Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy

Post by wrestleryu Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Taking a little nap thanks to Louise's smothering breasts might have allowed Andy to recover some of his strenghts, but the balance of the match has shifted totally towards Louise's side, as she smiles with mother-like confidence.

"Damn... you tricked me before Louise-chan..! I thought you were just going to cuddle me.... and then i found myself smothered to sleep !!!", Andy would say with a silly flaring face.
"M-More importantly, i don't need you to give me free strike.. i'm going to win in any case!" . With such bravery, the handsome boy throws forward trying to immediately grapple Louise, challenging her into a starting lockup, willing to lift the big girl and hopefully bring a bodyslam to start the games in round 3.

As predictable, the sexy maid's teasing strategy has nudged Andy into a direct, careless assault that might turn against himself, bringing himself dangerously close to Louise in an attempt at lifting her up.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 pm

_ I've done nothing andy, you were so tired that you fell right in my breasts, sleeping peacefully, and you were cuter when you do not grumbled like this, naugthy boy

when louise see the boy coming so fast, she tries to stop him, so they can began a test of strength. But if the boy succeed in the Bodyslam, louise gruntsin pain under the impact , massaging her bruised little ass

_ouch, this is andy, keep it up

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:04 pm

"Uh... i-is that so....? S-Sorry for complaining in that case..", Andy would say, falling for Louise's cunning words, even though he performed a well executed bodyslam on the voluptuous maid.
"..Besides, i must admit that it felt relly good between her breasts....Ugh... b-but it's not the time to think such things", he would then mumble mostly to himself, blushing deeply as the wobbling bosoms of Louise kept distracting him even while she was laying down like that.

Shaking his head to clear those thoughts from his mind, Andy would hoist Louise up to her feet, going for a standing fullnelson from behind the sexy opponent. But he is still quite distracted by the seductive closeness of Louise's curvy body. "I... g-gotcha...", he says blowing warm breathings to her neck from behind.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue May 01, 2012 8:24 pm

louise grimace of pain, caught in a fullnelson, she tries to struggle in order to break the hold of Andy. Despite the pain, louise has fun to see how her little boy is fighting for back into the match.

_ Ouch, nasty Andy ... You hurt me ...

for now louise is just about struggle, playing the poor helpless girl, curious to see what kind of thing andy deserve for her... during this time, the crowd start to booo the bad boy who hurt this poor and helpless young girl...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 02, 2012 1:29 pm

"Heh... i don't want to hurt you so you can always give up Louise-chan", Andy grins, miscalculating Louise's ability to fight back.
Applying a little more of pressure, Andy will also take the chance to give a teasing little kiss to the back of Louise's neck to prove his point.

But at the same time, the people's boooing are making him feel like he's the bad guy, acting so violent against a "helpless" girl, so is stupid gentleman's attitude induces the boy to unconsciously loosen the grip... which is probably more than enough of a chance for Louise to strike back.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Wed May 02, 2012 10:04 pm

louise did not even expect that andy releases her to fight back. as soon as she feels his little kisses, louise pretended to struggles, and used it to swing her leg back, trying to kick the balls of andy. not really to hurt him, but enough so that he can not react when she pushed him violently against a corner, trying to crush him under the impact of her butt, and especially stimulate his boyhood with her ass

_ Oops ... sorry andy...

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 02, 2012 10:32 pm

Louise's semi-fake kick to Andy's family jewels creates the opening for the real thing, as the sexy maid suddenly pushes backwards with force, using her voluptuous hips to press the boy against the corner.

Unghff...uhh...g-gasp...!! " Surprised and short-breathed after her crushing maneuvre, Andy's fullnelson is broken, while the curvy butt of Louise is swaying and grinding against his crotch.
Trapped in such sensually taunting way, Andy is temporarily unable to think straight, which is probably right what Louise was planning to regain control of the match... and of her handsome embarassed opponent.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu May 03, 2012 9:54 pm

louise just smiles when she feels Andy, temporarily stunned and unable to defend himself. after get andy pinned against the corner, louise try to turn around, for face her poor opponent, taking pleasure in press her tits against the chest of andy, making the boy even more intimidate by her voluptuous and lethal weapons.

_ so andy, I know you're too shy, but you're dying to return you snuggle against my breasts... SO... TIME TO SLEEP...<3

as if she want to answer at his prayer, louise start to push andy deep into her breasts, making sure that the boy fall in her sweet pillows, but despite the softness, the loving louise is ready to pummel the head of andy if he resists too much.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 04, 2012 2:48 pm

Slowly and sensually pushed deep into Louise's wonderful cleavage poor Andy is once again subjected to the soothing spell of her warm, smothering melons, his head totally enveloped inthere.

Like that, poor Andy is a victim of Louise's seductive and maternal charms, prevented from struggling while the voluptuous maid is gently depriving him of air inbetween those heavenly pillows of hers.

"M-Mfhhhh...." Realizing the incoming dizzyness, Andy will start squirming, as the crowd can see from the funny flailing of his arms, but the boy's efforts are already very weak thanks to the gentle and taunting smothering of Louise.

Last edited by 157 on Fri May 04, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 am

louise had a lot of fun playing with andy, biting her lips as a sign of pleasure, the beautiful busty maid of justice, continues to smother her little opponent, under the weight of her huge breasts,

_ Sleep my little ... lala lala ... lalala ....

always trying to trap Andy, louise begins to rock him gently, singing a lullaby.... refused to consider him as a dangerous opponent, louise just play with him like andy was a baby.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: She's a Knockout!!! - Louise vs Andy (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next