Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kirin vs Aiko

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kirin vs Aiko - Page 6 Empty Re: Kirin vs Aiko

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:33 pm

"MMMMMHHH....Mhhhhhh...." Aiko's cute face wiggled in Kirin's erotic vise, her muffled voice giving more tingling vibration to her opponent's muff.
For anyone who started watching at the match from this point, it would look like Kirin was owning Aiko and using her victim to pleasure herself.

And actually, the smaller girl was squirming helplessly inbetween the extasiated Kirin's thighs. So that, she was going to be a little be dazed from the consequences of her own victory of this round.

The ref came to gently help parting Kirin's legs, to allow the opponents a moment of rest before the final round. Set free from Kirin's heated prison, Aiko would cough and gasp for welcome air, then sitting back onto the canvas, blinking cutely with her face all soaked with Kirin's sticky cum: "S-Sugoi (great).... i d-did it...??.... YAY!!!!... *cough cough*".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:33 pm

"You suuure did," Kirn would sigh, wiping sweat from her forehead. Her breasts heaved with her deep breaths. She started to cool down, getting her head back into the match. She'd had her fun, but now it was technically a tie.

"You did very good," Kirin confessed. "But now you're mine. Will almost make me feel guilty to tan that bottom in front of these people."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:15 am

Aiko used a towel to wipe her face clean from Kirin's juices and tossed it away, assuming her body into a cute fight stance.

She frowned at Kirin's playful threat, but she kept the confident act... all in all she had just won the 2nd round: "Heh... we'll see about it, Kirin-sama" Aiko giggled, licking 2 of her fingers in a teasing way and winking.

With that, the bell rung and Aiko didn't waste time, trying and use her speed to bounce against the rope and try a hip-bump "Here i come!!!" she yelled in a probably too enthusiastic and direct attack at the bigger and skillful Kirin.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:15 am

Kirin smiled, simply taking a large step backward from Aiko. Predictable was an understatement, ever since she hit the ropes. When Aiko went airborne, Kirin decided it would be friendly to help her get down all the faster. She'd catch Aiko around the waist from the side, power slamming her into the mat. Getting up quickly, she'd take hold to Aiko's legs.

"Time to take some of that fight out of you." She'd try and bend her into a boston crab, planting her abundant ass onto her back and leaning in.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:58 pm

"N-Nyaa....." Aiko protested and tried and kick her legs free but, lightly stunned from the hard slam, she was unable to counter Kirin's superior strenght and she was trapped in the boston crab.

"Nyaaa... i w-won't give up..." She shook her head as the ref asked if she would surrender. Flexibility from her gymnast's background actually helped the little Aiko to go through Kirin's submission. Nonetheless, struggle as she wanted, she was going nowhere as Kirin's butt pressed her down, slowly but relentlessly debilitating her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Kirin tugged on the hold a bit to soften Aiko up. A more solid girl would have suffered worse from the maneuver, but the gymnast's soft and flexible body would be more resistant to the hold.

Having the exerience to expect so, and not being one for duller tactics, Kirin would eventually stand up, attempting to lift Aiko up by her legs as she'd lock her arms around her supple legs. She would start to spin Aiko by them, windmilling her around dizzingly before letting her go to splat onto the mat a short way away. If it succeeds, she'll have to stop momentarily herself to stave off the mild dizziness against the ropes

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 pm

"YAAAAAAHH...." Aiko cried out as she was apun around and finally tossed away. She hit the canvas with a yelp and laid there, temporarily stunned and disoriented. "Ohh... my..." she groaned softly, having the impression the whole arena was still spinning around her.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:31 am

Kirin would dust her hands off, quietly hoping she wasn't too hard on the little one. "Now then... who was it I remember being awful huggy earlier?"

She'd scoop up Aiko in her arms while she was still dazed, squeezing her heavy arms around her waist to clamp her against her soft breast and belly.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:54 pm

Aiko had a cutely dazed expression when she was easily hoisted into Kirin's bearhug. "Nghffff...." she huffed as the strong arms coiled around her, sapping her of more strenghts.

Realizing that Kirin's strategy was to slowly debilitate her, in order to have reduce her into a weak plaything to toy with, Aiko tried to squirm out of her holds, wishing their sweaty bodies might allow her to slide his way free. Though, the sensual friction was more likely to produce the opposite effect, fueling up Kirin's amusement.. and lust.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:46 pm

Their bare breasts rubbing together, Kirin hummed softly as her nipples brushed against the lithe girl's body. She'd hold her tighter, their sweaty rubbing gently arousing her, and she assumed Aiko as well. She'd just tighten or adjust her grip as Aiko would change her position.

If she could hold her securely enough, Kirin would smile widely and lean slightly back to pull Aiko's head closer to her and plant a warm, wet kiss on her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next