Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 10 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 am

Ryoko grind away at Diedra's pussy, the mayo she smeared earlier was now smearing on to her own, making lewd sounds as along with the moans they echoed throughout the empty apartment. However as much as she wanted Diedra to cum, Ryoko couldn't hide the fact that she herself was close to bursting. Thinking that Diedra was closer to bursting, she continued keeping her trapped between her hot sweaty body and the counter. However Ryoko wouldn't keep this advantage for long as she would let out a yelp as her butt was grabbed and was then flipped over, going back first against teh refrigerator.

"Ahhh!!! Noooo!!!" Ryoko moaned as she was the one who was in distressed as her advantage was now Diedra and it was a dangerous one as she would put her hands on Diedra's shoulders and try to push the smaller girl away, yet she didn't have the strength to fully push the girl away with her pussy under attack and all as she was left at the mercy of Diedra and her orgasm nearly bursting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Diedra tried to keep the pressure on Ryoko to make the ninja girl orgasm first. She wanted to beat the girl at her own game now and was too engrossed in achieving that goal to worry about how close she was to bursting as well. She continued grinding their mayo covered hips together as her shoulders were pushed away from Ryoko's. That causes the girl's breasts to no longer be pressing against eachother at least, but their bodies are still close enough to cause their hardened nipples to duel it out with both girl's motions.

"J-just cum~! J-uhhh-Just CU-OOOHHHHHHHH~~!!" Diedra will yell as she will attempt to order Ryoko to orgasm, but Diedra will end up pushing herself over the edge and begin orgasming against the ninja girl. The smaller blonde will grab onto the girl's butt to mash their pussies together as her body spasms a couple times in sweet bliss. She will feel her cum mixing with the mayo spread between her legs and dripping to the floor as she will exhaustedly try to lean against Ryoko for some support after her body settles down from the orgasm.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:20 am

Ryoko continued to moan as their mayo covered bodies were locked together as their pussies battled it out, while at the same time Ryoko got flicks of pleasure when her nipples continued to bash against Diedra's. The amount of pleasure this ninja girl was feeling was driving her crazy that she was ready to blow, but through all of that she still had her desire to win this fight.

However that wasn't enough for her to prevent what was coming as she would soon cum along with Diedra. "AHHHHH!!!!" Ryoko let out as her mayo covered pussy sprayed out of her, going down her legs and spraying on the other pussy as it did the same. After the dual intense climaxes and riding them out, Ryoko would lean against the fridge as Diedra would lean into her as they remained standing up against the fridge, Ryoko panting as she fought to get her breath and energy back.

With no time to rest, Ryoko would plant her hands into Diedra's shoulders and try to push her off, wanting to get out of her position of helplessness and with Diedra resting, she figured that this was the best time to do this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun May 06, 2012 4:38 am

Diedra was also struggling to get her breath back after the orgasm. However, she didn't get much recouperation time before Ryoko pushed against her shoulders to force the two to part.

"Wha~?... Ack!" The smaller blonde exclaims as she starts to stumble backwards from the shove that she wasn't expecting.

Diedra will quickly try to stop herself by attempting to grab onto Ryoko's wrists in the slight hope that doing so may at least help her keep her balance so she doesn't trip. She wouldn't have the strongest of grips after the orgasm, and the smeared, runny mayo on her hands won't be helping matters either. However, it will be Diedra's only obvious option to try to keep herself from falling to the messy floor of the kitchen.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 06, 2012 4:46 am

Ryoko was somewhat successful in pushing out of her predicament, pushing Diedra off of her and got her to stagger backwards. However she wasn't expecting Diedra to pull on her as her balance wasn't the best either and was forced to follow the girl. Staggering towards Diedra, Ryoko would end up bumping chests with Diedra once again as they would stumble out of the kitchen and back in the living room, more to the edge of it and heading down the hallway that lead into the room connected with the other room filled with sex toys via the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun May 06, 2012 5:46 am

Diedra had a brief moment of relief come over her as she grabbed onto Ryoko successfully, and hoped that she would stay in the kitchen. However, it seemed that her plans wouldn't work out for her as Ryoko started stumbling towards her too. The smaller blonde gasped as their breasts bumped against each other and the two kawaiis stumbled around the apartment a little. Diedra doesn't notice that the two stumble into the hallway, but she bounces off the walls a few times as they stumble into the hallway.

Diedra's body will eventually turn and wind up with her back planted against the wall of the hallway, opposite an open doorway. Not wanting to give Ryoko an opening to press an advantage, Diedra will quickly try to shove herself off the wall in an attempt to force both girls through the doorway that was before her. She will have no idea what room she will be trying to force the two into, but she hopes that forcing Ryoko through it first might wind up better for her, especially since she still isn't quite ready to put up a serious fight yet.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun May 06, 2012 5:52 am

With their mayo covered bodies bouncing off the walls, occasionally knocking off some cheesy picture frames off of them, as Ryoko managed to pin Diedra against one of the walls temporarily. Ryoko was unaware of the door behind her as she gripped the arms that held her while her slimy breasts clashed with Diedra's as the smaller kawaii managed to push off of the wall and push Ryoko back through the door. Ryoko could feel the floor texture change from rugs to tile as they ended up in the bathroom. However that had yet to click in Ryoko's head as she managed to regain her footing as she tried to tilt Diedra and tried to be the one pushing, pushing Diedra inwards and towards a tub that was conveniently filled half way with water as she tried to pin her rival against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun May 06, 2012 7:09 am

Diedra was concentrating too much on pushing Ryoko into the room to notice the change in flooring right away. She noticed it just as Ryoko regained her footing though, which caught the smaller blonde off-guard and made it a little easier for Ryoko to maneuver and begin forcing Diedra towards the tub in the room. Diedra was just about to get her footing when the backs of her legs hit the sides of the tub and she began falling backwards into the half-filled tub. She lets out a yelp in suprise as she falls backwards, and any other cries are quickly squashed by her splashing down into the tub. As she falls, she tries to keep a grip on Ryoko, possibly pulling the other girl into the tub with her inadvertantly.

Diedra will kick and struggle a bit in the tub, trying to make it difficult for Ryoko to pin her down in it, if she even tries to. Though, she'll be a little too disoriented and uncoordinated for any of it to really amount to much. The mayo and her fluids that are on her body will begin mixing with the water as it washes over her, giving the water a slightly cloudy appearance as it splashes around in the tub.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue May 08, 2012 10:58 am

Ryoko wasn't aware of the tub until it was too late as both girls went in, parting the waters as they fell in. The cold shock of the water jolted Ryoko as she let out a gasp as it cleaned off her juices and mayo from her body as the two girls started to struggle. Ryoko was just as confused as her opponent as her struggling was based off the thought that Diedra was going to try and roll over and not wanting to relinquish the top spot, Ryoko did her best to keep it away from Diedra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Fri May 11, 2012 8:01 am

Diedra was getting nowhere with struggling against Ryoko. All it was doing was making the cold water splash around, with some spilling out of the tub to the floor of the bathroom. She was worried that this girl would try to trap her in the tub and do things to her until she submitted. She was still in the dark about some of the rules of the night, but she wasn't about to put it past Ryoko to have some other kind of trick up her sleeve to keep her there.

Diedra will desperately want to get Ryoko away from her at the moment to hopefully keep the dastardly ninja girl from being able to bring forth any kind of new rules if she were thinking of any. In an attempt to reach that goal, she will try to push one of Ryoko's shoulders away as she will attempt to plant her other hand on the other blonde's stomach. However, her hand going for Ryoko's belly will still be somewhat slick from the mayo that wasn't fully washed off. Her hand will instead likely end up sliding down Ryoko's belly towards the other kawaii's crotch, where it will begin rubbing back and forth along the other blonde's lower lips. Diedra will simply be trying to get some kind of grip so she can toss Ryoko out of the tub like she was planning, but she won't be getting much success on that endeavor. She won't be thinking about it, but her efforts may give the wrong kind of signal to the ninja girl.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next