Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 8 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm

Clyde had pretty much lost his regular train of thought as he continued on with this intimate moment he was having with Cecilia. Unaware that she really had no intentions of going very far with Clyde since he was a taken man. Still he continued to ravish her tongue and caress her bosom with bosom within his palm, getting a bit more aroused by Cecilia arching her back and pleasure while emitting soft moans within his mouth, making him think that he was doing everything just right.

"Feel good..?" Clyde would ask in a somber tone of voice as he parted lips from Cecilia before he leaned towards the side of her head, sending a trail of kisses down her neck as he began to nibble lightly upon her flesh while tugging down at her halter top, getting even more forward as the two went on and grinding against the ring mat.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman - Page 8 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. "The Golden Queen" - Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:46 pm

Cecilia certainly liked the way things were going, she moaned as Clyde caressed her breasts, the tongue wrestling escalated as Cecilia would try and make their dance of two tongues a bit rougher, but Clyde interrupted the kiss to speak.

"Y..yeah it does....just don´t get ahead of yourself, stud" Cecilia moaned as he began to at the trail of kisses she received from Clyde, she moaned out loud as they were grinding against each other, feeling his groin pressing against hers.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:01 pm

Clyde was so sure things were gonna go just right for him as he had his little moment with Cecilia in the ring, caressing her inner thighs with his hand as they began to trail down her leg, continuously massaging her breast within his palm, kissing her neck tenderly while keeping his body pressed up against her. Getting very ahead of himself.

Clyde could of sworn that Cecilia had just said Go ahead, Stud.", even as his head rested not far from her's, he could of gone to the grave thinking that was exactly what she said, and Clyde being his usual scallywag self, along with the mindset he was in, had no second thoughts.

"I'll be back then..." Clyde would say as he lifted his head up and looked down at Cecilia before leaning down to plant another kiss upon her lips, only to end up braking it after a short moment to slide down her body, slithering his face down between her breasts, going past her stomach before his head ended up between her legs, immediately tugging up at her skirt to reveal her panties underneath, licking his lips hungrily as he stared at her clothed muff, ready to eat, not thinking of the consequences that could befall him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Cecilia moaned as Clyde caressed her inner thigh, as he made his way down her body she let out a few moans, "oooo...stud...what you up to" Cecilia said as Clyde placed his face in between her breasts before sliding it down and continuing his way down to her crotch, Cecilia was caught in the moment of sensual bliss as she only let out a few moans as Clyde found his way to her panty covered muff, moving down her hands to his head and pushing it down against her muff.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:29 pm

During all the action, she crowd seems to get a bit more riled up. A mix of boos and cheers seem to come in a wave from the audience as there seems to be someone making her way down the ramp. Spending less than a few minutes contemplating her feelings, Heather Sunderland had decided to enter the curtains and make her way down the ramp. She seemed to be fuming, it almost seemed like there was going to be steam coming out of her ears as she made her way down to the ring with furious stomps.

Her eyes focused on what was happening in the ring, it was even worse than what she saw last time she looked at the monitor as Clyde was on top of Cecilia, his face up close to the girl's crotch. Clenching her fists tightly, Heather charges down the rest of the way to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. "Clyde you FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT!" Heather yells out, wanting Clyde to hear her as she does. Almost paying no attention to Cecilia who is under Clyde, she goes after him first. Reaching down, she tries to grab him by the hair.

If she is able to get a good grip on him without any interruptions from the two, she would pull him all the way back before dropping to one knee and trying to ram the back of his head into it.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:50 pm

Clyde was a bit too preoccupied at the moment to really notice that someone very important was approaching the ring as rather quickly, having his head trapped between Cecilia's legs, he would be completely unaware of Heather's presence until he heard her voice screaming at him.

"Oh...Fuck..." Clyde thought to himself as his body froze in place, his face going pale as his eyes went wide. He knew exactly who it was and nearly wet himself once he heard Heather's voice scream at him, feeling like his luck had suddenly turned against him and he was now as good as dead.

"Ahhh!!!" Clyde would howl out as he felt his hair being pulled by Heather as he is yanked back by Heather and gets the back of his head slammed down upon her knee. Wincing in pain as he drops the mat, holding his throbbing head as he falls beside Heather's feet, writhing in pain from the unexpected attack. Today wasn't going to end pleasantly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Cecilia sensual heaven was ripped right away from her when Heather pulled Clyde away, she was caught by absolute surprise at this girl, she began to to roll away and get to her feet, looking over this girl from head to toe, she was kinda attractive, "..Eh...what do you think you're doing...we had a match going on here.....oh wait...you must be Heather right?" Cecilia asked, if it was Heather she could understand Clyde thinking her hotter than this girl.

Cecilia stood wondering what was going to happen now, her first match in AFW interrupted by a jealous girlfriend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Heather was going to continue her assault on Clyde, letting out her anger, until she hears Cecilia's words. Glaring at her, she goes to plant her boot on Clyde's chest, trying to press it down firmly as she clenches her fists. "That's right, and you're the little bitch who thinks she can come in and tear this up huh? You have no fucking idea what you're getting yourself into. You can ask your brother later, I kicked his ass as well and yours is next." Heather says as she puts pressure on her stomp on Clyde's chest.

"No clue what the hell he sees in you. All I see is a slut who can't seem to keep her hands to herself, and you fucking KNEW he was mine, I heard him say it!" Heather continues, her anger rising up by the second as she speaks.

"I am going to rip you to little fucking pieces, but you have to wait your turn. Clyde is first, he should fucking know better. I wouldn't expect a slut like you to get it, so I guess I can understand why you'd be all over him considering you probably couldn't get it any other way."

Last edited by 1905 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:36 pm

As Heather plants her boot hard on Clyde's chest, the Texan emits a gasping howl of pain as she slams it down hard upon him, shutting his eyes tightly as he writhes in agony, twitching a bit under Heather, winded by the hit that took even more out of him. "G-G-Gah D-Dammit..." Clyde would gasp out silently after the stomp before gritting his teeth once he felt Heather putting pressure on him.

"I-I-Was just trying to win the match here..." Clyde would say as he looked up at Heather, half lying as he tried to talk his way out of this now that the situation looked very grim.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:14 pm

Cecilia looked over the raging Heather, wondering if she should get out of this situation by talking or attempting to beat her brains out, she didn't know how Clyde would react however, he was the x-factor here, if she attacked Heather would he attack her or would he help her and attack Heather, she doubted it.

"Heh...you managed to beat up Fredrik big deal, what was he doing fighting you anyway...no matter....look he told me you wouldn't mind...he even told me that you might want to....join in some other time.....if i had known you would be so mad...i would never had done this...so I'm sorry " Cecilia said in a half lie but she managed to pull it of with a rather convincing tone of voice and facial expression, as she began to take a few steps back.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next