» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 10:00 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 9:28 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 6:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 4:13 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:19 am

Prisoner of the gentle, inescapable smothering-dance of Nicole, Nico is like stuck in an erotic dream, lulled like a baby while she takes her time to drain her little lover's strenghts, enjoy his cute muffled voice, and let her soft melons put him to sleep. "m-mfff.... <3"

Nico's little hands, which have been instinctively pushing for freedom in the first time, slip down along Nicole's curvy shape, arms too heavy to keep them up as the boy's body is relaxing, drifting into a sleepy state... so open and suggestible to all her words and cooings now while she keeps swaying him with her slow hypnotic dance, seducing and smothering him.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Nicole & Nico - Private oil match - Page 5 Empty Re: Nicole & Nico - Private oil match

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:05 am

_ humm... my baby... too bad that it is not a ko match... I will already win, and without hurting you

continuing her dance, until she feels that nico is unconscious and unable to move his arms, nicole let the boy sleep peacefully on her cleveage. With an arm, she keep the boy prisonner of her breasts, but the other start to grope firmly his little ass, and lift him from the corner. Slowly nicole try to put the cute boy on the ground, where he could continue his little nap, in a more confortable position. Gently nicole caress the hair of nico, and let him wake up by himself, without hurting him

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:48 am

With one hand cupping the back of his head and the other gently groping his butt, Nico must really look like a baby that Nicole is rocking to sleep with her sweet soothing dance...

Except for, the scene is a little more erotic. Lulled to sleep and gently laid down on the mats, Nico is taking his little nap but with his boyhood energetically standing up: a predictable consequence of Nicole's seductive lullaby-dance.

It won't take long before the Italian boy will finally stretch lazily and start to come back to his senses, even his dreams being ruled by Nicole at this point as she can tell from his groggy mumblings: "mmnnn... Nicole...chan... <3", he purrs still in a sleepy state.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am

when the boy start to wake up, Nicole begin put him more baby oil with a very pleasant massage, and during this, she notice the now erect cock of the boy. Nicole become more excited and try to be a little more dominant with her boyfriend. Nicole try to sit on the boy's belly, crushing him a little, the amazon take great care to not hurt nico too badly... she want to play. After this "brutal" awakening, the poor boy has a perfect view of the body of nicole, and the redhead girl, her hands on her hips, with an evil smile, tease him

__ so naughty nico... it seems that you want to take me now... and really badly... have ou forgot that we're in the middle of a wrestling match... so you already give up ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:47 am

All oiled up and with a wonderful amazon-goddess riding his tummy, Nico's awakening might hardly be more erotic than this, even if a bit rough.

Except for, Nicole's hips are compressing him down making his breathing labored and urging the cute boy to fight back. "N-Ngfhh... not at all, Nicole-chan..", the cute boy would manage to reply, now fully awake as he tries to lift his shoulders off the mats and place his hands onto her soft boobs. It is supposed to be an attempt to push himself free.. but more than anything, it is a pleasant and intimate touch for Nicole.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:49 pm

_ hum...<3 what an impetuous nico... that's the spirit

nicole moans loudly when the boy finally place his hands onto her breasts. Nicole does not let a chance to the boy. In a light, her own hands try to grabs the ones of nico. If she get there, the towering beauty push his hands even more deeper into her boobs, and show him how to massage a girl. During this time, the poor boy is always trapped under her strong body, and nicole strart to rub her ass against his erect cock. Teasing the boy, and show him that he is not a match for her.

_ so nico... What de you think for the shopping, I plan to buy an other sexy outfits... maybe a nurse... or a little cute pantie... what do you prefer ?

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Stuck in the grasp of his horny, amazonian girlfriend, Nico can't help but blush at the idea of Nicole with such erotically suggestive clothings, so he will reply: "Uhh... nurse outfit..? Sounds sexy... ugh... hey.. w-we are still in the middle of a match, stop distracting me!", protesting but with a little shy smile.

In any case, he still remains stuck and with Nicole ragdolling him as she likes, even using his little hands to massage herself. The redhead amazon can feel his squirming and tugging struggles to break free, but it's all just making the rubbing of their oiled body against each other more and more stimulating.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:34 am

_ oh sorry Nico.... I promise... I don't distract you anymore... I will be serious now...

Nicole stop her trick, and slide the long of the body of nico, using the oil for make the sliding faster. Nicole stop only when she arrive to the cute face of nico. then she sit on his face and take his leg trapped under her armpits. Pinned like that, nico could only smell the sweet perfume of nicole, who begin to rub her pussy against his nose and mouth.

_ oh and forget what I say you... I already have a nurse outfit, I will show you after this match.... I also have secretary outfit, demon outfit, maid, dominatrix, succubus, queen vampire....

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:48 am

Together with his legs grappled under her armpits, Nico's arms were soon locked in the crook between each of Nicole's thigh and calf, making him completely immobilized in spite of their oiled bodies, and all hers to play with.

The girl's lustful rubbing would make her scent spread more over the trapped boy's face, intoxicating him with her love scent and marking him as hers.

Encased inbetween Nicole's massive thighs and the soft pressure of her hips, Nico's eyes would widen as he looked up in need of air.
A nurse outfit and more... from her words he could clearly guess that he had got himself into lots of loving and sensuous dominating games.
But that would not matter now, as Nicole's rocking her hips back and forth was lulling him into helplessness with a sensually hypnotic pace.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:31 am

Nicole see how easily the poor nico is already under her sexy spell. Forced to breathe her sweet fragance, she let the boy enjoy the rubbing of her pussy against his face, and continue slowly to weaken him, without hurting him. She continue to tease him gently, as she tell him all their future games

_ don't be afraid nico... I will show you each of them... and You will love them, I promise...fufufu

nicole keep the boy under her and continue to tease him, crushing his fighting spirit, more than his body. Slowly she will make him understand that he has no chance against her, and force him to give up

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next