Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Jaystar, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Nico was gritting his teeth in pain, his back straining more and more as Louise pulled his legs almost like willing to tear them apart.
"Unghhhh.... y-yes yes i'm sorry for tonight...!! But i'm still going to fight for victory in this match!" , he groaned, kicking his legs in the hope that he could finally slip out of her grip.

If that happened, Nico would try to capitalize the moment trying to catch Louise into a kneeling headlock. "AHA... got you!", he would say, though she could feel that his arms had been weakened by the consequences of the match so far.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise's justice match: whipped cream punishment

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:21 pm

_ No, but you realize what you say Nico ... Tonight it never was a real match, it's just your punishment, to be a horrible pervert, nothing else ... and I expect to you ... eh ... no ... not move! ... Kyaaahhh ...

Louise is surprised when Nico arrive to liberate him, but he also manages to put her in a headlock, not really painful, but quite unpleasant for Louise, especially when she thinks that Nico is completely finished. It seems that Nico is quite weak after all her hold and humiliations, so Louise tries to take her revenge by make him blind. Groping, she picks up a handful of whipped cream in her hand, and tries to crush the head of Nico with it, ready to put Nico in a embarrasant hold, if she succed

Emilie the steamroller_____Maria infinity
Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:45 pm

"Wha..??? mnghh...!!". Nico was totally caught by surpise by the cunning maneuvre, getting blindfolded by whipped cream.

He would instincvely let go of his hold to wipe it off from his eyes, which left him temporaroly blind and totally exposed to whatever the voluptuous maid was planning for the smaller boy.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 pm

_ Oh no Nico. I'm confused, I have covered you in cream ... you're all dirty now ... wait, I'll help you to wipe your.

As she sees that Nico loose her to remove the cream, Louise took the opportunity to resume her little games of sexual domination. She tries to catch the head of Nico, and she shoves it in her breasts, the breastsmother is back, more sexy and more lethal as she try to wipe Nico by moving his head up and down between her gigantic cleveage. But Louise would be to taunt him

_ Oops sorry Nico. I forgot that my breasts were covered with cream too, but it does not matter, you can stay there, until I find a solution.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm

"W-Wha..?? MRPFffff....!" Nico could clear his vision just enough to see Louise's cream-covered bosoms come to blindfold him again, his eyes barely popping out of that fleshy prison of hers with an funny scared and embarassed expression.

Because of the sexy maid pressing her victim's head between her smothering pillows, a small pool of whipped cream gathered in the tight valley of her cleavage, making it even harder for Nico to breathe in her suffocating embrace.
"How can i just 'stay here'??? At this rate she's going to smother and drown me to sleep soon!", he would think while flailing in need of air.

"M-Mmfffff... blubb...blubb...". While he was struggling to no avail, his small hands sliding along the slippery curves of Louise, the boy's attempts at breathing would produce small cream-bubbles within her cleavage, making the hold even more enjoyable and amusing for Louise... and more embarassing for Nico.
If the voluptuous beauty could prevent her little prisoner from escaping her lovely pillows, soon he would start to feel weaker.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:57 pm

_ But no Nico. You must stay here! That's not true, you are not able to stay quiet two seconds. naughty boy! Mom is very angry now.

Louise had a lot of fun to see Nico panic, to find his freedom, totally helpless. Louise firmly held Nico between her breasts, and do not let him go, but she is afraid that the cream, bring her tits too slippery , Louise tries something else. She tries to crush Nico under her powerful body, continuing her breastsmother on the ground, and always making fun of Nico.

_ Now you are punished, naughty boy, how many times I told you not to spy on me? listen your mom, and say it !!!

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:11 am

"HMFFFfffff....". Getting crushed underneath the sexy curves of Louise had pressed more air out of Nico, crushing the fight out of him.
Even if even if he was laying onto a soft slippery bed of cream, her large breasts had his head pressed deep in her tight cleavage, slowly smothering him into a sleepy state so that he would be too weak to possibly escape.

"mff mffff....". To his further humiliation, he could not even respond to her taunting question, because of the warm pillows of her breasts muffling him.
Louise was addressing herself as "momma", and actually she really was rendering him helpless like a baby in the soft prison of her motherly bosoms, making him sleepier... and sleepier.

If Louise could secure her little victim inthere, preventing even the slightest squirming from her cute prisoner, she would soon feel Nico calm down, smothered and tamed into a cute ragdoll for her to put to sleep and maternally dominate at will.

Last edited by 157 on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:24 am; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:48 pm

_ That's it, Nico, finally you become reasonable. I am happy, now you have to stay very calm, and if you're a nice guy, I would ensure that your punishment, be less severe.

While she affectionately mocking Nico , Louise begins to slowly tighten her grip. take pleasure in press the small and cute Nico, Deep in her voluptuous body. She began singing a little lullaby to Nico, and stroked his hair gently. Louise was actually a mother, who play with her naughty boy. and she take care for the prison of Nico was the most pleseant for him, and she rest like this until the italian boy pass out.

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Having Nico weak and dazed inbetween her soft breasts allowed Louise to have her little prisoner right were she wanted, lulled like a baby in her warm, seductive cleavage.

Depriving Nico of air in a slow and sensuous way while soothing him with a teasing tune, so that the poor boy would drift to sleep instead of feeling unpleasantly suffocated, would make Louise's hold even more effective, incapacitating the weakened and mesmerized captive to even try to fight back.

"mf-f.....". How degradating, and yet very pleasant sensation was for Nico to feel the latter of his strenghts and consciousness being slowly absorbed by the voluptuous curves of Louise, while she was singing a lttle song to make him sleep faster.
And for Louise, what a wonderful sensation to know that a wannabe wrestler would succumb to her maternal whims soon, especially now that he was so drowzy and suggestible to the rhymes of her little lullaby.

Last edited by 157 on Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 6 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Thestupidgeek Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 pm

_Hum Nico, be nice, and sleep a little ... You might be a pervert, I still loving you ...

Louise quietly continues her work to humiliate the shy boy Italian. While she is still soft and tender, Louise takes great pleasure in crushing completely Nico between her lethal breasts. as she feels that Nico become more and more weak, Louise remains on top, and continue to rock the inquisitive little boy. teasing him, and humiliate him, like the boy seems to be ready to fell asleep between her boobs

_ So Nico, what will I do with you after that?

and Louise smile, thinking of all the way she have to continue her sweet torture

Alice the fallen angel
Thestupidgeek
Thestupidgeek

Back to top Go down

Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Louise's justice: whipped cream punishment (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next