Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 66 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 6 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:26 pm

She couldn't help but grin at Sarah's response, still trying to free her arms while her lips pressed harder upon the inner side of Sarah's breast, letting her teeth scrape gently upon the skin before softly biting down upon the flesh, her tongue idly stroking over it.

" Mmmm... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah ) - Page 6 Empty Re: In Soviet Russia... ( Shanari and Sarah )

Post by Darius Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:03 pm

After Shanari made the hicky Sarah moved her boobs out of her face, inspecting them for the new mark. When she found it, she grinned nd fixed Shanari with a grin. "I've had better," she chuckled. She would then switch her position, pinning Shanari's arms down with her knees, and without further ado would press her naked sex into Shanari's face. "Lick away, girl!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 pm

Shanari thought she'd be freed so she could start further work upon Sarah's, grumbling when she said she had better.

" Hmph! If I was ontop I'd have given you one you would never forget! "

She then blushed dark red when Sarah's sex was right in her face, whimpering and kicking her legs hard upon the bed.

" H-Hey! Give me a chance to dom you! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Sarah laughed and strted to grind herself on Shanari's face. That alone was enough to send waves of pleasure coursing through Sarah. "That doesn't sound like me," Sarah chuckled as she humped the Russian's face. "Say pretty please."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 pm

Shanari kicked her feet about with the way Sarah was humping her face, which was so red then she looked like a tomato. She could only release sounds of protests now, which vibrated into Sarah's sex aswell as breathing out hot air into it, her breasts wobbling a bit from the bumping.

" Nnn! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:09 am

"Yeah! Ride em' cowgirl!" Sarah laughed, for she truly was riding Shanari's face like a bucking bronco. Everytime she felt Shanari's features grind into her sex she let out small huffs, grinning through the entire process. "Harder! Harder!!" Sarah gripped Shanari's hair tightly, pulling her head deeper into her pussy as she continued to get off on her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:19 am

Shanari's body rocked hard with the way Sarah was riding her face, Shanari felt so humiliated and a little angry that it seemed like Sarah had her dominated in all ways. She could start feeling herself getting alot more wet, moaning out repeatedly into Sarah's sex, rubbing her legs hard together while she could only wait untill Sarah was finished riding her to her orgasm.

" Mmmn.. Mmmnn! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:29 am

Sarah grunted and panted s she got of on Shanari's face. She was getting wetter and wetter the longer this went on, something Shanari would no be feeling by now. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!" Sarah shouted, and with a loud man orgasmed all over Shanari's face, dousing her with her juices.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:10 am

Sanari whined out into Sarah's crotch when it became too much, her body was filled with arousal because of the way Sarah was using her, parting her lips and trying to take in her juices and swallow them though sadly all that moving made her entire face with with Sarah's juices, her body wiggling underneath her because of it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Sarah panted atop of Shanari, looking down at her face that was now covered in Sarah's juices. "That felt damn good," Sarah chuckled. "But You've been getting no attention, have you, girl?" She reached backwards and grasped onto Shanari's sex, rubbing it roughly, and was surprised to find it was wet down there. "Or maybe you're plenty happy already."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next