Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 9 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:53 am

Diedra wasn't alone in experiencing the pleasure as Ryoko was the same as her pussy was getting wetter and wetter each time the two pussies battled it out. Her hot moans echoed with Diedra's through out the apartment as it seemed that Ryoko had the advantage, slowly pushing Diedra back as she managed to push her against the counter. Thinking that this was her moment to claim the first climax, Ryoko would try to quicken her humping against Diedra's pussy, but what she didn't expect was the shooting of white stuff in her face.

"Ahhh!" Ryoko let out as she immediately stopped and tried to pull away from Diedra, at first uncertain of what was being sprayed in her face. At a few seconds, the faux ninja girl realized it was mayonnaise being sprayed as she would quickly retaliate. Reaching past Diedra she would try to grab the second bottle and get her revenge. "Two can play at that game!" she shouted as she would try to spray her bottle in Diedra's face as hers was getting covered in mayo and the upper torso was getting just as much on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:19 am

Diedra couldn't help but give a giggle at Ryoko's reaction. She also found the sight of the other girl having the white condiment over her face and breasts kind of silly looking. "Eeeek!" Diedra cried as she gets a taste of her own medicine. Well, in this case, a taste of mayonnaise from the bottle Ryoko grabbed. She had chosen an inopprotune moment to take a deep breath as some of the mayo went into her mouth as well as covering her face, with a little managing to splatter onto her breasts.

"Pfftt~!" Diedra will distastefully spit out some of the mayo, but with only enough force to get it out of her mouth. That will make a runny mix of the mayonnaise and her sliva dribble down her chin, breasts, and even her belly a little. She will narrow her gaze at Ryoko before yelling, "I can play that game better!" as she will give her bottle a few more hard shakes to try to get more of the mayo to fly out towrads Ryoko's face and breasts. She was just trying to cover the other girl in as much of the thick, white condiment as she could at the moment, and she won't notice the mayo on her own body running down her figure some more as it mixed with her sweat from the two's struggles thus far.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 am

Unlike Diedra, Ryoko didn't have time to make fun of Diedra's appearance as more mayo was thrown on her face as Ryoko tried to shake the remaining mayo from her bottle. Some of the mayo seeped into her mouth, Ryoko would toss the bottle away when no more mayo came out of it and decide to get a little more on Diedra as she would gather the mayo in her mouth and tried to spit it at Diedra's face. "Pew!" she let out as she shot the mayo/spit at Diedra. "That saucey look is good for you!" Ryoko spat at Diedra as she would then use one of her hands to try and spread the mayo farther on Diedra's breast.

After spending a few short seconds, Ryoko would then try to spread teh mayo further down Diedra's stomach and finally to her pussy as she would then start to rub mayo all over Diedra's pussy, "There! How do you like this?! I bet you and your sister do this all the time!" she teased Diedra as she continued to rub Diedra's sweet spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 am

Diedra was happy that she got more mayo from her bottle onto Ryoko. It eased quite a bit of her frustration towards the other girl to see her covered with a bit of the condiment. She managed to close her mouth just in time as Ryoko spit the mayo/saliva mixture onto her face, layering more of the runny, white condiment onto her face. She tossed her bottle to the side after that and glared at Ryoko. Before she could make her upset nature further known, it gets broken by a moan as Ryoko starts spreading the mayo around on her body. She continues to moan as the other kawaii spreads the mayo down to her womanhood. As the girl spreads the condiment on her pussy, the smaller kawaii can't help but loudly gasp and moan from the feeling.

Diedra won't want to be outshone, and she will want to make Ryoko regret those words after her comment about doing this kind of stuff with her sister. She will use one hand to wipe a little of the mayo into her mouth before she will attempt to wrap an arm around the back of Ryoko's head to keep her close. Diedra will then attempt to pull the girl in for a kiss, in which she will try to force the mayonnaise and saliva mixture from her mouth into the other blonde's to literally make her eat it! Of course, that won't be helping her arousal any with her attempt to kiss Ryoko, but Diedra will be seeking revenge at the moment rather than worrying about her approaching orgasm if the other kawaii keeps rubbing her sex.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:22 am

Ryoko thought that she had Diedra right where she wanted her, but was taken off guard when Diedra kissed her. Her eyes widened when she felt the kawaii pushing her spit and mayo into her mouth as she would try to use it to push back the invading substance, causing a bit of it to seep out of the two kawaii mouths. This caused Ryoko to stop her rubbing as she focused more and trying to prevent the mayo from going down her throat, however at some point to started from keeping the mayo out to full on making out as Ryoko got into the kiss and tried to advance her tongue into Diedra's if she successfully managed to force it back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:51 am

Diedra thought that she had caught Ryoko off guard enough with the kiss and mayo swap attempt, and it seemed to be working at first. However, before she could pull away from the girl, the other blonde suddenly forced the mixture back into her mouth, as well as her tongue. Diedra almost swallowed it from the counter, as more of the substance dribbled out of their mouths, but she barely manages to keep it in her mouth. The smaller kawaii moans from the sudden counter to her kiss, but she figures she gets to try even harder to get the upper hand on Ryoko.

Diedra will close her lips around Ryoko's invading tongue for a brief moment to look her in the eyes, seeming to dare her to a kissing challenge if that's what the girl wants. She will then turn her head and abruptly try to lock lips with the other kawaii to attempt for force the mixture of mayo and saliva back into the other girl's mouth again, but she will follow it with attempting to force her tongue to slide slong Ryoko's so that both kawaiis will be exploring each other's mouths for a moment. The Swedish kawaii will be too concerned with trying to beat Ryoko at the little make-out battle they'll seem to have started to worry about trying to get an upper hand on the kiss with measures other than kissing.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:27 pm

The mixture of spit and mayo was spilling from the mouths, Ryoko would then move her arms around the body of Diedra and pull her into a hug, causing their mayo covered bodies to splat against each other as she let out a moan into the mouth of Diedra, kissing even more with her. Determined to be the dominate one, Ryoko would greedily kiss into Diedra, pushing her entire body into the opposite and pressing the Diedra into the counter beneath her, trying to ensure that there was no escape for her as her hot moans flowed into Diedra's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 am

Diedra also moaned in the kiss as the two kawaii's saucey bodies pressed against eachother from the hug. She was reminded that she had nowhere to go except through Ryoko to get out of the situation when her shapely butt was forced against the counter. This got a gasp of suprise from Diedra, which quickly degraded into a loud moan as her messy body would now be stuck without any room to back off from the other messy kawaii.

Diedra will try to pull her tongue back in order to start attempting to push Ryoko's tongue out of her mouth and back into hers. It'll be hard for her to do with both girl's kissing eachother so deeply before, but she will be determined to not let Ryoko have free run of her mouth now that she has nowhere to go. As she does so, the smaller blonde will also try to sneak one hand down Ryoko's body in order to begin attempting to grope the other kawaii's ass. Diedra will figure that she will have to play Ryoko's game and try to do something to further arouse the other girl before she'll do the same to her. If that's even what Ryoko was planning to do to the trapped blonde.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 am

Ryoko would try to keep her tongue inside the mouth of Diedra, however the spank to her butt caused a distraction and a momentarily yelp from the kawaii that gave Diedra enough time to push the invading tongue out of the mouth. Once her tongue was out, Ryoko pulled back to moan from all the pleasure that Diedra was giving her and she knew that she had to step it up so that she wasn't going to be out done by Diedra.

"Y-you want to play like that? Fine by me!" Ryoko shouted as she would tighten her arms around the mayo-covered body of Diedra to pull her in closer as she would smack her pussy against Diedra's and begin to grind against it, wanting to put the pressure on her once more and force her to humiliate herself with a climax!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:50 am

Diedra couldn't help but moan loudly as Ryoko would begin another round of bump and grind. She was still fairly aroused from Ryoko's time after the panties were ripped off, and she was stuck without many options. The thin layer of gooey mayo spread over her sex splat and smeared around as Ryoko grinded against the smaller kawaii's pussy. She figues she won't be able to get away with Ryoko's arms around her like they are, so she may just have to try something else before she's the one forced to climax.

Diedra will try to abruptly squeeze Ryoko's butt-cheek that she was groping, hoping that it might take the girl by suprise a bit and give her a small window of opprotunity to act. At the same time, she will also be attempting to push herself off the counter with her other hand, while keeping one foot planted on the kitchen floor. She'll be hoping that the combination of her actions may end up reversing the two's position so that Ryoko will be the one trapped against the counter! ...Or whatever's actually in the direction the two may be headed. Diedra didn't really pay as much attention to her surroundings as she should've. Not wanting to waste any time if successful, the smaller blonde will then proceed to attempt ramming her pussy against Ryoko's before grinding against her to try to get the ninja girl off first!

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next