Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Too soon or too late?

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Too soon or too late? - Page 3 Empty Re: Too soon or too late?

Post by kerflubble Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 pm

Adrian was releaved to see Rebecca come and turn the tables on Cecilia, hoping that would stop the swede from keeping up her teasing assault, only for her hopes to be dashed when Cecilia kept at it. "STOP TEASING ME DAMMIT!" She shouted, before covering her mouth. Ashamed of her own outburst. "Please?" She asked quietly. "It's not fun."

"Come on, let's just go out." Rebecca said, pressing the down button. "We'll take it in turns to by the drinks. But no discount stuff where you bought us all one dollar shots when it was your turn."

Last edited by 3727 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:44 pm

Cecilia jumped a bit as Adrian shouted out, and after that she would stare at Adrian for a long time with a displeased look on the girl. " You need to control that temper of yours." Cecilia said as she would poke a bit at the side of Adrian's head to irritate her a bit. But soon she would stop and then settle in towards the side of Adrian, leaning against the elevator and Adrian.

" Well, let's say this then. I will take you to whatever place you want to go and Adrian will pay. So what place should we go to and what car should we take ? I mean there is only 12 of them." Cecilia said as she let out a little giggle. " Don't worry becks, Adrian won't be getting any cheap drinks. Not this time, she's paying for the best now. Isn't that right Addy ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:43 am

Adrian tried her best not to cower from Cecilia's unhappy stare, before the poke to the side set her back on the bristled defense. Rebecca letting the two down gently was still trying to act as peacemaker. "If we're driving, you're gonna have to drive us back." Rebecca pointed out "Remember when we left that Bently down at that bar a while back?" the amazon said trying to jog her memory "Let's just take a cab."

"Does anyone know anywhere good to go?" Adrian asked, currently resigned to having to cough up the tab for two people immune to the effects of alcohol via Viking blood or just pure size.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:15 am

Cecilia smiled a bit she heard what Rebecca had to say, " Ah that. I picked it up later the next day silly. We couldn't drive back as we were anyways." Cecilia said as she would stick out her tongue at Rebecca and Adrian. So then she would place a hand on Adrian' shoulder and then one on Rebecca's as she would pull them in closer and then say " We'll go to a great place! To Cormac's ! " Cecilia said as she nodded her head and smiled at the two. " It's my friends bar !" Cecilia said as she would then let go of the two and walk around in the elevator a bit.

Cecilia would smile a bit at the two as she would soon smirk and then pull up her phone, she started to speak Japanese as she talk only for a little while. Cecilia's lessons with Mamouru had made her quite good at speaking Japanese and it was paying off now. " I got a ride for us now."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

"Yeah!" Adrian yelled, throwing a hand in the air "Do I really have to pay though?" She asked meekly.

"Just enough to get us drunk, then we'll start paying." Rebecca assured her, thumbing the down button to take the trio down to the lobby. Not that Adrian was any happier with this comprimise.

"But you two are like booze immune! It's like that guy who had to pay this one guy in rice on a chessboard but every square had to be double the amount of rice than the last square, but then he ran out of rice and had to pay in gold!"

"Huh?"

"There's not enough booze in Tokyo to get you too drunk!"

"She's right, think we could head to Osaka after this?" Rebecca said innocently to Cecilia, but the Amazon couldn't hide the grin.

"GAAAAAH!"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:49 pm

Cecilia leaned back against the wall and laughed as she listened to the two girls speak. " Well Osaka is nice this time of year isn't it Becks ?!" Cecilia said as she giggled a bit and looked over at Adrian, " Tell you what Adrian, if you can beat me in an arm wrestling contest I will pay for the drinks." Cecilia said as she let out a long laugh.

" Or you could just pay till we both get drunk and then we will pay." Cecilia said as she would move closer to Adrian and start to snuggle up against the girl, patting her head as she did so.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 pm

Adrian scowled as Cecilia snuggled up to her, not dignifying her teasing with anything. "I accept." She said, trying to hide a small smile. The amazon blinking at her girlfriend's reaction. "You wanna arm wrestle it? Fine. We'll do it at the bar Loser pays for drinks." the cosplayer said with a surprising amount of confidence in her, as though she could potentially match the Northern Queen in strength.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Cecilia would laugh a bit as she heard Adrian accept, " Okay great ! Bring it on little one ! If you cheat you'll have to pay for all the drink we order and not just the drinks we drink." Cecilia said as she had a bit of a grin on her face. " If you're up for that my little friend. " Cecilia would take a step away from Adrian and look at Rebecca a bit, she would lean up and whisper to Rebecca " Has she been taking steroids or anything that I should know of ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:12 pm

"Like you two aren't gonna be able to finish those. I got nothing to lose." Adrian said, matching Cecilia's grin with her own "And you know, victory might just bring me some expensive tastes."

"Well... she's apparently doing this extra hardcore training, hardcore as in tough, not training for hardcore matches, at a dojo somewhere, but other than that, no." Rebecca whispered back, she trusted Adrian not to do something stupid and inject herself with steroids, but the cosplayer's change of attitude and confidence was surprising: either what she said was true, that she'd be no worse off for taking the bet even if she lost, or... "No clue." The Amazon said, perfectly straight.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:54 pm

Cecilia smiled a bit as she looked on at Adrian and then would nuzzle her face against Adrian's, all before she would then whisper, " I am going to order 2 drinks every time I order and I won't drink one of them if you cheat." Cecilia said as she would then move back and listened to what Rebecca had to say, it wasn't that weird was it, in any case she was kinda happy that Adrian was getting more training and even better than that the girl seemed more confident, it seemed that all that she had said was paying off.

Cecilia smiled a bit and nodded to Adrian, " You're on! Brave little cosplayer." Cecilia couldn't help but let out a little laugh as she said that and would then jump the two girls and hug them together into a big group hug, " Both of you are awesome. It's time to get drunk!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next