Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sister belongs to me

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sister belongs to me Empty Sister belongs to me

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 am

Countless times, friends of Karina were shown the door whenever they tried to contact her, it was true that Karina had been feeling a lot more lonely, as well as mixed feelings of anger and revenge after Yuriko was ambushed and the assailants claiming that they belonged to the Gatt Attack. Perhaps Karina's friends knew what the rocker was capable off once her mind was set on violence, what she was willing to do just for the sake of revenge might even end up with her opponents bathed in their own blood, Karina was relentless when it came to that, and attacking Yuriko was like the death penalty for Karina, she just needed to find the people responsible.

Off course, her other sister, Kagura, decided to make her move right then and there. She kept telling Karina that she needed to show that old side of her again instead of just relying on friends and all that to pull through. She also told Karina that because she had become so soft, they thought it would be fun to mess with the Rine family. It had come to the point where Karina was actually starting to believe it, that violence was once again the answer to make sure this would never happen again...

Just thinking about how Karina said that made Kagura blush all over, her arms underneath her chest and just squeezing her own sides. " Aah.. Karina.. I can't wait to see that dark side of you again.. " Though she couldn't daydream about that Karina for long, for she had a plan set up for one of Karina's friends who kept trying to be a nuisance. Just the name of this friend made Kagura shiver in cruel delight with what she had planned for this girl. " Heather.. Tonight, I'm going to make you stop asking for MY Karina.. " She showed a malicious grin, ready to ambush this little friend of Karina's who kept thinking she had the right to confront Karina!

She had made sure everything was prepared for this ambush. She had Karina leave and enjoy herself for a while, most likely Karina would have went to see Yuriko and spend the night talking to her. Oh how she hated Yuriko.. Still, she had told Heather that Karina wanted to talk to her today, all she needed to do is wait for Heather to show, get her inside and then lock Heather and her up in her room where she can pick that girl apart. She could hardly wait!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sister belongs to me Empty Re: Sister belongs to me

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 am

It seemed like it was such a long while since Heather was able to see Karina since that night after she 'beat' her in their beach battle, in a quite loose sense of the word. Each time she tried to visit Karina, there was some sort of problem and she couldn't, most of those problems told to her by Karina's sister that Heather didn't even know that she had until recently. "..I hope everything's ok..Karina needs all the help she can get it seems." Heather would say to herself as she was on her way over to Karina's place, wearing her usual casual attire.

Kagura has told her that she could finally talk to Karina again today, that the girl seemed to want to talk to her, it was something that Heather was more than happy to hear, thinking that she could find out everything that was happening up until now. It always seemed odd with how many times Karina has been unable to see her since Kagura came into the picture. Heather wondered about that, but when the girl invited her over on this day, Heather dropped her guard, thinking that she couldn't be all that bad.

After a long drive, Heather would finally arrive at Karina's place, getting out of the car and looking around. "Alright! Can't wait to talk with her again." She would say, a smile unavoidably appearing on her face as she walked up to the door, ringing the bell as she waited for someone to let her in.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 am

Kagura was busy dreaming about Karina again, when the bell rung. She knew who it was within an instant, she had set this person up around this hour after all. She turned to the door and tried to fake a bright, innocent smile despite the dark thoughts that lurked within her mind and opened the door. It wasn't a surprise that it was Heather, stepping back and opening the door wide. " Hello Heather, it's good to see you came. Karina is upstairs, first door on the right, you can't miss it. " While she stepped to the side, she would continue though. " It's a little dark in there though since Karina is meditating, best to approach her with a whisper. "

She waited until Heather was inside to close the door, then once Heather would go upstairs, Kagura would follow her with the silence of a cat, carefully staying behind her and waiting until Heather was facing the room and just looking inside of it. It was then that Kagura would make her move, bringing her foot up to slam it hard against Heather's back and force her to stumble inside the room so Kagura could enter the room, close the door and lock them inside. " I'm sick and tired of people like you thinking you can help Karina. " She would show a wicked grin as she waited for Heather to face her. " I'm going to make sure no one interferes while I turn Karina back into the violent person she used to be! "

Last edited by 131 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 am

"Oh, great! Thanks, I'll be sure to head up there right now." Heather would let out, a genuine smile meeting Kagura's fake smile as she was quite excited about the whole thing. She would go to walk past Kagura before she heard her next words, nodding her head. "Oh..oh ok..sure then.." Heather responded, nodding her head as Kagura told her she should approach with a whisper. She wasn't surprised that Karina would be doing such a thing.

She would make her way upstairs, heading towards the room that Kagura told her about, opening the door slowly and looking inside, finding it just as the girl said. "Karina?" Heather let out with a whisper before she suddenly felt that hard kick on her back, forced forward and stumbling over, falling on her front before starting to pick herself up, hearing the door shut and lock behind her as she would quickly turn to Kagura, sitting on the floor as she did. "Wh...what?" She let out, shaking her head in disbelief at her words. "The hell? That's ridiculous, why would you want to see her like that??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 am

" It's simple really.. " Her grin widened, making her way towards Heather, not seeming to care that the girl was still seated. " Before you idiots came, she was one of the most feared power houses in that stupid league.. No one wanted to get near us! " She began to crack her knuckles before she would tighten her fingerless gloves, licking her lips as she glared down at Heather the entire time. " But then you all came and weakened her, even telling her lies of Love and all that, only to break it in her face and get her raped! " Her face turned into a hostile, angered one, like she was more then just upset that such a thing happened to Karina. " It's time she went back to her old ways, the Karina that I love.. TO HURT EVERYONE AROUND HER! " She then brought her leg up and forward and tried to kick Heather right onto her forehead to try and force her down onto her back.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:51 pm

"..What? Look I...I don't know who did that but I'd never do something like that. That's horrible." Heather let out as Kagura talked about people lying to her about love and getting her raped. Heather wasn't really all for Karina being known as someone to fear. The girl was skillful enough to not have to instill fear to be successful. She was one of Heather's toughest opponents twice in a row. Heather looked up and saw the expression on Kagura's face, causing her to gulp just a bit before she would hear her next words. "..What?? Th-that's-GAGH!" Heather went to let out before she would be cut off by that kick on her forehead, forcing her onto her back as she rubbed the area, quickly trying to crawl away so she could regain herself and fight back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm

Kagura wouldn't let her. She wanted to keep Heather on her back so Kagura would be able to straddle Heather's chest and pin her wrists under her knees. She wanted Heather a little helpless before she would pick her apart, she had so many evil plans in her head of what she wanted to do to Heather, and there was plenty of time to do all of them! That evil grin never faded from Kagura's face, who now glared down at Heather after she had her in the school girl pin. " People are horrible, the only way to make them all shut up, is to be stronger then all of them, that's what Karina was, and will be again! " She then tried to shuffle up to try and straddle Heather's face for a facesit pin.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:40 pm

"D-damnit." Heather would click her tongue in frustration as Kagura was immediately on top of her, straddling her chest and pinning her down. She would writhe around underneath the girl, twisting and turning as she looked up and saw that glare Kagura was giving her. Coupled with the grin she still had on her face, Heather had to admit it was quite a bit intimidating. "Kh..L-like hell! Karina already is-Mmmphh!!!" Heather tried to snap back at her before she would be cut off by the girl scooting up and sitting on her face. Heather would light up red from the feeling, frantically kicking her legs and jolting her body around to try to escape.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:13 pm

" You're just another insect that wants to keep the famous hunter down. " She flashed an even wider grin when she straddled Heather's face and started to rub down again hers, making sure her crotch grinding down against Heather's lips and nose, smothering her as she wanted to get Heather breathless before going on with this girl's punishment. She reached back with one hand to wiggle it underneath Heather's pants and panties to caress Heather's sex, trying to stimulate her and force more air out of her. " When I'm done with you, you will no longer want to speak to Karina, you're going to just stand and watch as Karina becomes the thing she hated! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Heather would try to yell back at Kagura in protest of what she was saying, but all her words would just come out as muffled nonsense as her mouth and nose was covered by the girl's crotch. To make it even worse, she felt Kagura starting to rub herself against her, not only cutting off her air but humiliating her quite a bit in the process. Then she would feel her slip her hand under her pants and panties, caressing at her sex. Heather's eyes would widen and her blush would deepen at the feeling, a few muffled moans escaping her mouth as her body would simply writhe around, starting to feel quite lightheaded.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next