by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by killcarrion Today at 5:15 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirin vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kirin vs Aiko - Page 8 Empty Re: Kirin vs Aiko

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 am

"N-No.... n-never....". Aiko whimpered and kept squirming cutely, but she was not going anywhere. She was still willing to fight but, though she wouldn't admit it, she was also shivering in helpless pleasure from Kirin's sensual touch.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:46 pm

"You asked for it, missy," Kirin giggled softly. She used her lips and teeth to pull aside Aiko's panties, leaving her pussy exposed to the stadium air and her own warm breathing. She would kiss it with intentionally slow, delibately maddening gentle smooches, just enough to warn the cute little snatch what it was in for.

Finally, she'd ease her way in, tongue flickering gently throughout her inner walls as her lips sealed over her pussy, gently sucking at her lower lips in the process.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:24 pm

"N-Nyaaa... k-kimochiiiii.... (feels good)".Aiko cried out, her eyes watering from both humiliation and extacy as she was now a helpless aroused toy, totally exposed at Kirin's sexual whims.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 pm

Wet suckling and slurping sounds sounded from between the dangling Aiko's legs. Kirin lovingly gobbled down her womanhood, running her tongue up and down her tender folds, the length of her tongue brushing over her clitoris as she drank up her moisture.

Kirin reached over Aiko's legs, keeping them pinned against the ropes with her biceps as she ran her hands smoothly down her tummy, fingers tickling over them before reaching her breasts, taking their full size in her hands and squeezing them tightly, her index fingers running over her nipples.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:11 pm

Aiko cried out louder and started moaning in complete surrender, her body shivering at the overwhelming sensations. "Ahhhh... p-pleaseeeee..... s-stop it... please...." she started whimpering and begging, unable to fight back anymore.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:20 pm

"Please?' That's a start, but doesn't sound like a submission to me," Kirin teased, her hot breath playing over Aiko's womanhood as she did. Her lips kissed at Aiko's clit, soaked in her saliva and her own juices, Kirin finding that they tasted as sweetly as they smelled. She'd pinch softly at Aiko's nipples, tugging at them gently and stretching Aiko's breasts out a bit in the process. If no more resistance appears, Kirin will finally wrap her lips around Aiko's clitoris, sucking gently and letting it rub against her teeth as she slid her tongue out of her mouth past it, letting it run the length of the organ while writhing against it while she licked at her tender folds.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:09 pm

Aiko clenched her eyes and teeth, but she soon had to give in to Kirin's skilled mouthing: "YAHHHHH.... K-KIMOCHIIII...." Aiko cried out louder, her body shaking. "I...i give..... I GIIIVEEE!!!" she pleaded, releasing her hot juices, which started dripping along her own, trapped upside-down frame.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:09 am

"MMMmMmmMM!" Kirin moaned as she readily licked up Aiko's fluids, tonguing and sucking her pussy greedily. "Good girl... verrrrrry good girl..." she purred as she continued to lick her up well after her surrender.

She would finally lift Aiko back up, perching her on her bottom on top of the turnbuckle. She tisked at her. "Such a mess you made," she said. She'd lick up along Aiko's belly, suckling up any of the fluid that had run up her abdomen. Whether or not there was cum there, she'd also take a teasing lick at her nipples.

The crowd went wild for the fight's finish as the bell finally rang. "Well to show it's no hard feelings..."Kirin lifted Aiko up in a big hug, smushing her face against her soft breasts as she waved to the crowd, carrying her opponent with the ease of a child.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:58 pm

Aiko's conquered body shaked in delirious pleasure as she came again with Kirin's licking all over her. Tired and humiliated, she then crumbled in the bigger woman's soft hug, burying her face into her ample bosom, where Aiko's smothered sobs were slowly comforted and soothed down.

She murred in there in exhausted surrender, and Kirin could feel small cute suctions from Aiko's lips against her breast-flesh. "mnnn... s-suck...".

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:12 pm

"Poor little thing," Kirin cooed soothingly, gently bouncing Aiko in her arms. "Didn't mean to be so rough."

"S-suck..."
"Hm? Oh my, please do," she encouragingly shifted herself to directly feed her nipple into Aiko's lips, moaning gently at her suckling as it started to encourage her milk along its path.

"Eat up, little darling. Got to get your strength up," she sang softly, somehow not coming across condescending as she cradled the smaller fighter.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next