Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 2 Bots

FreestylePoet, skip-stop, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Misaki Toyoda

Tag Team Champions
Bullet Club
#1 contender
Team Spirit

Kawaii Champion
Koori Shimizu
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
???

#1 contender
Astrid Arvidsson
vs.
Alexia Jackson

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Saskia Schleswig-Holsten

Entropy Champion
Harumi Hazama
#1 contenders
???

Rising Star Champion
???

#1 contender
Amber Addison
vs.
Karen Aoki-Justice

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Mako "The Shark" Adachi
#1 contender
Sasuke "The Blue Dragon" Jackson

Tension Tag Team Champions
Makie Akamatsu & Kyo Akamatsu
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Vacated
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Alice Gaster
#1 contender
Drake Fond

Time to fight and ...... think

Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:56 pm by Lederface!

Well, it's about time I did this again, with my Roster starting to take shape, it doesn't hurt to start getting my characters to have their fights, and that's why I'm here, to look for fights for different characters.

Airi:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21415-airi-meiyo-the-dishonored#561782
I am looking for a fight with her ... Of any kind, she is not in one of my priorities for now.

Amelia:

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21533-amelia-winterson-the-majestic-reine
With her I'm looking for a "Humiliation" Match type …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for a match

Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:01 am by Void Effect

Due to boredom, I had once again, here to ask for a match with my characters, we can discuss about the outcome and character on Discord

Comments: 0

Delays

Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:14 am by Underdog21

I just want to pipe in and apologize for all of the delays in my posting. I've been going through a lot right now, emotionally, psychologically and in some cases physically. I'm going to try posting again when I can get my head in the right place. In the meantime I just ask everyone to please bear with me.

Comments: 2

Ionel vs Aiko

Go down

Ionel vs Aiko Empty Ionel vs Aiko

Post by LunarOcean Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:08 pm

Win via submission, orasm, or knockout.
Bikini attire.

---

So this Aiko lady was what passed for a heavyweight here? Ionel smirked and yawned, her tree-trunk dense, muscular abs deflating for a second but still looking hard enough to deflect swords. Maybe she was spoiled; where she once wrestled even the smaller women in the heavyweight category were small juggernauts - women she knew would not break too easily even under her own hyper-athletic, powerful body. Women who she'd have as much fun crushing and grinding as she would being on the receiving end.

But this Aiko? She was tall, not particularly, but not a middleweight. Yet Ionel felt some disappointment from the images she saw - little voluptuousness (by her standards), lacking the friction-generating abs she loved to scrape on her own, and more mischievous in her expresisons than passionate and truly lustful. It seemed like this might be a rather boring match... yet a part of her was curious.

This woman had reason to be cocky. Maybe she had some inner strength Ionel just needed to work out. Yet if that was so, she wanted to see the look on her face and the feeling of her body when the total power of Ionel lay upon it. Already she was fantasizing the many, many ways she wanted to see not that she could merely defeat Aiko... but perhaps enjoy her. She might as well make the most of what was going to be another squash.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto