry of slaps towards her perfect perky tits, making The Dream's orbs jiggle and bounce asymmetrically in her chest in a very painful way. Natalia had to let go off Janet's hair, grimacing and staggering back while she covered her breasts with both arms, looking furiously at the Native girl that had dared to attack her sensitive orbs.

Taking another step back from Janet, this time to wind up, Natalia then jumped towards her opponent, trying to furiously retaliate for those nasty slaps by grabbing Janet's shoulders and then lift her left knee, trying to connect with Janet's sexy tummy with it.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Janet enjoyed hairpulling quite a bit, as well—but not when she was on the receiving end. She was quite proud of her long, silky brown hair, and while she knew Natalia’️s yanking was unlikely to do any lasting damage to that beautiful mane, it still hurt like hell. “Yagh! Let go! Ow!” Janet yelped, as she would swat at her opponent’️s perky breasts. That seemed to get the message across, as the Dream promptly released her hair, giving the Lakota wrestler a chance to take a breath.

“Ugh…that hurt,” Janet groaned, rubbing at her scalp with one hand. “You’️re so mean.”

She wouldn’️t have time to say any more than that, as her opponent rushed her again, grabbing onto her shoulders and driving a sharp knee right into her belly. Lady Lakota cried out in pain and dropped to one knee, the hand that had been holding her scalp now dropping down to clutch at her wounded stomach.

Knowing she was in a bad position, Janet had to bring her foe down to her level. Balling her free hand into a fist, Janet would launch a hard punch towards Natalia’️s abdomen, trying to prevent the Dream from taking advantage of her obvious weakness…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:55 pm

"Nuh uh... I am an angel..." Natalia said teasingly and with a completely innocent smile as she watched how the sexy Janet doubled over in pain after that nasty knee. Natalia brushed Janet's hairs with her fingers just to tease her opponent as she prepared for her next attack, but before she could set her plans in motion the sexy Native warrior drove a vicious fist into her tummy.

"UGHHHHH!" Natalia groaned as she felt how Janet's fist sunk deep into her tummy. The Dream cute face turned into a grimace of pure agony and she had to let go of Janet's hair to hug her belly, doubling over and assuming a position very much like the one Janet had a few seconds ago. "You.... meanie....." Natalia managed to say between gritted teeth.

Last edited by 909 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 5 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Janet’️s shot to Natalia’️s belly certainly did the trick, preventing the ever-confident Dream from taking advantage of the Lakota wrestler’️s weakness, and, actually, bringing her down to Janet’️s level. They were in the same boat now, and it was still anybody’️s game. Janet had a feeling she would be rather sore by the end of this match—especially since it was best of three falls.

“Oh, knock it off!” Janet said exasperatedly. “You did the exact same thing to me not ten seconds ago, sweetie.” Janet would reach both her hands up to Natalia’️s shoulders and give them a rough shove, trying to throw the sexy veteran down to the mat. If she could do that, the Native American girl would then try to climb on top of her opponent, pinning her, doing her best to ignore the pain in her own stomach.

“All’️s fair in love and war,” she would say with a smirk.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:08 pm

Natalia couldn't move after that blow to her sexy tummy, all she could do was stand there trying not to lose her balance while her knees trembled and she tried to suck back air into her slender body. She did her best to try to recover quickly and stay on her feet despite the pain but Janet wouldn't allow it and when she pushed The Dream's shoulders Natalia had no option but to go down, landing first on her cute ass in a sitting position only to be pushed even further by the sexy Native warrior until she was laying down on her back pinned.

"UGH! UHN No no!" Natalia groaned as she removed her hands from her tummy to try to push Janet away but the Lakota girl was already sliding a leg over her body to straddle her. Natalia moaned aloud as she felt Janet's weight pressed against her body. Having Janet's warm sexy body on top of her would surely feel delicious if it wasn't for the fact that it didn't allowed her to breathe. Natalia shook weakly in the pin, trying to put her hands on Janet's shoulders to push the Native warrior away, knowing this could only get worse.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:59 am

It hadn’️t been easy, but, with one more powerful shove, Janet managed to force her sexy foe down onto her back. The Lakota wrestler would waste no time in climbing atop her fallen opponent, sitting on the Dream’️s chest and pinning her to the mat. “Yes!” she replied mockingly, grinning triumphantly down at the trapped Natalia, wiggling her bum against the Dream’️s perfect boobs.

“I think it’️s time for you to get a little taste of your own medicine, Natalia, sweetie,” Janet teased. She leaned back, lifting one hand up and sliding it down the Dream’️s taut tummy, poking at her belly button before slipping lower. “Since you gave them quite the show while you were on top, I think it’️s only fitting that I give them the same…” she would add, grabbing at Natalia’️s denim shorts and trying to unbutton them, before ultimately trying to pull them down far enough to reveal the veteran’️s pussy to all the thousands of people watching.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:49 pm

"Ughhh... Noooooes... stoooop!" Natalia whined as she struggled under Janet's sexy body, but the Lakota warrior had her pinned firmly in the mats and Natalia's bucking didn't seemed to be helping much. Janet was sitting right on top of Natalia's perfect tits, flattening and mushrooming her firm orbs in a very painful and humiliating way, and making it very hard for The Dream to breathe. "Ouuuiii!" Natalia moaned, her cute face grimacing as she tried to push on Janet's back with her hands.

"AHhhhh noooo... leave that!" Natalia yelled at Janet when she felt how the sexy Lakota warrior began to unbutton her skimpy shorts. Even when it wasn't uncommon, Natalia wasn't expecting to lose her clothes during this fight; she had planned to facesit Janet with her cute cut off jeans, cut short enough so the rough fabric wouldn't end on her opponent's lovely face, but it seemed that Janet didn't wanted Natalia wearing the shorts at all."You are just making this worse for yourself..." Natalia said trying to sound intimidating but it was something hard to accomplish while being sat on and forcefully stripped.

Soon Natalia began to feel her shorts being pushed down, pressing against her perky butt. She did her best to press her derriere to the mats, trying to make things difficult for Janet, but soon enough her black lace panties began to show as did her swollen camel toe. It was good that the panties were black as it made it hard for anyone other than Janet to notice that they were already a bit damp.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 am

Janet giggled as she heard Natalia whining, insisting that she stop. The Dream was so very confident, and smug, and self-assured when she was in control, but was pretty much just a big baby whenever she was on the losing end of an encounter. This pattern seemed to hold true for her in most of her matches which Janet had watched. The incredible thing, though, was that Natalia didn’️t come off as a hypocritical bitch—she could whine and pout and throw a tantrum, and she was still adorable, and very, very sexy.

“Oh, yeah, I’️m really putting myself in a bad position here,” Janet scoffed, as she slid down Natalia’️s shorts to reveal a cute pair of black lace panties. Giddily, the Lakota wrestler would run a couple of fingers along the crotch of the underwear, feeling the dampness which was already present. “Ooooh,” Janet intoned, looking back at Natalia over her shoulder and giving the girl a wink. “Somebody’️s already dripping wet!” She would grab onto the panties and yank them down, just far enough to reveal Natalia’️s pussy to the audience.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:43 pm

Natalia's face turned even more reddish when she felt Janet's hands going for her panties. "NO NO DON'T!" she protested, trying to kick her legs to stop the Lakota wrestler, but with her sexy shorts already pulled down it was very hard to move her legs and soon Natalia felt how her black panties went down and her yummy pussy was bare for all the crowd to see... and she could tell everybody was seeing it and how wet it was for she could clearly hear the fans wowing and then breaking into a loud wild celebrating roar. Natalia sighed and leaned her head back in the mats only to see a close up of her pinkish wet slit on the huge screens above the arena.

"Grrrr....that's it!" Natalia growled furiously as she tried to push her body up, not caring much how Janet's round ass crushed and flattened her perky firm tits, she tried to reach the Lakota's warrior hair with both hands to pull it back. Natalia didn't cared if that was sort of a dirty move, she had enough of Janet's humiliating and exposing her privates to the fans.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Janet ignored her pinned opponent's pleas, seizing the chance to get a little revenge for her own earlier humiliation. With just a couple quick tugs, she managed to pull Natalia's cute black lace panties down far enough to expose her already-moist sex. Janet made sure that the AFW cameras had a perfect view of the hentai angel's yummy snatch, and rubbed at it very gently with her pointer and middle fingers, spreading the blue-eyed beauty's lower lips to give fans a peek inside of her.

She looked back over her shoulder at Natalia's reddening face. The girl looked adorably pouty. The sight made Janet giggle a little, but she would not relent; she would actually try to ratchet up the pain and humiliation for Natalia, bouncing up and down on the girl's chest, trying to pancake the Dream's perfect tits. "What are you gonna do, huh, sweetie?" she would ask, as she felt as if she was in complete control. "What are you gonna do?"

Natalia would show her what she was going to do, grabbing onto Janet's long, luscious brown hair and pulling the Lakota girl backwards, eliciting a surprised, pained cry from the Native American. "Ehhh! Hey! Let go! Leggo of me!" she demanded, her hands falling away from the Dream's sex as her focus was diverted. She would lift her butt up again, then slam herself down as hard as she could, as if trying to permanently deflate her opponent's firm, perky tits in an effort to force the Dream to let go of her hair.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next