Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 3 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 am

Ryoko laughed at Mindy's expression, "Oh come on! It's not fun if you wear a shirt!" she shouted as she looked at Mindy's priceless face. "What are you? Scared of how fat you are that you don't want to show your body, short stuff?" Ryoko continuously poked at Mindy, trying her best to get the girl riled up to the point where she would hopefully just agree with what ever Ryoko said just to get this match started. She would not accept wrestling Mindy if she had a shirt on while Ryoko herself wore nothing but her bra and panties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:22 am

Diedra looks around rather nervously after Ryoko's first comment. "...Nobody has sex with clothes on. That's why she wants me to remove my shit! She totally IS a sex-fiend and just wanted to get me here with her so she could rape me! ...Ohmygosh, that means she probably has some big brute already outside to hit me over the head if I try to escape out the door. And the windows are probably all sealed shut so I can't leave until she has her way with me!" Diedra's mind will race as she completely ignores Ryoko's last comment. The blonde will bite her lip nervously from her thoughts, but it may appear that she's nervous about Ryoko calling out that she might be fat under her large shirt.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 am

Ryoko saw that Mindy was getting all flustered as she figured now was the time to announce the important half of this match, "Hey short stuff! I forgot to mention back at AFW! If your panties get ripped off, that means the other has 10 full seconds to do what she wants to the other that doesn't involve striking. Which means if I ripped your panties off, I could make you cum like a virgin if I wanted to!" Ryoko explained as she wanted the chance to fully humiliate Diedra and let it be burned into her memory of who completely dominated her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:14 am

Diedra thinks back to how she was raised as she takes a deep breath to try to calm herself. She should maintain her composure, be calm, act professional. There's no need for her to panic right now, it's just one creepy sex-fiend of a girl and she might be trapped in her house. She's been trained to deal with worse... right? She heard everything that Ryoko was telling her, but didn't actively listen to it until she heard, "I could make you cum like a virgin if I wanted to!"

That demolished whatever Diedra had left making her want to stay in the room and try to work her way out of the situation. "There's no big brute standing outside, there just can't be, my mind HAS to be playing tricks on me!" she thinks to herself. Diedra was thankful for having the shirt on right now, because her flight response kicked in and she bolted for the front door again. Swinging it wide open, Diedra abruptly winds up looking at the biggest, most ripped person she's ever seen, and he happens to have a baseball bat slung over his shoulder and looks ready to knock her head off (Dubbed: 'Bob'). She stopped for a second, completely devastated mentally, pale, and petrified for a moment as the door started slowly closing on it's own between them, making a rather annoying creak along the way.

Short story: Bob plays baseball on the local team and just happens to love working out. He lives quite a few doors down on the same floor as the apartment Ryoko and Diedra were in. He was suprised when one of the apartment doors abruptly swung open, so he thought he'd take a and be ready to swing his trusty slugger if needed. He noticed a rather terrified girl, and the door started closing again before he could appologize for scaring her. Bob shrugged it off and continued to his apartment, saying to himself huskily, "Damn, I need to move. This place gets stranger and stranger..."

Back to matters at hand: Diedra slams the door at the last moment and screams as she bolts across the apartment, hands up in the air and a cloud of dust in trail going down a hallway towards one of the bedrooms to try to make her escape as her flight response wants her to. Bedrooms have windows! And she HAS to be tricking herself that the windows are SEALED shut! Also, windows aren't as easily guarded by big thugs, so she can make her getaway that way! As Diedra will skid into a bedroom, she'll slam the door behind her, hoping to keep Ryoko off her tail long enough to make her escape.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:27 am

Ryoko didn't expect Mindy to race for the door, "Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" she screamed as she gave chase, until Diedra opened the door and saw some ridiculously huge guy. Ryoko had no idea who or what that man was, but as soon as the door closed, Diedra bolted for one of the bedrooms and left Ryoko in sudden shock as she heard the door close and lock. "Oh no you don't!" Ryoko shouted as she remembered that the bedroom that Diedra had locked herself in was connected to the other bedroom via bathroom. Racing into the unlit room, Ryoko ran into the lit bathroom and bolted into the room that Diedra and ran into and went to tackle the girl down.

"If you're not going to take off that shirt, then I'll rip it right off of you!" Ryoko shouted as would then try to rip said shirt off of Diedra's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:42 pm

Diedra gavea sigh in relief upon noticing a window in the room and hurried over to try and open it. Luckily for her, it opened without any problems! ...However, there just happens to be the wall for the next building over about 6 inches away from the window, without any possible way for Diedra to get out of it. She doesn't even realise that Ryoko has entered the room as she sighs in disappointment while closing the window. Diedra is easily tackled to the ground by Ryoko just after the window clicks shut again, and she struggles to gather some of idea what's going on. Luckily for her, the lights were on in the room, although somewhat dimly. She noticed it was Ryoko on top of her, and she seemed to be trying to rip her shirt off! The sex-fiend just doesn't give up!

Diedra will struggle back against the girl, knowing if she doesn't have her shirt on anymore, she will likely have to change again before running away, and that takes time. Time she may not have with a crazed sex-fiend after her. The shirt won't be able to last long with both girls tugging on it for different reasons. It will make a rather loud tearing sound as it ends up about half-torn down the front. Diedra will protest against her shirt being ripped, hoping to reason with Ryoko, "S-stop it! You don't have to tear it!"

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Ryoko kept her hold on Diedra's shirt but stopped pulling on the shirt, "Then take it off!" she demanded, not aware of what was in the dark room. What Ryoko didn't knew when she had 'borrowed' this apartment from her manager, he had used this place for various 'reasons' as the pseudo ninja girl didn't bother checking what exactly the rooms held and with the dark lighting that was currently in the room, the girl didn't notice that the room was filled with 'toys'...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 am

"F-fine!" she responded, but as she started to pull her shirt a little to take it off, she noticed that Ryoko was still holding onto it. "Hey! I can dress or undress myself. Let go of my shirt!" she demanded back at Ryoko. Despite the fact that it's already torn halfway down her body from the neck, which makes it not cover much, it's still the principle of the matter that is driving Diedra to make demands back at Ryoko. She's a big enough girl to know how to dress or undress herself! She doesn't need some crazy sex fiend helping her before having her ways with her!

Diedra won't notice the rest of her surroundings at the moment, more worried with getting Ryoko off of her and trying to either keep her shirt on or keep her underwear on at least too. Diedra will reach down and try to slap at Ryoko's wrists, trying to make a point of her earlier comment so she can take off her shirt, since doing so may just give a slight enough distraction to try to make a break for it again or turn the tables on her aggressor. Sure, Diedra could just make a grab for the string on Ryoko's robe for a distraction, but she really doesn't want to find out what's hiding behind it.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:25 pm

"Fine!" Ryoko shouted as she was about to release Diedra's shirt but her wrists were slapped anyway, "Hey! I said fine!" Ryoko shouted as she pulled her hands back, yet didn't move from her spot on top of Diedra as she straddled her with her arms crossed, "Well? Aren't you going to take that off?" she asked impatiently, Ryoko didn't like how Diedra was stalling and the more time was wasted the more eager Ryoko was with just ripping the shirt off of Diedra's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:25 am

Diedra grumbled under her breath as she started to roll her oversized shirt up her body slowly. As she was taking it off and revealing her rather poor choice of undergarments, she was trying to think how she should proceed with this. "I could try something Lan would do, and seeing as I'm already at a disadvantage in this position... Grrrr, I'll probably regret this later," she thought as she finished pulling the shirt over her head. Diedra would keep hold of the shirt in her hands up above her head as she looks up at Ryoko with a slight, "Humph!"

"There. It's off. Will you get off of me so we can get this over with?" she'll ask, hoping to hint that it's not really a fair start for her to be in this position right now. Diedra will hold back her urge to force Ryoko off of her for the time being and just laying there vulnerably to hopfully show Ryoko that she won't mean to do anything underhanded at the moment. The room's darkness will be making Diedra show a slight bit of nervousness, and she will also be hoping that Ryoko wants to go back out to the room that looked more prepared for them.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next