Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Old_Man_Tai, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:27 am

As the Ref-Girl slapped her hand onto the mat and called for the bell to declare Cecilia the winner of the first fall, Clyde remained still on the mat under his golden haired opponent that sat on his chest which was heaving up and down at a constant pace. He laid there with his eyes shut tight, barely conscious after enduring Fenrir´s Howl. However, as Cecilia leaned forth and planted a soft kiss upon Clyde's forehead, the Texan began to stir, slowly opening his eyes to gaze at Cecilia and the bright lights of the arena.

"Hey.... Think I got me one of them there Valkyrie's...." Clyde would mutter as he opened his hazy eyes and saw the Swedish powerhouse looming over him after waking him up with that kiss she had planted on his forehead. Giving her a soft yet dizzy smile as he looked up at her, appearing almost angelic to him as she hovered over the Texan with the bright lights of the arena behind her. The little 'daydream' however would be shattered once the Ref-Girl gave him a light kick at his sides.

"Uhhhmmm... You ARE awake, Right?" The Ref-Girl would ask as she looked down at Clyde, who was looking up at the ref with a deep frown on his face when he realized he wasn't going to Valhalla.

"Ughh... Yeah, Yeah Im awake...Damn... Feels like Bonnie hit me with her goddamn truck again..." Clyde would remark as he shook his head and sat up before he looked to Cecilia, thinking about just how much fun he had wrestling and flirting around with her until he got bombed into the canvas. Thinking that he would have to try and resist Cecilia's charms a bit more if wanted to win. Either way he was happy since he was would be able to go at least one more round with her. It had been a long while since he had this much fun in a match.

"Looks like ya got me, Goldilocks!" Clyde would yell over to Cecilia with a nervous laugh and grin as he scratched the back of his head before his shifted into a more determined look. "But I ain't gonna let ya win this round!" Clyde would exclaim before he attempted to kick up his legs and land on his feet, which he would only manage to do half-way before he fell back. Prompting Clyde to quickly force himself to stand and act like he didn't mess that up.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 5 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:02 pm

".....Bonnie?....." Cecilia asked as she over heard Clyde, She thought maybe she was acting all flirtatiously with a taken man, but she wouldn't let that spoil her fun.

putting that out of her mind she, Cecilia took to her wrestling stance again, "Well then, bring it Cowboy" she said before she let out a slight giggle at Clyde´s act, she began moving closer towards him, "You're move, Cowboy" Cecilia said as she gave him another smile and a wink.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:11 pm

"My Sister..." Clyde would respond to Cecilia in a very casual manner upon hearing her question who Bonnie was, thinking that was no harm in simply explaining who he was talking about.

Upon seeing Cecilia get into her wrestling stance, Clyde begins to switch back into his more competitive attitude, readying himself to take on Cecilia once again not be taken down so easily. But such an act was easier said then done, considering that cute little giggle that Cecilia let out was enough to make to make him red under the cheeks again, along with those sultry words she spoke while smiling and winking at Clyde, loving the fact she kept calling 'Cowboy' in such a sexy manner. All of this was enough to keep the Texan blushing a deep shade of red as his knees suddenly began to go weak. His legs shaking and wobbling back and forth as he struggled to stand up straight, getting a little tense as Cecilia began approaching him.

"D-Damn... Y-You're just too much for me..." Clyde would stammer before he shook his head to regain his composure before he charged a bit a Cecilia, bringing his arms up to begin the 2nd round with a simple lockup.

As Clyde locked up with Cecilia, he kept his gaze fixated on the lovely red eyes of the Swedish beauty, staring into her eyes with a flirty grin as he placed his hands upon her bare shoulders, just beside the bottom of her neck. He then let his fingertips lightly caress Cecilia's skin as they traced along the side of her neck, down to her shoulders and finally along her arms with one sly stroke of his fingertips before he tried to move his right hand forward to plant the palm of his hand against Cecilia's waist. Clyde would then attempt to side-step Cecilia and maneuver his way behind her while the hand he had on her waist would slither from her left side, to behind her back before his arm would wrap around the right side of Cecilia's waist, just as Clyde attempted to press his chest up against Cecilla's back while wrapping his other arm around her waist, slyly placing his palm onto her her stomach as he tried to pull Cecilia against him, inadvertently pressing his crotch against Cecilia's skirt covered rear as he went to lean his head forth and lean it against Cecilia's head while whispering softly into her ear.

"Shame on you, Missy.... Now you really got me going..." Clyde would tease to Cecilia with a devilish grin, putting quite a bit of effort in keeping himself from getting to flustered from Cecilia's sweet charms as he tried to play around with her a little bit more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:11 pm

"Sister...huh...good, i thought for a second you might be taken already, not that it would change much if you were." Cecilia teased Clyde.

Cecilia didn't do much against Clyde except accept to lock-up, her red eyes stared right back into his, the pleasureful sensation of Clyde´s fingers caressing her bare shoulders and neck, sent a slight tingle through her body, she figured it would be fine to let the Cowboy have his way for the moment, allowing him to have his fun for now, as he placed his hand on her wait yet another tingle ran though her body, Clyde´s slick motion placed him behind her, as his hand slithered around her body, the same sensation of pleasure tingled though her body, only greater than before as she let out a low soft and short moan, when she pressed his chest against her back the tingle ran through her again.

Cecilia let out another soft, short and low moan, as Clyde pressed his crotch against her skirt covered rear, " Why Mr.Gastin, while I do declare, that yes I am too much for you, but that ain't no reason for you not to at least try and be a little more forward" she teased him with her southern belle impersonation, as she was in his grasp for the moment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:06 pm

"Heh... That's good... I'm likin' the way things are now." Clyde would state to Cecilia with a teasing smirk he heard Cecilia's teasing words, unable to help himself from smirking at what Cecilia had just said, even though he also began to think about a certain girl whom he was in a relationship with, hoping she wasn't watching and wouldn't get to mad over his 'harmless' flirting with Cecilia.

"My, my... Didn't think you'd enjoy this so much, Ms. Northman." Clyde would comment as grinned in triumph once he heard Cecilia emit those soft pleasured moans as he worked at her body, happy to have such handy little skills against opponents like Cecilia that he couldn't match strength with. His tactics were a bit cheap, but he didn't care as long he had his fun and got the job done with sly precision.

Upon hearing Cecilia speak again in that sultry little southern belle impersonation that Clyde couldn't help but love hearing. "Well please accept sincerest apologies, Ms. Northman and allow me to make up for my lack of assertiveness." Clyde would reply to Cecilia with a very sly grin he begins to move his hands along Cecilia's body in another slick motion, taking his left hand that he had resting on her stomach and sliding it down between Cecilia's legs, slipping his hands underneath her skirt before placing his hand upon Cecilia's crotch, running two of his fingers firmly along the girl's muff. While at the same time, Clyde's right hand would move from Cecilia's waist, up to her cheek, which Clyde would try to gently try to get a hold of in order to turn Cecilia's head and have her face him.

If Clyde was able to do this, he would quickly try to plant a deep kiss on Cecilia, slyly forcing his tongue into the Swedish beauty's mouth to caress her own. All while attempting to try and wrap one of his legs around Cecilia's ankle, in order to cause the both of them to fall over onto the mat. Which Clyde would try to follow-up on by straddling Cecilia and steal a quick pinfall while he kept the kiss locked in. Hoping his sly tactics would allow him to steal the 2nd round.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:26 pm

Cecilia let out a moan as Clyde´s left hand made his way to her crotch, and his fingers ran around her muff, the moan was louder than before but still not to loud, his right hand making his way to her cheek, as she slowly turned and faced him, her cute but still sexy moaning continuing, as she would give in to the moment and sneak on of her hands in behind Clyde and grab at his ass.

The kiss seemingly coming form nowhere but it was still welcomed, his tongue slipping in to her mouth as she would tease it with her own, she moaned into his mouth, never noticing his leg wrapping around his ankle, as they fell to the mat, with Clyde on top, continuing their dance of the tongues as the ref-girl moved in and slammed her hand down and shouted loudly "ONE!" Cecilia almost didn't notice it as she was caught up in the moment, "TWO!" the ref girl shouted, Cecilia didn't want this moment to end, if she was pinned and lost the round it would end, and if she shoved him off it would end, so she took her arms and quickly grabbed at Clyde´s legs, and would attempt to roll them over so she was on top, not stopping the kiss, but instead her tongue would get more *forceful* as she would begin to invade Clyde´s mouth.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:25 pm

Clyde figured his sly little plan was working like a charm, thinking that he had Cecilia right where he wanted her and would be able to score an easy pin just like that. "One Step Closer to Victory..." Clyde thought to himself before emitting a small little yelp as his body jerked up a bit after feeling Cecilia's hand suddenly clamp tightly onto his rump, not expecting that at all. Despite Cecilia's own assertiveness, Clyde kept his lips and tongue pressed tightly against Cecilia's while he forced them both of to fall to the mat and as he tried to steal the pin. He figured if he could win a round with his H-Tactics, doing it again would be just as easy, and by the pleasured moaning he kept hearing from Cecilia, Clyde figured he was doing everything just right.

"TWO!!!" The Ref-Girl would count as she slapped her hand. Upon hearing that, Clyde was sure that the round would be his. At least until he felt Cecilia suddenly grab at his legs and force the two to roll over with Clyde landing flat on his back being held down by Cecilia as she kept the kiss planted down firmly on the Texan's lips, feeling the tongue of the Swedish beauty begin to ravish his mouth aggressively, releasing a pleasured moan within her mouth as Cecilia began to dominate him within the liplock. It was at this moment that Clyde Gastin realized that his plan had backfired and the tables had now been turned as he squirmed helplessly under Cecilia within the embrace. Unable to stop himself from the returning the kiss he shared with Cecilia.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:59 pm

When Cecilia doesn't hear the three count, her tongue becomes a bit more aggressive within Clyde´s mouth.

Cecilia then beings to slide her hands, that had a firm hold on Clyde´s legs up to his waits, before both go to grab Clyde´s arms.

She breaks the lip lock, to say "Weren't you going to be forward and assertive, Cowboy" after which she lick her lips, as she pulls one of his hands down to her crotch, and the other towards her firm rear, letting him decide what he wishes to do when he is there.

The Swedish beauty then moves down with her face to the base of Clyde´s neck and licks it all the way up to his mouth where she tries to resume their dance of the tongues that they had going earlier.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:39 am

Upon having the lip lock broken by Cecilia, a loud popping sound emits from the two as their lips part, with Clyde taking in a small gasp of air once his mouth was freed from Cecilia's embrace. For the moment at least.

"Oh I was just tryin' to let ya have a turn on top, Heather." Clyde responds to Cecilia, with a cocky grin that he faked, trying to not show any weakness around her and work his way back towards nabbing a fall on Cecilia. Which was way easier said than done for him as she continued to play around with the Texan, while at the same time encouraging him to be just as assertive as her. In addition to that, Clyde failed to realize that he addressed Cecilia, he used the name of his lover, 'Heather' on accident.

While he shivers a bit at the sensation of Cecilia's tongue tracing along his neck until she plants another deep kiss on him. Clyde does try to counter the golden queen by firmly caressing her panty crotch with his finger tips while the palm of his other hand began to massage Cecilla's shapely rump as he returns Cecilia's kiss, trying his best to outlast her and force her into a climax and keep himself from popping, working his hands upon her body to try and soften her up, hoping that he could last long enough against her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 am

Cecilia welcomed the massage of her rump and the light caressing of her panty covered crotch but only for a moment, before she takes both her hands and grabs tight on both of his wrists, and breaks the lip-lock,"Okay...who´s Heather...and why are you thinking of her when you are with me?" Cecilia asked in quite a stern voice, as she began to move his hands away from her lovely goods, staring down at him, with a stern yet questioning look, "I said it didn't matter if you were taken or not, but i ain't gonna let you play with me if you are thinking of somebody else." she said as she would let go Clyde´s wrists and roll off and away from him.
Really not happy about hearing another girls name, she would get to her feet and ready herself to fight again, depending on his answer.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next