Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen

2 posters

Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen Empty Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:12 pm

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please welcome, The Golden Goddess! Natalie Cantlay!" The ring announced said as he introduced "The Golden Goddess" Natalie Cantlay! That received a good loud pop from the AFW crowd, and got louder as her entrance song: Goddess by Cepheid (Feat Nanon) playing around the arena from the loudspeakers.

And few seconds later the blonde haired woman would slowly reveal herself as she walks from behind the curtains to the entrance ramp. She stood there for a few minute, reveling in the cheers she got from the crowd, though, to her they were her followers. But soon The Golden Goddess would make her way down to the ring, waving to her devoted followers, as she going to make an announcement.
Spoiler:

Once she arrived to the ringside arena she stared at the ring announcer and occasionally had her eyes looking at the middle rope, giving the ring announcer a sign to hold open the top and middle ropes for her to create an enter. The ring announcer finally gotten the sign and sat down on the middle rope and lift up the the top rope, creating a hole between them so Natalie could enter.

Natalie smirk as the man obeying what the golden goddess wanted without needed told to. She climbs up the steel steps on the ring apron, then walks across to where the man was holding the ropes for her. She bends over, putting one of her legs inside of the ring while other one was still on the ring apron, her perfect, beautiful body was between the ropes, but most importantly her round, juicy ass was in clear view of the ring announcer! And to reward him for being obedient, starts shaking her plump ass for the man! Her rear end jiggling and wiggling for not just the ring announcer but to all Natalie's faithful followers!

Natalie would stop shaking her ass and enters the ring. She takes the mic out of the ring announcer's hand, then walked to the center of the ring before speaking. "Hello there, my faithful followers! Natalie begins off by greeting the crowd that she calls her followers "Today I have an announcement to make....Since Avalanche isn't too away and I don't have an opponent for it yet. So tonight I'm granting any peasant back there the honor for being my first PPV opponent in AFW! Though, of course, that means you are losing to me because I am The Golden Goddess Afterall!" Natalie making her announcement and it was basically an open challenge to anyone (Or in her words peasants) for a match in Avalanche as it would be her first PPV in AFW and how egoist she is felt that it would be put down in one of the greatest moment not just in AFW history but an entire history of pro wrestling!....though.....she don't think she was going to lose since she was The Golden Goddess and loses came rarely to her.

Natalie waits for a challenger to arrive.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen

Post by Void Effect Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:06 pm

Of course, where there is a Goddess, there is a queen, as Angela's theme would play, she would walk out of the ramp with a smug smirk on her face with a mic of her own as she look at Natalie with a smile of her own, she would walk toward her as she had a smile of her face

Of course, she is wearing her signature bra and short skirt, along with her gold and blue paired gloves, and lastly, her black and gold boots as she is seen walking toward the ring with confident, as she walk toward her, many would half of the audience would seen her matches already, but she still would introduce herself to the so called Golden Goddess as she talk into the mike while walking toward the ring "Where there is a Goddess, there will be a Queen, Of course, I believe you would seen my matches or heard of me, I am Angela Fedelmind, the Golden Queen" She would with a smirk as she arrived at the ring before slide into it with a confident smirk

Spoiler:

"since you had issue a challenge, I see only fit for the Golden Queen to challenge the Golden Goddess, After all, Nothing said that a Queen can't surpass a Goddess" she said with a smile as she spread her arm, looking at Goddess with a smile, of course, she would want to make the match interesting

"Since you are the one that issue the challenge, I would allow you to choose the type of the match and consequence" She would with a smile as she stand there" Of course, this is her first Avalanche after all, she would ready to put on a show for everyone as she awaits Natalia's respond as she stand there with her signature smug smile

She would then continues her speech as she look at The golden queen with a smile "But of course, don't expect me to be a easy pick that will simply increase your pride, I am ready to take on anyone and win, even against you" She said with confident as she point at the Golden Goddess with a Confident smirk

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen Empty Re: Prologue to Avalanche: The Golden Goddess meets The Golden Queen

Post by Jstruggs716 Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:30 pm

Natalie wait would be over as someone would answer her open challenge. It was a sexy blonde haired woman wearing a bra and short skirt, along with her gold and blue paired gloves, and lastly, her black and gold boots. Already she had a mic in hand and began talking into it while walking toward the ring. She introduces herself as Angela Fedelmind aka The Golden Queen!

Though, Natalie hasn't never seen or heard anything about her as much as The Golden Queen might think. The Golden Goddess was far too business in her own affairs to pay attention to a peasant...even said peasant was the queen of peasants. Natalie watches Angela enter into the ring by sliding underneath the below ropes and official accepts Natalie's challenge, much to the crowd approval, as they cheered loudly as The Golden Goddess vs The Golden Queen was set for Avalanche!

But The Golden Goddess couldn't help but snicker when Angela talk about a queen surpassing a goddess?! As if! "The reason nothing said about that is it simply couldn't happened. After all, what is a queen to a Goddess?" Natalie retorted at the foolish claim from a queen surpassing a goddess, what a rubbish!

Angela would continue speaking which caused The Golden Goddess's eyebrow to a raise a bit from what she heard as Angela would allow Natalie (As if she needed to be allow) to chose the match stipulation and the consequences, which peek her interest. But Angela wasn't through there as she didn't want The Golden Goddess to think she was an easy pick and said that she was ready to win against anyone, even her! Then pointing The Golden Goddess herself with a confident smirk on her face!

Once again Natalie couldn't help but snicker and laughs at this tiny woman ridiculous claim! Natalie would stare back at Angela with a confident smirk of her own. But! As she stares a bit more closer at the other woman's face, it started looking familiar, then Natalie finally realized why it did as she has seen Angela before which she gave her an idea for the stipulation and consequence of the match, as she wore a sinister grin on her face!

"If I could recall right? You had a match against a woman named Mira Sommer in a hentai match where she beat you in dominate fashion! Natalie taunting Angela with her lose against Mira Sommer. "So that will be our match: A hentai match! And oh since you are so cocky about a queen surpassing a goddess and think you can actually beat me! Then the consequence for this match will be The loser will have to admit that Winner is better than them!" Natalie declared, earning a quite the thunderously cheers from the crowd as they got even more hyped for the Goddess and Queen matchup!

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:46 pm

Angela would walk toward the ring as she finish her taunt, she would slide into the ring with a smile as she look at Natalie with a smug smile as she would ready for Natalie to reply as she ready for her counter, after all, the queen would already ready for anything, Lose or Win, she would have to look good while doing it, even as a simply as Challenging someone, she would hear the crowd cheering for both of them as she smiles.

She would hear the reply from Natalie as she taunt back "What make you so confident that you'll win? Huh?" She said as she tilt her head as she look at her, with the smug and challenging grin never left her face, she would walk toward her as she continues to taunt the so called Goddess "As Far as I know, What make you think You're a Goddess of? Huh? The Goddess of forgotten Weakling?" She said with a Grin as she work out her Heel Side, taunting and challenging the Goddess as she trash talk her in front her everyone.

As she heard Natalie's challenge, she would growl a bit as she glare at her, Of course it has a Hentai match, she was never good at it anyway, but of course, as a queen, she can't let a simply Hentai match get into the way of her pride as she walk toward her chest to chest "Fine, But of course, Get ready to lose, because I am not planning going down like last time" She said as she glare at Natalie, why can't this match just be a simply standard match, she thought to herself as she glare at Natalie's Grin, letting their eyes meet

But of course, the crowd are eating it up as Angela glare at Natalie, out of every kind of match, it had to be a Hentai match, she thought to herself, that mean she must seen her Hentai match as she grip the mic tightly, she would glare at her as she issue out her acceptance of the challenge as she walk toward her, glare at each other eye to eye

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:36 am

Natalie would answer Angela's taunt "That's simply. Because I'm a goddess and you are not. And no, you idiot. I'm not the goddess of forgotten weaklings! I'm the golden goddess! It literally in the name!" If this Golden Queen wants to trash talk then The Golden Goddess would gladly trash talk back and even better.

Natalie would notice something interesting about her challenger after announcing their match was going to be hentai. But Natalie would figure it out when Angela walked up to her, their soft breasts pressing against each other, glaring at The Golden Goddess's grin. Staring into Angela's bright red eyes, Natalie could see that her challenger really didn't want their match to be hentai. Must be because of what happened the last time she was in a hentai match, The Golden Goddess deducted. "Look like I made the right choice then." Natalie thought to herself as unlike her challenger for Avalanche, The Golden Goddess had no problem with hentai. Making peasants scream out for their goddess is a sound she absolutely loves~!

The crowd would go wild from their stare down, getting even hyped from their match! Some photographers would take some pictures of their stare down for the posters for their match. Allowing some more photographers get some more picture before Natalie decide to  take her leave since she said all she needed to say. She sides step from Angela and begins walking to the ropes but stops as soon as she was behind Angela's behind "See you at avalanche, bitch~." Natalie saying some final words to her challenger before their match at avalanche. Then smacks her backside with her hand, causing her rear to jiggle for the crowd amusement!

Then The Golden Goddess would continue her walk to the ropes, and once she made it there, stops walking again and looks at the ring announcer to open them for her once again. Which he does as he sat on the middle rope and lift up the the top rope with his shoulder, creating a hole between them so Natalie could enter. Natalie would reward his obedience for again as before she completely leaves the ring, her body was bent over between the ropes, giving the man for a great view of her juicy ass and shakes it for him as well! But then Natalie would the leave the ring entirely and walks to the ramp, heading the back.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 pm

The End

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down