Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 2 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 am

'I'm not hiding! I'm giving you a handicap!" Ryoko shouted as that was sort of truth in her mind, but she didn't plan on saying anything else. Quickly taking out piece of paper and a pen Ryoko quickly scribled down an address that wasn't far from the AFW Arena and roughly gave it to Mindy, "Be here at 7PM sharp, unless you're scared little baby!" Ryoko would say as she would try to poke Mindy in the face and then race off to prepare the apartment for their showdow, "Don't forget to bring a lot of panties! You'll need it!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 am

Diedra wasn't all too happy with Ryoko's words, and flipped out her phone to see the time as the ninja girl ran off. She still had time to do the things she still needed to do, and was grateful for that at least as she slipped the paper and her phone back into her pocket. With that, she left the AFW complex to go do her things before heading back home to prepare for the evening.

Later that day, Diedra packed up a backpack with only four extra pairs of panties, an extra bra, and an extra t-shirt that was a few sizes too big for her. She shook her head, half-wondering if this was all an irrational mistake she made in a fit of anger. As she was leaving, Landri stopped her and asked, "You don't seem yourself... What's wrong?" Diedra simply shook her head and walked past her sister, unsure of what to expect at the apartment. It's not like it was an official deal where she would have an idea of what would be there at least. This was totally different. Again though, Landri grabbed her sister to stop her and asked, "You want me to go with you?" Diedra looked directly into her sister's eyes and simply shook her head. Landri knew that Diedra was thinking about something and just told her, "Just... take care of yourself," as Diedra left, closing the door behind her.

Diedra didn't have any trouble reaching the apartment that Ryoko wanted her to be at, and had a couple of minutes to think to herself as she sat down on a nearby wall with a sigh. Maybe she should've let Landri come along. She knows how much Landri worries about her sometimes, but this is going to be her business that she's got to deal with herself. She can't bring her sister along for everything under the sun just because she worries about her. The blonde will simply wait outside the building for the few extra minutes she has, just in case Ryoko didn't have everything prepared on time.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:49 am

Ryoko slipped on a pink and black panties as she wore a matching bra, looking around the room to see it was perfectly set for her encounter with Mindy. The room had two dressers that was filled with who knows what, a stack of panties that were greatly similar to the one Ryoko was wearing was set off to one corner of the room, and several sofas were placed around the room with several pillows on them, problem was that they looked like love sofas, decorated with hearts and colored with red. Ryoko sweatdropped upon seeing this, this was not a good impression to have on Mindy. 'Just why does the manager has stuff like this?' Ryoko thought as she looked at the clock.

The time was drawing near, as Ryoko would try to psyche herself for her match. It may have been a unofficial match, but it still had great importance due to a 'family feud' so it seems. Ryoko has never been in a situation that was caused because of her sister's conflict with another girl's sister. But now she can once again prove that she's better than Kyoko by beating her opponent today, something that she was incapable of doing. While thinking of how she can totally defeat the smaller girl, Ryoko suddenly remembered: she forgot to mention an important rule to Mindy about their match! "Oh well, another surprise for her I guess." she playfully said as she awaited for her opponent to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Diedra mentally prepared herself for having her panties pulled up into her again. This time, it would be her own panties that would be tearing though rather than rediculously durable ones given to her by the federation. She really hoped she wouldn't have to go through all 5 panties she had with her tonight, though the thought did cross her mind as she remembered how that sumo panties match went before. The blonde will shake her head, mentally preparing herself for tonight though, and how she should just act to beat this girl rather than overly think things. She's also trying to shake off a slight feeling that maybe she shouldn't have gotten overly pissed at the girl and get involved in her sister's dealings.

Diedra walked into the building and up to the room number written on the piece of paper. She looked down at her phone to watch as the numbers changed from 6:59 to 7:00, and at that moment she will knock on the door. Ryoko told her to be there at 7:00 sharp, so she figured that's exactly what she'll do. She had no idea what would be behind the door, and she's thinking it'll be a relatively normal looking apartment...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:47 pm

Ryoko finished preparing herself for the encounter, as she heard a knock at the door. Looking at the clock on the wall, Ryoko saw it was indeed 7PM sharp as she didn't think that Mindy would be that punctual but at least she now didn't have to waste her time thinking and waiting for her to show up. Quickly slipping on a robe to be decent for now, Ryoko tied the belt around her waist and made her way to the door as she opened the door to see Mindy herself. "I see you're here. Are you ready short stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:39 pm

Diedra locked eyes with Ryoko when the door was opened, part of her just wanting to hit her across the head with her backpack to knock some sense into the girl. But, she just holds it in, gritting her teeth a bit as she tensely responds, "Look who's asking... You plan on eating your words while wearing that?" Diedra shook her head at Ryoko a bit, still waiting outside since she wasn't welcomed in. It was because of her upbringing she was tolerating this girl rather than tackling her and getting things rolling right now for the 'short stuff' bit.

Diedra will take a deep breath before calmly responding, "I don't think I'm ready considering I'm still wearing my normal clothes, and I'm not even inside your apartment yet." The blonde will be rather tense looking, but keeping her composure since she's still out in public for the time being. Though her tolerance is wearing thin pretty quick...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Ryoko let out a huff of annoyance as she opened the door fully, "Well come on in and don't let the door hit you in the ass." Ryoko shot back as she 'invited' the girl into her apartment. Showing Mindy inside, Ryoko would close the door behind the girl as she would point towards the bathroom, "You can change in there for our match." she said as she awaited for Mindy to get ready for their showdown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:25 am

Diedra rolled her eyes at the girl's usage of the saying, but walked on in keeping an eye on Ryoko in case she wanted to get their little tussle started already since the blonde had no idea what Ryoko might try to pull... well, other than her panties tonight. When pointed towards the bathroom, she'll head on into it so she can change, not really paying attention to the rest of the apartment quite yet. She figures she'll get a good enough look of the place once she's done with that.

Diedra will take off her shirt, pants, and shirt, revealing a that she's wearing a matching pair of snow camo printed, low-cut, sating bra and panties. It probably wasn't the best choice for a pair of undergarments will likely get torn to shreds, but she has extra at home and was what she was wearing through the day already. She pulls out the over-sized t-shirt and slips into it as it hangs down to the middle of her thigh and almost reaches her elbows. She'll finish up by pulling out the 4 extra pairs of panties of varying styles before folding up her street clothes carefully and putting them into her backpack.

Diedra will come out of the bathroom, holding her backpack in one hand, and her extra panties in the other. That's about when she'll look around the apartment and notice it's not half bad, but then again, she hasn't quite seen the living room yet...

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:25 am

Ryoko awaited for her opponent on her corner of the room with her set of panties next to her feet as she saw the girl exit from the room wearing a T-shirt. "Awww. What's wrong? Trying to hide your hideous fat?" Ryoko taunted, thinking that wrestling with Mindy as she was in a t-shirt wasn't as fun as when she was in nothing but her undies. Ryoko thought that maybe she would be able to taunt Mindy into discarding the shirt, "Oh I know, I bet you're ashamed of your body when I unveil myself aren't you?" Ryoko teased as she slowly pulled on the robe belt, but didn't undo it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 am

Diedra will walk over towards the living room, giving it a quick glance over everything that stands out, but none of it quite hits her right away since it's a brief glance as she's mainly looking for Ryoko. She looks over at the girl as she makes the taunt, which makes Diedra furrow her brow as she pats at her belly, showing the amount of space there is there. She gives Ryoko a questioning look as she girl tries to taunt the shirt off, obviously wondering just what she was getting at.

However, the blonde will simply respond with, "Reveal yourself? Here I thought we were-... ...What... the Hell?!" she suddenly exclaims in disbelief as the realization of how the sofas were adorned finally hit her, and the fact that Ryoko's robed and just said something about revealing herself. Diedra can't help as her jaw drops a little in disbelief, and her handful of panties and backpack end up on the floor by her feet. "Great, I've been tricked into some crazy sex-fiend's home... I'm never going to live this one down..." she'll think to herself as she just ignores Ryoko completely for a bit as all her mental preparations have just gone down the toilet...

Last edited by 417 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next