Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 83 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 8 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:54 am

With every inch of the front of their bodies being pushed together. As Ryoko felt one hand wrap around her body, she would do the same with her free hand to further bring the two together, causing their pussies to bump against each other. Ryoko would let out small moans as it happened, but would do her best to maintain her ground. However Ryoko realized that she was losing ground as she would be forced to take a knee step back...and then another one.

Ryoko's eyes widened when she realize that she was losing the tit pushing fight as her eyes shot back and forward as she thought of what to do next. Deciding on her next course of action, Ryoko would try to get to a foot, hoping that putting her foot down would help her stabilize herself. But then again, maybe if she got on both feet she would have full control. And so Ryoko tried to get to two feet, in her hopes that it would grant her an advantage over Diedra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:42 am

Diedra was pleased with how things were going so far between the two. Though she was giving off louder moans as the two kawaii's bodies pressed against eachother, she was making Ryoko lose ground in the fight. Suddenly, she found herself unable to keep shoving Ryoko backwards as the girl stabilized herself and stood up. The smaller kawaii is forced to stop her attempts to keep pushing Ryoko back with the height and leverage advantage she has form standing up like she did.

"Grrrr~... Why you?!" Diedra will growl in frustration at having to abandon her offensive. She won't completely give up though, as she will attempt to put one foot back for stability as well while keeping her body pressed against Ryoko's. She won't try to fully stand up yet though, since that might make her vulnerable to being put on her back again, which she won't want to happen. She will stay there in order to try to have a quick breather for the moment after her repeated thrusts against Ryoko's body to push her back.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Ryoko's moans would get slightly louder as Diedra's attack increased as their breasts mashed together for dominance as she responded by thrusting hers just as hard, though her pussy was getting noticeably slicker. Standing her ground and not wanting to fall back with Diedra on top, Ryoko would let go of Diedra's hair in an attempt to bring her hands together for a bearhug! A kawaii bearhug! "Take this you twat!" Ryoko would shout out as she woulld squeeze as much as she could, the focus now was to crush Diedra's breast in this hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:13 am

Diedra was too worried about giving up any ground to Ryoko to notice what the girl was doing. She didn't even notice Ryoko stop grabbing her hair until her body was suddenly cushed against Ryoko's body. Her perky breasts were nearly flattened as they were crushed against Ryoko's nubile orbs, which brought out a pained cry from the smaller blonde.

"Ooouuuwwwwww~! Screw you, Dumb-dumb!" Diedra will cutely wail in the hold. She has nowhere to go in the bear-hug, so she'll resort to the only thing she can do to try to make Ryoko let go. Diedra will start trying to jerk around the other kawaii's head with her hand that's still holding her hair, and she will also move her other hand away from the two at the same time. After a couple attempts at hairpulling, Diedra will bring her other hand swinging down towards Ryoko's cute butt to see if giving her a hard spank for crushing her breasts in the bear hug will get her to release the hold!

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 am

"Nnnnnnngggrrr!" Ryoko let out as she gave the squeeze on Diedra, flattening her breasts at the cost of hurting her own Ryoko continued. Grunting as she squeezed, Ryoko would then let out a yelp when she felt the hand slap her butt, causing her to release the hold in shock. "Screw you...dumb dumb!" Ryoko said as she couldn't come up with a good retort as she would then send both of her hands down, one to grab a butt cheek and the other came down to give a return spank to Diedra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:23 am

Diedra was pleased that Ryoko released the bearhug. It gave her breasts a brief rest from the constant squishing they were being subjected to so far. She softly growls as she hears Ryoko's retort since the girl didn't even change anything about the name she just called her. Suddenly, her growl is cut off by a gasp as one of her butt cheeks are grabbed onto and the other one receives a sharp spank. Despite giving a suprised look into Ryoko's eyes, Diedra then quickly scowls at the other kawaii for resorting to spanking her back.

"Hmph! You're the dumb one here, dummy!" Diedra will retort as she will attempt to give Ryoko's butt another sharp spank in retribution for her namecalling and actions. Right afterwards, she will then attempt to bring the hand back up Ryoko's body to her hair to try grabbing onto Ryoko's hair with both hands. She will then attempt to jerk Ryoko's head back and forth a few times out of frustration, hoping that it'll disorient the girl enough to think twice about spanking her again.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:33 am

Growling back at being called a dummy, Ryoko was about to retort back but a sharp spank to her butt caught her off as she let out a yelp once more. Ryoko would still be left off guard as Diedra began to shake her head back and forward as it would quickly give her headache, causing Ryoko to start gripping tightly at Diedra's butt. "Nuh uh! You're the dummy, dummy!" Ryoko let out as her head was being shook back and forward as she would try to stand and pull on Diedra's butt to force her to follow.

Once on their feet, Ryoko would do something out of left-field as she would bump her pussy against Diedra's...and then again...and then again...and soon she was practically humping the other girl. Ryoko would let out moans as she did this as she would begin to try pushing Diedra back, towards the apartment's kitchen area, using her grip on her butt and her pushing pussy to try and 'guide' her towards the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 am

Diedra returned to growling at Ryoko for also being called a dummy again. Diedra didn't need much convincing to stand up as well when Ryoko stood up, though the pulling on her shapely bottom made the choice even easier for her to make. She was having too much fun pulling Ryoko's hair around when she suddenly felt the girl's crotch bump into hers. The shorter blonde stopped the hairpulling and gave a soft gasp, the feeling of being tuned on from earlier returning to her pretty easily. With each 'hump' that Ryoko gave, Diedra takes a couple steps back and gives a moan. She doesn't realize it, but she is moving towards the kitchen just like Ryoko wants to move her.

Diedra will slowly come up with a little sense though as she realizes the girl is moving her somewhere. She won't know where the girl's intending to move her, but she doesn't want to be trapped against something so that the other girl's humps can have a better effect on her. As she steps into the kitchen, Diedra will suddenly try to thrust her own hips forward and try to stop the girl's crotch bumping with her own thrusts! She won't let this other kawaii push her around without some kind of reprocussion! The smaller blonde will just be hoping it'll prevent her from being pushed up against something, though she will still be at a disadvantage since she'll still be holding onto Ryoko's hair.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:08 am

Ryoko was ready to do what she wanted to Diedra, however she then felt Diedra's pussy fighting back. Letting out a gasp when she realized that Diedra started to fight back, Ryoko stopped pushing as they were now more or less right in the center of the kitchen having a pussy fight. Not backing down, Ryoko returned the humps, not backing down from her fight, Ryoko fought back trying to match the humps that she was getting from Diedra as not so far off there was two white bottles resting on the kitchen counter. They were probably filled with mayonnaise...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:33 am

Diedra moaned loudly with each thrust the two made into eachother. She couldn't help but enjoy the feeling, though each time their crotches collided, she hesitated out of arousal to give Ryoko a free shot before she would attempt to counter-thrust again. The smaller blonde was back to losing ground, but it wasn't as quickly as before at least. She gasped as her butt made contact with the kitchen counter behind her. She looks over her shoulder to see the two bottles, but doesn't really think much of them right away. The Swedish kawaii is more concerned with her arousal and not cumming, which she believes Ryoko would thoroughly enjoy. After a quick second, she comes up with something though that may help her endeavor.

"Ohhhhnnn~... Y-you want to fight dirty?! FINE!" Diedra will yell as she will attempt to grab one of the bottles on the counter and quickly undo the top of the bottle. She will then immediately try to shake a splash of whatever the contents are right towards Ryoko's face! She won't know what to expect from the bottle, but she figures it'll be worth a shot to get the girl to stop humping her at least before she cums from all this humping.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next