Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sister belongs to me

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sister belongs to me - Page 3 Empty Re: Sister belongs to me

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Kagura grinned wickedly as she bend Heather hard the moment she came against her fingers, which danced and prodded deep within Heather's sex to make her climax last a bit longer. She would finally allow Heather to have a break, even if it was only for a few seconds. She forced Heather off her shoulders and down onto her back, Kagura taking a seat in between Heather's legs and tried to force Heather onto her lap and into her a side headlock, just so she can push the strap on deep within Heather's sex.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Heather let out a deep breath as Kagura would prolong her climax as long as she could. Finally, she would let her go, forcing her off her shoulders and onto her back. Heather would breathe in and out heavily, her chest dramatically rising and falling before the girl figured that she had a long enough break. As she forced her onto her lap, putting her in that side headlock, Heather would feel that strapon plunge deep into her sex, Heather's eyes tearing up even more as she cried out, mixed with a deep moan from the feeling. She would pull her hands up, frantically trying to slam her fists into Kagura, but they were quite weak from already cumming and now having that strapon deep in her sex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Kagura laughed pretty evilly when she heard Heather's cry, that was confused with a moan that followed it. It was simply delicious. When she had the full length of the thick strapon within Heather's sex, she would lick her lips and tightened the hold, the punches not being enough to stop Kagura, who begin to hump up against Heather's sex, making short, quick thrusts within it while bringing her free hand down to spank Heather's ass and then massage it firmly. " Aah.. You're not bad.. You're no Karina.. But you're sexy in your own way. " Though it was only a tiny bit of a compliment, Kagura was more set on ravaging Heather the entire night.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:04 pm

At Kagura's laughs, Heather blushed quite deep, feeling like she was completely helpless to the girl for her to do whatever she wanted. She felt her tighten the hold she had on her head, stopping her from continuing those punches before she started to hump her, giving her those quick thrusts and spanking her ass. Heather let out a yelp before moaning out as the girl started to massage it, her pumping causing her breathing to get quite heavy, moaning out with each one before she heard the girl's words. "Nh..hah..s..stop.." Heather let out, though knowing it was useless as Kagura seemed to plan to keep her there for a while, her semi-compliment causing her to blush deeper.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:12 pm

" Don't think so. " She would say coldly, falling onto her back and taken Heather along with her so the girl laid ontop of her, giving Kagura more space to thrust upwards with a faster, harder pace. She grinned wickedly as she locked Heather in tighter, her hand brushing over Heather's ass before spanking it with each thrust she gave inwards. " I bet you wanted Karina to do this to you, huh? You're not worthy of that! I'm going to make your body submit under mine! " She yelled out as she thrust as hard as she could.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

"Ugh..." Heather would let out in response to Kagura's cold words as the girl would lie on her back, pulling Heather on top of her. She felt her put that headlock in even tighter, really putting the pressure on her as she kept thrusting that strapon into her, spanking her ass each time she did. Heather was in quite the bad state, feeling like her body was just crying out for some sort of release as the girl kept pumping, her words only putting her down even more, Heather whimpering out as she felt herself building quite close to climax.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:10 pm

Kagura wrenched the hold tight and suddenly rolled them over to force Heather on her back while still maintaining that dreadful side headlock that was turning into a choke the more pressure she used in it. Rather then thrusting swiftly, she now hammered down upon Heather with no mercy whatsoever. " Take this! And this! And this! " She yelled down to Heather as she thrust within her as hard as she could, she wanted this girl to scream out for her! Kagura wasn't going to rest until Heather was done for!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:14 pm

Heather was completely helpless to Kagura's will as she would roll the both of them over, this time making it so Heather was on the floor on her back with Kagura on top of her. The headlock was getting to be too much, she felt like she was about to pass out as the girl would begin pumping that strapon into her sex fiercely, putting Heather in a ridiculous amount of pain. As much as she could in the headlock, Heather would yell out, tears flowing down her face as her body gave in. In a fit of pain and pleasure, she would burst, her juices flowing out of her sex, mixed with some traces of blood from how hard Kagura was thrusting.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm

" Tch.. Pathetic. " Kagura would dismiss Heather after she had made the girl climax again, giving the headlock one good crank before releasing the girl completely, getting off her and letting the strap on slide out of the girl's injured pussy and removed the strap on from herself, throwing it away and took a seat on the bed, facing Heather. She extended her foot forward, nudging it against Heather's face. " Kiss my feet. " She would command to the downed Heather, a smirk appearing upon her face as she was going to make Heather a submissive bitch in this unfair bout.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down