Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete)

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:54 pm

Pressed into a strong teasing bearhug with Louise smooshing his manly chest against her dominating bosoms, poor Andy is squirming and gasping in need of air, but the sexy maid of justice would not allow it, engulfing his mouth into her plushy lips with a passionate and powerful kiss, sucking the air out of his lungs while preventing him from making noise.

With his air getting stolen from both Louise's inescapable bearhug and the taunting vacuum-like kiss, poor Andy's head is swooning in crushed and seduced weakness, making so easy for the busty amazon to ragdoll him in her holds.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:16 pm

still kissing andy, Louise begins to lift him, throwing the boy's body in a perfect circular arc, hoping to crush his head against the ground. If she succeeded, louise gets up and goes to talk with the crowd,

_ And now it's time for justice.

louise starts running around the ring, accelerating more and more, using the bounce of the ropes to gain speed, doing by the way, a wonderful show with her ​​heavy breasts which dangle in all directions. Then she jumps into the air, and try, to crush on Andy with all her body.

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 pm

Louise's vacuum-like kiss keeps Andy weak and mesmerized enough for her to press him to the mats like a ragdoll without problems.

"Unghhh....!", groaning in a stunned state after the impact, little the handsome boy knows that his troubles have just only started. Opening his dazed eyes to the spotlights, he would see Louise's smiling face coming down at him for a full-body splash under her crushing curves.
"U-Ugh...no..! UMPFFffff.....!!". Even if he tries to move away it was too late: With a *BOOOM* sound her amazonian frame smooshes down Andy, virtually eclipsing him under her beautiful body.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:55 pm

With a thud, louise crashed heavily on andy, so she takes her time for stand up, and she took the opportunity to whisper to Andy

_ You know andy, I'm sad... really sad..., many people believe that I am just a girl with big tits ... but I am a true wrestler, I try so hard, so I'm sorry but I'm gonna hurt you a little... I want to show that louiseis abble to beat the champion, so be ready andy

louise quickly tries to sit on the back of andy, and then she tries to put the boy in a painful camel clutch, trying to break him in two, and make him suffer, then louise trying to move him to back and forth like a rocking chair, adding to his pain, some humiliation

_huuuummm .... then everyone is happy tonight? So how you want that I beat andy this time ?

and Louise begins to talk to the crowd as she brutalizes the poor andy

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 pm

The crowd has already come to love Louise, both as a wrestler and as a beautiful and busty amazon. And now she is getting even more respect as she's happily dominating Andy, always with an amused smile on her lips.

"U-Unghhh....d-dammit....". Caught in Louise's perfectly applied camel clutch, Andy tries to break free but his struggles have no leverage, only getting his arms to flail uneffectively over the big girl's thighs.
As a further taunt to his futile struggles, Louise even starts to rock back and forth using him like an embarassed human-rocking chair of sorts, rubbing her soft butt along his back and bouncing her large breasts around his head from behind while he is stuck in her hold.

Wildly excited by the complete shift of control in this match, Louise's fans start to happily suggest all the things she can do to him:
"Way to go Louise... put him into a sleeper!", yells a boy. "Yayyy... squeeze that cute head between your thighs", claims an excited girl. "Teehee... time to sing him a lullaby!", comes another female voice.
With Louise on a power trip, poor Andy is afraid that she might do all of those things...and some more.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:59 pm

_ Um, no chance andy .... I think that the crowd wish to see you suffer, so don't be angry on me, I ask you for forgiveness later, so... HERE WE GO ....

Louise has heard the wishes of the crowd, and she smiles as she realizes that Andy and her, will be very close. Then she drops andy, let him fall on the mat, and after she tries to pick him up by the hair, putting the poor boy on his feet. If she can, louise crushed andy against a corner, and if the boy will be enough stunned, she try to climb on the first rope and she put andy in a tight sleeperhold , and she begins to sing a little lullaby to andy, teasing andy on his suffering

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:01 pm

Trapped against the corner to the crowd's delight with Louise on a taller stance, having him in her clutches, Andy can only flail his arms ineefectively while the voluptuous amazon holds him nice and tight in her maternally taunting version of a sleeper hold.
Gently swaying him from side to side as he cannot do anything to stop her, she weakens him in her restrainting hold while literally singing him to sleep like a baby!
"N-Nnghhh..... n-no... d-dammit.....i can't.... lose...". While the melodious rhymes of her lullaby are teasing his mind already, allowing her to slowly put him under a sleepy spell, Louise can enjoy how the trapped Andy is struggling in a hopeless attempt to resist, which will probably make him cute to her eyes as he gets weaker and weaker in her arms.

Unwilling to surrender, the dazed boy would even try to get out of the corner with the last ounces of his streenght, but from her superior stance Louise might easily hook one of her long thick legs around his body to hold him in place, so that she can keep her taunting serenade on the poor boy.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:00 pm

_ But Andy, where are you think to go? it's not nice to try to run away, it's very naughty, and you know perfectly what I do with naughty boy, I punished them... again and again... so... PUNISHMENT FOR ANDY !!!

perceiving that andy tries to escape from her sleeperhold, louise continues to play with the boy, using his highest position, louise let fall the boy, and pushes him off with her long and powerfull legs to destabilize him, but futhermore, to make him lies on the mat. if she get here, louise jumps to climb the turnbuckle, and then if she can, she sent a powerful full body splash to crush on the ground the brave, but stupid andy, destroying him in the more humiliating way

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:08 pm

"Ungffhhh.....!" Set free from Louise's sleeperhold in such uncerimonious way, at least Andy has managed to get out of the sleeperhold before he'd pass out.
Though, it was mostly due to Louise's intention to have more fun with him, rather than his fruitless struggling.

In normal conditions Andy would have easily dodged Louise's voluptuous full-body press, but she has knowingly softened him in her sleeper hold before, making sure that he was weak and dazed.
"U-Ugh.....", as predicted, when Andy tries to move away it's too late and too slow: flattened underneath the sexy and powerful curves of Louise's the handsome boy can just huff out as the air is squeezed out of his lungs in that humiliating way under the powerful body of a girl.
"Unnfhhhhhhhh....!", Andy's weakened squirmings cannot get him anywhere, only getting to reward Louise's powerful boobs and crotch with his restrainted movements.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:29 pm

Louise does not leave to Andy, time to recover. in an instant, louise trying to achieve the final wish of the crowd. she slides along the body of Andy, and tries to lock him in her powerful thighs. If she gets there, louise begins to squeeze the neck of andy and she tries to catch the head of Andy with her hands, and she pushes him right into her pussy, forcing him to inhale her fragrance. But despite the torture, louise takes the time to smile at the crowd. and she whispers to andy, still trapping between her strong thighs

_ Hey andy, you know, I think you're a awesome boy, and I really want become more intimate with you... so if I win, are you ok to come to my room to spend some good times ? and if you win I'll do what you want ...

louise then begins to make andy flying , moving her legs and shaking andy as a rag doll, without any pity.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 5 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next