Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

My Sister's Enemy's Sister

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

My Sister's Enemy's Sister - Page 5 Empty Re: My Sister's Enemy's Sister

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 am

Ryoko was left in a state of confusion when both kawaiis' panties came ripping off. With the remains of Diedra's panties in her hands, Ryoko looked down to see that her's were also off as she would then throw down the remains of the panties and would place her hands against Diedra's shoulders and try to quickly force her back to one of the sofas. If she was successful she would then try to slide a hand down and start rubbing at Diedra's pussy, "We both get ten seconds!" Ryoko shouted to Diedra as she continued to rub, wanting another head start over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:56 am

Diedra was pre-occupied with her ponderings and confusion at the situation as well. The blonde tossed the remains of Ryoko's panties to the side, but she suddenly felt Ryoko's hands on her shoulders as she turned to face the other girl. She is taken off guard by the action enough to easily be forced back against the sofa first. When she hears Ryoko's words though, she can't help but feel more aggravated by the other blonde.

"Y-You fucking slu-UHHhhh~t!" Diedra will frustratedly exclaim as she moaned mid-word from Ryoko rubbing her mound. She will be at a disadvantage again due to the ninja girl's tactics, but Diedra will quickly try to get one of her hands positioned to start rubbing Ryoko's pussy as well. While doing so, she will also reach out with her other hand in an attempt to start rubbing one of the girl's breasts to hopefully one up the other kawaii. She will feel herself starting to become wet from the other girl's rubbing, and she will vainly hope that Ryoko won't notice. While she will be playing by the rules, her patience to do so will be starting to run thin from being taken advantage of by this girl twice.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:16 am

Ryoko try to rub Diedra as much as possible before the counterattack commenced as she herself would let out a moan. Feeling her tit being rubbed through her bra as she would move her other hand from Diedra's shoulder she would move it to Diedra's breast in order to give her a taste of her own medicine. "Uhhhh..." Ryoko let out as both girls continued to rub each other with decent effect as Ryoko could feel herself getting wet but she wasn't alone. "Ha ha...you whore...getting wet already?" she teased despite Ryoko herself was in the same boat. "I bet...you let your sister fuck you every night..." she teased, hoping to get under the skin of her opponent while Ryoko constantly let out moans from the rubbings.

Last edited by 1079 on Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:00 am

Diedra couldn't deny that she was getting turned on by Ryoko's rubbing. The girl's hand starting to rub her breast as well wasn't helping matters. She could feel her nipple starting to stiffen against her satin bra, which wasn't helping her feeling of being called a whore for becoming aroused. The Swede gives off a horribly timed moan just after Ryoko accuses her of fucking her sister every night. She tries to quickly think of a response, and gives the best one she can think of off the top of her head...

"Ohhh-nnnngh~ yeah? I bet you fu-uhhhhh~ck yours... twice a night!" Diedra will try to retort with moans and a soft gasp interrupting her counter accusation. She will attempt to keep rubbing along the girl's lower lips, and she will start trying to grope Ryoko's breast to try to arouse the other blonde as best she can before the ten seconds is up.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:37 am

Ryoko would moan louder as Diedra continued to 'assault' her and blushed more when accused of fucking her sister twice as much. Before she could respond with a snappy comeback, another moan escaped her lips when Diedra intensified her rubbing on her breast, causing her nipple to harden through her bra's fabric. However she decided that it was time to stop, despite forgetting to start the count in her head as she assumed it was 10 seconds already, "Time's up!" she shouted as she stopped her attacks to try and grab Diedra's wrists to stop her as well. "Stop your cheating bitch!" she shouted despite doing that exact action twice.

"Put on some new panties!" she demanded as she would roughly shove Diedra as she got off the couch, heading over to her stacks of panties and slipped on a new one, as it quickly got a wet spot over her little cunny as she awaited for Diedra to do the same so they could advance into the next round.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Diedra wasn't actually counting the seconds as the two were going at it either. When Ryoko called for time to be up, she stopped her rubbing and groping, though she left her hands close just in case Ryoko wanted to continue cheating in some fashion. Her wrists were easily grasped by the other blonde, and she was taken back when she was the one accused of cheating now. The Swedish kawaii couldn't help but feel more aggravation towards this girl now, which she made known by a soft growl towards the ninja girl. She rolls away when shoved by Ryoko, figuring that maybe she can get even with this girl while staying somewhat rule abiding.

Diedra will exclaim, "Don't call me the cheater, bitch!" before she will attempt to throw one of the couch's toss pillows at Ryoko as the girl puts on her panties. She will then try to get up and walk over to her pile of panties with her back to Ryoko as she will continue to grumble under her breath. The blonde will be worrying more about putting on her next pair of panties than keeping an eye on the somewhat devious ninja girl. She will slip on one of her other pairs of panties, taking her spare count down to three, before she will finally try to turn around to face Ryoko with a huff. Diedra's panties will also develop a wet spot at her sex as well, but she will be doing her best to ignore the feeling as she will try to come up with a plan for how to deal with the other kawaii.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:50 am

While Ryoko put on her panties the pillow bounced off her butt as she gave out a huff as she irritatingly looked at Diedra. However her irritation would get the better of her as she saw an opportunity that went against holding a fair fight...and Ryoko took it. When Diedra's back was turned to her while putting on the panties, Ryoko would rush in as quick as she could as she would then grab the back of Diedra''s panties and heave upwards with both hands. "Round 2 start!" she would shout a good 3 seconds after her hold on the panties began.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:26 am

Diedra didn't think much about keeping her back to Ryoko for the moment as she almost got her panties on without a problem. Just before she turned around, she suddenly felt a pair of hands grab the back of her panties and lift upwards. The fabric digging into her wettened womanhood wasn't a very good feeling for the blonde as she squirmed and barely groaned out in pain. She leaned forward slightly from the force of the yank as well, which wasn't helping her get anywhere against this other blonde. Her panties gave off some pops as the fabric stretched and tore a little, but they still managed to stay on her body for the moment.

"H-hey! S-stop cheating!" Diedra will manage to yell in frustration at Ryoko after the girl officially commenced the second round after already starting it with action. Diedra will grunt as she will begin attempting twist and turn enough to flail her arms back to try to land a few slaps somewhere on Ryoko. She will hope it'll be enough to get the girl to back off for a moment, but they'll be awkward swings and not really aimed anywhere in particular. It'll definitely hurt and not help her panties stay on her at the moment, but she'll be taking the gamble that it may pay off despite the odds that it won't help her situation much, if at all.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:36 am

Ryoko smirked as she yanked on Diedra's panties as they thrashed around the room, however she wasn't able to keep her advantage for long as she'd hoped as a slap managed to hit her in her rips, forcing Ryoko to let out a yelp as she released the hold on the opposing pair of panties. After a few seconds of recovering, Ryoko would got back on the attack, however instead of going for Diedra's panties, her attention turned to the bra as she would try to unhook the straps. Hoping that this would buy her more time to get in an worse wedgie on to Diedra's cute little butt.

Last edited by 1079 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dice007 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:00 am

Diedra was getting annoyed at Ryoko as they moved around the room a little in the struggle. She gasped as her panties snapped against her butt when Ryoko released her panties, though they drooped down a little with all the stretching that occured to them from the pulling and her own actions. The Swedish kawaii starts to get up when she suddenly feels Ryoko's hands on her bra instead.

"That's not what you're supposed to be going for!" Diedra will yell in frustration as she freezes for a moment. She will be a little appalled that Ryoko would go for her bra when she is supposed to be going for her panties. Instead of turning around and going on the counter-offensive, Diedra will attempt to bring her arms up and cross them over her chest to keep her bra close to her body at least in case Ryoko actually manages to undo the straps that are keeping it on her. She won't be able to do anything to stop the girl from actually unhooking her bra by doing so, but she will want to keep herself covered to keep at least a little dignity and not be left topless in front of Ryoko with her hardened nipples bare. Of course, the blonde won't know that she just fell for Ryoko's ploy as well.

Dice007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next