Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Too soon or too late?

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Too soon or too late? - Page 8 Empty Re: Too soon or too late?

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Rebecca did her best to look sympathetic to Cecilia "I do, and believe it or not: she does to. You should have seen her after you just walked away when she hit you with the mic, yeah she was angry at first but after that... she was really scared. When she's angry at someone, for even the slightest reason she'll throw everything she's got into it, even if it was just annoyance at you, Heather and Natalia crashing her little party or something major like calling her title a fake one. She'll find any excuse she can to justify it for a few brief moments, but when that's all gone... well... I kept on getting woken up in the middle of the night, only to find her crying her eyes out in the bathroom and wishing she was dead. She was so scared that she'd lost you... it scared me."

"I will admit that she's jealous of you. Heck I can't say I'm not... but that doesn't mean we don't want to be friends. Adrian does know that, and despite what she says, she knows she's just making up shit so she can just hang on before the fear hits her. The only part she meant of it was when she said it does get a little tiring getting our asses kicked like that time we were stupid enough to try and challenge you to something ero. I can move pass that, but Adrian... whenever she makes a little slip up like that, she catches it and ends up trying to justify feeling bad towards someone in the worst way. She can't help it, no one can. I know it's probably way too much for me to ask but... I can't be there for her all the time, she needs more people than me. Otherwise she'll start to think that the entire world hates her... and I'll... if she gets too bad I don't know what will happen." The amazon said, her voice practically pleading with Cecilia now.

"I know some people need to stand up on their own, but mentally, physically... Adrian just can't, and I'm sorry for roping you in to deal with this."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:38 am

Cecilia listened on at Rebecca for a little while, watching the girl as she walked around in the bathroom, and after a little while she would stop and then shake her head a bit. To all this that she was hearing now, she didn't know what she was going to do about it, she didn't know what to think or anything at all. Meaning that after a little while she would turn around so she wouldn't look at Becks, and then shrug her shoulders. A moment after Rebecca stopped talking Cecilia would walk up towards the door and then leave the bathroom.

She would start and walk back towards the table and then as she approached she would see that Adrian wasn't there. " Addy ?! " Cecilia shouted out as she looked around, trying to find the girl and as she saw that she couldn't she went up to one of the bar girls, she spoke to the girl and then asked if she had seen Adrian and if the girl had left, she told the Northern Queen that she left not too long ago. And with that Cecilia would walk out of the bar and hurry out onto the street looking around for Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:58 pm

Rebecca looked down as Cecilia shrugged, maybe she'd done it a bit much, it was a lot to try and take in and some of Adrian's behavior was inexcusable, but... dammit, she needed to get that off her chest. following the Swede out into the bar her eyes went wide no... her mind blasting off to horrible conclusions. It was a good thing Cec went out as well because the Amazon charged out. Bashing the door wide open and threatening to take it off his hinges.

"ADRIAN!" She yelled out, scanning the area fractically before dashing off

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 am

Cecilia was outside, looking around after Adrian as Rebecca went out after her shouting as loud as she did it was almost impossible for Adrian not to hear it. Cecilia would turn to Becks and look on her friend as she would then move a hand up onto the girl's shoulder and then point in on direction and say, " You go that way and look for her. " Cecilia would then point to the opposite direction and say " I'll go this way! Call me if you find her." Cecilia shouted out to Rebecca as she would then run off to her direction and head over towards her direction and as she did she would start to yell out for Adrian.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Adrian hadn't gotten that far from the bar, truth be told she still didn't really know her way around Japan and dimly lit signs was not helping the drunken, melancholic cosplayer from finding her way around anything. Just sadly strolling through the cold streets, freezing in place when her name was bellowed out into the streets.

"It's better without me..." She told herself, all she did recently was screw up, it wasn't anyone's fault but her own, that if anything she should just vanish and leave Rebecca and Cecelia to be happy the cosplayer reasoned. Trying to move away before she glimpsed Cecilia sprinting into view. Her legs started to shake as she turned around and tucked in her head: hoping that the Hardcore Queen didn't notice her but it was probably too late.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Cecilia almost ran passed Adrian, for if the girl hadn't stuck out her head there would have been no way that Cecilia would have noticed her, but with that she did and quickly ran back and towards Adrian." What are you doing ? Leaving us like that! It freaked us out !" Cecilia shouted out at Adrian when she found the girl, she would try and take hold of the girl by her shoulder as she would stare into her eyes.

" Tell me ! Did you really think that no one would run after you ? that no one would look for you ?" Cecilia said as she kept glaring into the girl's eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Adrian flinched away when her name was called out, fearing what was going to happen when Cecilia grabbed her and whirled the cosplayer into making eye contact. "...yes..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 am

Cecilia would glare a bit longer at Adrian all before she would shake her head and then say " Wow...you're probably the most idiotic Thing ! in the world." Cecilia said as she would attempt and pull Adrian in for a hug. "Of course I care. You think I would put up with you if I didn't care about you? If I didn't think of you as one of my best friends ? " Cecilia asked as she would squeeze tightly on Adrian and attempt to keep holding onto her in the hug as long as she possibly could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:34 am

Adrian whimpered on instinct, expecting to be punched in for that: she probably deserved it. But there was just

"But I...you..." Adrian stuttered as she was pulled into the hug. "NO!" Adrian yelled out, trying to struggle away. "I don't deserve it! I'm horrible! I... I don't deserve anyone's love or friendship, I'll just ruin it like I always do! I'm a jealous, mean, waste of space... you should just hate me..." She started out crying before descending back into self-loathing whimpers.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:06 am

Cecilia shook her head as Adrian pulled away from her hug and watched but only for a second before she went to shut Adrian's mouth and to press her forehead against Adrian's so she could look deeply into Adrian's eyes, holding her friends mouth shut so she couldn't speak ill of herself as she would then say to her friend. " You do. I mean seriously you have no reason to be jealous. the only thing you need to do is stop being self destructive. That's all." Cecilia said as she would then hug Adrian tightly as she released her mouth and would lift the girl up a bit.

" If you don't want to be friends, there is nothing I can do about that. but if you think you don't deserve it, then I can tell you when it comes that that. You dont' have a choice in the matter. You don't choose what you deserve, the people around you do."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next